Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix handle
  • I just got the helix and would like some feed back on the handle is it better with it or without it.
    please give me your opinion
  • JayD
    I found that the handle of the Helix sometimes touched the bed sheets as I was laying on my back while using the device. This was distracting as I thought it would create resistance and wouldn't let the device move as it should which was distracting to my thoughts.

So after doing some research on this forum I discovered that the handle didn't really have any real function except to have something to hold onto when inserting and removing the device. So I removed the handle with a Dremel tool leaving just a small nub where it used to be.

So far I've been very satisfied with the mod and I do not miss the handle at all. I honestly do not know why they're still making the Aneros with the handle in the first place. Good luck with your decision!
  • helixbill
    I have removed the handle from my Helix, Eupho, and MGX. In my case the handle seemed to be restricting the movement of the Aneros when it it hit my butt.

Everyone's body is slightly different and maybe my prostate is further toward my belly button so I need to be able to have more movement in that direction than the handle allows.

I have also modified the P-tab on most to move it slightly further away from my Perineum which allows the Aneros more movement toward my belly button.

Your mileage may vary, you just have to experiment a little to find out what is right for you.