Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Correlation between vagina and prostate
  • MyTurn
    Hi,

Am I right in this reasoning?

1. I've been reading how the clitoris is the equivalent of the penis, and prostate is the equivalent of the vagina. So would a clitoral orgasm be like a dry penile orgasm? If a man can have multiple dry penile orgasms (with the Aneros?) - Dry-Os - the the penis is worthy of being the male equivalent of the clitoris.

2. a: The prostate is said to be the equivalent of the vagina. Thus, a Super-O is like a vaginal orgasm?

But do vaginas require this much of a "journey"? I know women may need to learn (how, by the way?) how to have vaginal orgasms, but I'm sure they get vaginal pleasure beforehand - whereas us Aneros splinter-groupers have yet to have any prostate pleasure from this device.

Women generally (my ex was often ready to go after about a min.) need more warming up than men. What other kind of arousal patterns do they need? Is it similar to what the prostate needs? Can a female G spot be targeted, and "rewire on the spot", or do both male and female G spots require this journey?

2. b: If the vagina needs warming up (foreplay) before it can produce orgasms, what kind of warm-up does the male need to even go about thinking of prostate orgasms? Isn't arousal better than relaxation in women? So why is relaxation promoted in the Aneros community? If you touch a clit to warm up the vagina, wouldn't you touch the penis to warm up the pros....but then you affect the rewiring????

EDIT: I just read the the WIKI again and it said start sessions aroused, so I assume you arouse yourself, then put on the hypn CD?

3. When having sex with the Aneros, can a man, without stopping for a break, induce an orgasm that doesn't bring along with it ejaculation, and "keep up" with the woman? Or does use of the penis automatically mean ejaculation is near? How would you stop ejaculation but induce as many orgasms as possible?

4. On 2 different sites (can't find links :(), I've read that men's traditional penile orgasm (TPO) is enjoyable and stuff, but isn't actually an orgasm. So they say. I think they said that a prostate orgasm is a true orgasm. What do you say?
  • MyTurn said:

Hi,

2. a: The prostate is said to be the equivalent of the vagina.

Where did you read this, I've never heard this comparison before...
  • JayD

MyTurn said:

Hi,

I have. It's been several years since my last biology class but from what I can remember we basically all have the same sex characteristics as a fetus to a certain point till our hormones dictate what we should develop. For example the clitoris and the penis are the same organ but just develops differently between the sexes. So the prostate and the female G-spot are basically the same thing but just developed differently based on our hormones.
  • ThinkThink

MyTurn said:

Hi,

MyTurn may have meant to compare the male prostate to the female G-Spot. I too have been using the 'female perspective' as a guide in my journey and have been down that thought process a time or two before. Being super-aroused but not so relaxed certainly brings about better sessions than being super relaxed but not so aroused (for me anyway).

It would make sense if these body-parts were comparable as it seems some gender-specific organs do grow from the same precursors; the gonads for example, grow into both the testes (in the male) and the ovaries (in the female).

I've also often heard clitoral orgasms described in a way that sounds similar to penile orgasms. That is, they have a similar duration (<60 seconds typically), and require a cool-down period accompanied with hyper-sensitivity immediately after orgasm.
  • ThinkThink
    JayD beat me to it. Ah well.
  • rookrook
    Physiology -- Dr. Irwin Goldstein runs a cool class called Sex in Our City 101. He shows a slide sequence demonstrating fetal development and draws the above discussed parallels between the two sexes. ex: The ventral surface of the penis is an analog of the labia.

Over the years, I've only been with three women I trusted to be honest about what they were experiencing. Each could become over stimulated, fail at orgasm and "go dud" just like I do. When that happened, we could rest and then start over. Each had their favorite paths to their own waves and mini-O. All three had a more direct connection from nips to g-spot than I have from nips to prostate but we seem to share that wiring.

Last year when I was a couple of months into the 'journey' I asked my wife how long it took her to find a reliable path to g-spot orgasms. She felt that teen age masturbation in the 1950's was mostly Clitoral and she attained her teen-age orgasm by that path. Girls get tangled up in the virginity issue and many have reservations of getting into g-spot work until they are sexually active.

I take exception to the statement that the male orgasm is non-existent. It's definitely there, just very brief. My good news is that as I work with Aneros induced mini-Os, my orgasms that precede ejaculation are increasing in length -- two years ago I was down to something around 2 seconds. Now, I'm getting trad-Os that near 8 seconds in length.
  • JayD
    Think said:

JayD beat me to it. Ah well.

Yeah, but your answer was much more detailed. :D
  • MyTurn
    Maybe I was mistaken, but I am sure I read in one place that the prostate is the "mangina" or male vagina. In most other places, it was likened to the female G spot. And in select places, it was ridiculed, said not to exist, or "downgraded" to the "P spot".

So the male has no equivalent of the vagina? We have the equivalent of the clitoris, G spot. Is the shaft the equivalent of the vagina? It would seem this is the reason why we have less types of orgasms - because we have less "surface area" of pleasure organs, or at least, less sensitivity.
  • BigE
    Here's a link to a great page discussing this very issue.

http://www.sss-now.org/forum/Male_Female_Androgyny~263.htm
  • Couldn't help but add this little gem from today's Sunday Times - British scientists missing the point again perhaps - the throwaway paragraph at the end is just so ironic - given what we know use of the Aneros can lead to!

What an anti-climax: G-spot is a myth
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/article6973971.ece
  • zanebluezaneblue
    MyTurn said:

But do vaginas require this much of a "journey"? I know women may need to learn (how, by the way?) how to have vaginal orgasms, but I'm sure they get vaginal pleasure beforehand - whereas us Aneros splinter-groupers have yet to have any prostate pleasure from this device.

You're wrong. It's exactly the same. Women have to go through the same journey men do before they can have vaginal pleasure.

Give the man a cigar.

Every woman goes through the shock of finding out that sex initially doesn't feel like anything at all. For young women, the main sexual center is the clitoris, just like for men it's the penis. Women have vaginal sex because men want it so much and because they are in love.

There are exceptions, of course, just like I'm sure there are some men who immediately start having pleasurable feelings from the Aneros on the very first try. But the general feeling from women on their first sexual experience is alarm and dismay, and that there's something wrong with them. I would commonly read posts like "I have as much feeling in my vagina as my elbow".

If you understand this, you understand the peculiar dynamic between men and women when it comes to sex. I mean, wouldn't you want diamonds if you hadn't rewired yet, and your sex partner wanted to Progasm you every night?
  • rookrook
    Well said Zaneblue. The 'diamonds' comment was precious!! (However, during my misguided youth a couple of cashmere sweaters once worked well -- rumor was that she had over a dozen in her closet and each one bore a tag with the name of that particular conquest.) :P

Women also vary on where that well-cultivated g-spot is. The three g-spots I learned fairly well weren't anywhere near the same location. :P -- we got any 'tops' on this thread who might comment on variations in p-spots ?

Then there's the postpartum business of rebuilding the whole foreplay-->orgasm pattern as kids are born. That shock occurred after kid #1 and was a heavy emotional hit that neither of us was prepared for. We were ready for that after the next two kids and approached the "task" with relish and delight. :D

Note to any ob-gyn guys who might be here. Have a heart when you cut and please clue folk in that they'll be learning a new/different vagina once the six-week checkup is done. :idea:
  • MyTurn
    BigE said:

Here's a link to a great page discussing this very issue.

http://www.sss-now.org/forum/Male_Female_Androgyny~263.htm

That site was great. Thanks. :idea:
  • MyTurn
    zaneblue said:

You're wrong. It's exactly the same. Women have to go through the same journey men do before they can have vaginal pleasure.

Every woman goes through the shock of finding out that sex initially doesn't feel like anything at all.

But the general feeling from women on their first sexual experience is alarm and dismay, and that there's something wrong with them. I would commonly read posts like "I have as much feeling in my vagina as my elbow".

Wow. I appreciate your 2c. It's just almost unbelievable! Are you serious? Why isn't this more known? I would expect more newly-devirginized girls to be going about with anxiety and depression. How did you feel on your first few times, if you don't mind?

Your posts and input is invaluable, Zane. Thanks so much.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070523113756.htm

You underestimate the importance of emotional intimacy for women. There's also the feeling of sexual power, and enjoyment of the partner's enjoyment. But yes, take those away and there is depression.

I'd say it's pretty comparable. At first there's the initial discomfort of stretching or breaking the hymen, and after that it takes a while simply to get used to the whole thing. But even after that, the pleasurable feelings from vaginal intercourse, at least for me, were about the same as one would get from a good backrub. That lasted for years.

Oh, as for my first time? It was painful, I happened to pick a guy who was just enormous. But I loved him so much, so everything worked out fine.
  • MyTurn
    zaneblue said:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070523113756.htm

You underestimate the importance of emotional intimacy for women. There's also the feeling of sexual power, and enjoyment of the partner's enjoyment. But yes, take those away and there is depression.

Oh, as for my first time? It was painful, I happened to pick a guy who was just enormous. But I loved him so much, so everything worked out fine.

Thanks.

Questions:

-if it is the "non-rewired" vagina that gets most of the stimulation during sex, why is clitoral orgasm the one that most women usually have, the easiest to obtain during intercourse, etc?

- Do you suscribe to the theory, Zane, that some women do not have a G spot?

- (Not aimed at Zane Blue) if we should follow the "penis, not" methodology to rewire, how come women can rewire during sex - oh, wait: Is the reason that women can rewire during sex is because intercourse stimulates their "prostate" (G spot), and not their penis (clit) so much??
  • zanebluezaneblue
    A clitoral orgasm is very difficult to have during intercourse for most women. There are special positions one can try, etc., but it's much easier for almost all women to have a clitoral orgasm from manual or oral stimulation.

So yes, the rewiring is triggered by vaginal intercourse. Of course most women do NOT rewire beyond finding vaginal stimulation mildly pleasant--only 40% of women are able to have vaginal orgasms. And that is not because they haven't "found the right man," 60% of women are physiologically incapable of having vaginal orgasms. Which is why I wrote my book, to change that. The biology is the same in men and women, just as my diet assists men here to have the Super-O, it helps women achieve the ability for vaginal orgasms.
  • good morning has just zaneblue you there pasant that to think of you of omega rx zones for the deprésion and l 'orgasme Fish Oil Concentrate 5 ml **
    EPA (acid eicosapentaénoïque) on 1800 mg **
    DHA (acid docosahexaénoïque) 900 mg **
  • MyTurn

good morning has just zaneblue you there pasant that to think of you of omega rx zones for the deprésion and l 'orgasme Fish Oil Concentrate 5 ml **
    EPA (acid eicosapentaénoïque) on 1800 mg **
    DHA (acid docosahexaénoïque) 900 mg **

Quand tu utilize les traducteurs en ligne, c'est dificil de te comprendre. La traduction est vraiment mal. Mieux: pose ta question en francais et moi ou quelqu'un qui parle francais mieux que moi, ferait la traduction pour toi, car, mon ami, en anglais, tu post ne "dit" rien.

When you use online translations, it's difficult to understand you. The translation is very bad. Better: post the question in French, so me or someone who speaks French better than me, will do the translation for you, coz, my friend, in English, your post makes no sense.
  • HelixerHelixer
    zaneblue said:

If you understand this, you understand the peculiar dynamic between men and women when it comes to sex. I mean, wouldn't you want diamonds if you hadn't rewired yet, and your sex partner wanted to Progasm you every night?

I disagree, although it would be nice, like equalitarianism and communism etc, I suppose the road to hell is paved with good intentions, anyways.....It's the same kind of arguments that were used before, how birthcontrol and feminism would make men an women equal, it still hasn't...

I used to think it would be an evolutionary process, perhaps, but then it would probably be the kind that would 'evolve' mankind into extinction.

IMO it's just nature. Perhaps even physiology, woman 'receives', man 'gives'. Be it gifts or seed, I doubt if any rewiring will change this fact. Men want beauty and youth(fertility), women want social status(the best protection for her baby's; modern translation money+power, or as Henry Kissinger said:"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac)
  • MyTurn
    Let's hear from men and women who have turned the above post (no offence, Helixer) on its head. :arrow:
  • MyTurn
    zaneblue said:

A clitoral orgasm is very difficult to have during intercourse for most women. There are special positions one can try, etc., but it's much easier for almost all women to have a clitoral orgasm from manual or oral stimulation.

So yes, the rewiring is triggered by vaginal intercourse. Of course most women do NOT rewire beyond finding vaginal stimulation mildly pleasant--only 40% of women are able to have vaginal orgasms. And that is not because they haven't "found the right man," 60% of women are physiologically incapable of having vaginal orgasms. Which is why I wrote my book, to change that. The biology is the same in men and women, just as my diet assists men here to have the Super-O, it helps women achieve the ability for vaginal orgasms.

So are you trying to get women who even find clitoral orgasms difficult, to "rewire" and move straight up to vaginal orgasms?

You said clit Os are hard to have during intercourse, but some do manage to have them - despite the fact that it is the woman's vagina that is stimulated during intercourse. I still don't get that.
  • alvalv
    MyTurn said:

You said clit Os are hard to have during intercourse, but some do manage to have them - despite the fact that it is the woman's vagina that is stimulated during intercourse. I still don't get that.

MyTurn, a great male lover will know how to make love such that the clitoris is stimulated while having intercourse. It is not just a simple bang bang in and out, with proper hip thrust, pelvic rotations etc the clitoris can be stimulated as well.

I honestly think Zane's 40/60 split is kind statistic for men