Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Progasm P-Tab broke :(
  • Hi.

After about a year of owing my Progasm the P-Tab snapped. I used it quite a bit. The thin tab was showing signs of fatigue with small hair line cracks. Then it eventually snapped off. :(

Anyone else have theirs snap?

On the subject of Progasm, does anyone know if Aneros will be bringing out a new bigger modle then the Progasm?

Thanks.
  • Bummer. But you can buy the "Ice" now. :wink:
    No bigger aneros coming down the pike that I know of.
  • thhn
    mine broke too.
    what I did was to break off the other tab and sand them both smooth so now I have a progasm with no tabs. I drilled a hole in the end to attach a safety cord. now it's a new model, perhaps I should call it a unigasm. I did get a new progasm but I use both
  • Hi Jons12,

Please email us at [email]support@aneros.com[/email] to see what we can do for you.

thanks,
    Aneros Support
  • [quote=support@aneros.com]Hi Jons12,

Please email us at [email]support@aneros.com[/email] to see what we can do for you.

thanks,
    Aneros Support

Hi, do you mean you I could get a custom sized one made? Slightly bigger & wider then the Progasm?

After many uses of the progasm it feels like ive tamed it, not that big anymore.

thanks.
  • Email Support to find out. :wink:
  • I just did then :D , really hope this is possible.
  • Badger
    Mine broke off about a year ago, bubbles burst through while heating it to adjust the tab; found out that you just can't do that very much at all. I tried to epoxy it back together, but it broke anyway. So I ordered a new Progasm, just 2 weeks before the new Ice came out! Boy, was I bummed.
  • Must be all the intense pushing of the P-Tab up against that spot that weakens the tab over time.

Without that P-tab the overall experience for me suffers a bit. Its amazing during intense moments how hard its pressing up against you. Gotta love the design.
  • oscar
    My P tab broke off too. I had only used it a few times. I then threw Progasm way- it wasn't doing anything special for me any how and I have a Eupho which suits me better.
  • doing a bit of precision work with a stainless steel rod. I made my own P-Tab on the broken Aneros.

Works much better coz its stronger & you can angle it the way you want to. Make it more intense on the P-spot

Dont rely on the clowns at Aneros to make a better Progasm.

[quote=support@aneros.com]Hi Jons12,

thanks,
    Aneros Support

So I guess thats your way of saying contact us & we can sell you another one. Useless
  • impimp
    hey jons12, Did you even try to contact them and listen to what they wanted to do for you?
  • thhn
    [quote="
    Without that P-tab the overall experience for me suffers a bit. Its amazing during intense moments how hard its pressing up against you. Gotta love the design.

you make this statement and then call them clowns? I can't believe they didn't offer to help you out? when my progasm broke, that was a result of my own stupidity, they replaced it for me for free. they even paid the shipping

Did you give them a chance before insulting them?
  • Modifications aside, I'm having a hard time imagining how one could stress the Progasm tabs enough to break them, those things are huge! Or was there some earlier design with thinner tab handles? Bought mine a couple of months ago.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello jons12, :)

I agree with thhn. That was really not nice or even accurate to call the Aneros employees clowns. In my experience, Aneros/High Island Health has been nothing but kind and helpful with me and other users here. And I'm very grateful for the wonderful community they allow us to have here in the forums. While no company or person is perfect, when my P-tab broke off my Progasm from my own clumsiness of dropping it, they replaced it free of charge. How many other companies have you dealt with that would have done the same, warranty or not?

Love_is
  • jons12 said:

doing a bit of precision work with a stainless steel rod. I made my own P-Tab on the broken Aneros.

Works much better coz its stronger & you can angle it the way you want to. Make it more intense on the P-spot

Dont rely on the clowns at Aneros to make a better Progasm.

[quote=support@aneros.com]Hi Jons12,

thanks,
    Aneros Support

So I guess thats your way of saying contact us & we can sell you another one. Useless

Did you contact them via email? What was their response to your broke progasm? :?