Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Involuntaries woke me up last night!
  • dtmsmith
    Last night, I tried my Eupho again. Better results this time but nothing spectacular. I had lots of involuntary contractions and some nice feelings. I ended the session about 2am and went to sleep. About 4am, I was awakened by contractions. I don't remember if I was dreaming or not. They didn't lead to anything big, but they felt nice. My body was buzzing a lot so I couldn't get back to sleep.

I had read about this from other posts so I wasn't totally caught off-guard and I tried to ride with them. But, they stopped after a few minutes. I guess the Eupho taught my body a new trick :D
    It seems that my journey consists of moderate results with the Aneros that lead to breakthroughs in my aneros-less adventures.

BTW, the day after effects I'm having right now are extreme. As I type this, I'm having little mini chairgasms. I think I'm going to have to lay down for a while :wink:
  • Ah, dtmsmith, the eupho will bring them on if any will! In the past 8 months, the afterglow (involuntaries, chairgasms, cargasms, etc.) have been the most enjoyable AND have taken the most getting used to of the sensations my journey has led me to. I try to appreciate them and they never seem far away. In fact as I type this reply they are gently rolling on. Most of the time I just let them continue and count them a blessing; but, physical activity quickly shuts them down. Enjoy, dtmsmith, life can be sweet indeed! :lol:
  • dtmsmith
    STARR831 said:

Ah, dtmsmith, the eupho will bring them on if any will! In the past 8 months, the afterglow (involuntaries, chairgasms, cargasms, etc.) have been the most enjoyable AND have taken the most getting used to of the sensations my journey has led me to. I try to appreciate them and they never seem far away. In fact as I type this reply they are gently rolling on. Most of the time I just let them continue and count them a blessing; but, physical activity quickly shuts them down. Enjoy, dtmsmith, life can be sweet indeed! :lol:

Are you often woken up from a sound sleep like I was? If so, is this just after a session or does it happen even if you haven't used your Aneros for a while?
  • It's hard to tell, dtmsmith, if they wake me up or if I just wake up and they are on-going. I know I usually wake up and feel energy surging in various parts of my body; and, it takes some focusing to get the energy concentrated on my prostate area --- tweeking the muscles in my scrotum and testicles will refocus things or giving my Beloved a back massage will also do it. I get involuntaries between Aneros sessions --- whether it's a day or several days --- they either start on their own, usually when I'm sitting on a firm cushion, or when I call them in (so to speak) by recalling a recent encounter with my wife or an Aneros session itself.