Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What is your Aneros-less technique?
  • dtmsmith
    I'd like to describe mine in case it helps someone. I'm also interested in how it compares to others.

I either lay on my back, legs straight and slightly spread or on my side, legs slightly bent (similar to the position suggested for Aneros use). After relaxing for a few minutes, I start to concentrate on my prostate. I imagine (remember) the feeling of the Aneros being pulled in and out of my butt. After a bit of this, I start to feel butterflies in my stomach and I start to focus on this. I let this slowly build as much as possible, resisting the urge to contract my anus or PC muscle. Sometimes I get a few spontaneous contractions and I just let them happen. Once I'm starting to get this strong butterfly feeling, I very gently contract my PC muscle. I think of it less like squeezing down and more like wrapping the good feelings in a blanket or just surrounding them (encircling them). This will usually start more involuntaries. I play with this for a while until I can start to feel three independent types of contractions: anus, prostate, PC. All three of these start to dance around inside me, one setting off the other. They're completely out of sync with each other. I relax my body but keep this very slight contraction...constant and steady. Occasionally, I relax completely which causes a rush of a tingling sensation to pass through my body. I then start the process over again (make the butterflies, contract, ride with the dancing contractions). I try to let this process go for an extended period of time (10-20 minutes depending on how intense they get). Once they start to get really intense, I clench my butt cheeks and push my hips forward slightly. If my body is ready, I get one extremely tight contraction that feels very very good. This initial contraction lasts maybe 20-30 seconds. After this, while still feeling this contraction, my PC muscle and prostate start to pulse which increases the pleasure. Often, I can stay in this state for up to 5 minutes. As it continues, the sensations become more and more intense. It sometimes feels like my penis will explode but I never get an erection. I intermittently hold my breath, grunt, thrust, moan, etc. My imagination runs wild with all kinds of sexual fantasies. Sometimes, my body shakes (not violently, but like a shiver). After a time, I need to stop and take a break so I force myself to relax. Sometimes, my body isn't ready to stop and it starts up all over again. Other times, I can relax and it will stop. I usually get 4 or 5 of these "orgasms" in a session before I need to end it.

So, please share your techniques/experiences and/or comment.
  • dtmsmith,

I have to thank you for these posts -- of all the posts I've read, it seems that your experience is closest to mine so far (but I think you are about a month ahead of me in the journey!). So, it really helps me to read what might be next for me! :-)

I started out with the MGX, and got some good feelings going (no Super-O so far). It really "awakened" my prostate, to the point that it was buzzing and pleasurable for days.

Like you, I also noticed that I could make the good feelings happen just by thinking about them, and without an Aneros at all! I typically get a buzz that I can build on in the early mornings. I wake up, and I find that my prostate and lower torso are buzzing, so I try to (mentally) increase the sensations where I can. I do get involuntary pleasurable contractions pretty easily this way!

I just bought myself a Helix for Christmas, and I've tried it twice so far. First time was better than the first, for some reason -- it seemed to hit a very pleasurable spot that the MGX did not. We'll just have to see how this journey progresses...

After using the Helix, I got the same sort of Aneros-less sensations, for about 1 full day afterwards. Driving in the car, especially seems to trigger nice feelings (even major contractions). When I first started out, this sensitivity would last for about 3 days, but now it's about 1 full day.

Also, I'll mention one other thing. When I'm going Aneros-less, I notice that I can gently massage
    the prostate from the outside, from the base of my penis to my belly button, and I get some amazing feelings there. But, I also notice that there are other very sensitive spots that I wouldn't expect -- at both sides just inside my hip bones, in the crook of my leg (where the leg meets the torso on the inside), etc. In fact, gently pressing into any large muscle deeply (lower or upper body) seems to increase the intensity of the feelings throughout my entire lower body. I don't know why -- I'm just exploring the new territory right now...

While Aneros-less, I've also had a couple of whole-body spasms, that were very nice so far. I'm now trying to relax and extend those to see what happens...(when I get them, they tend to dissipate the excitement, so now I'm trying to see if I can sustain them)

Overall, it's been a great journey so far!
  • Great topic dt!

This is of great interest to me, and I'm working on it a lot..every day as a matter of fact. It's so easy because you can actually do so anywhere, anytime. Just have to be wary of when you achieve success, however :oops:

I can use your method dt, really relying in my concentration and on what I call waves of pc contractions that focus on my prostate. I start with very gentle anal and pc contractions and try to start waves of greater and lesser contractions that move between those two focal points. I do this best on my back with my legs drawn up, feet flat on the bed.

As the p-waves start to flow, I then speed up the rate of my contraction waves and also the intensity of them. By this time, I'm usually pretty excited, and have reached a certain plateau of arousal. By increasing and decreasing my waves and intensity, I can bring on a pretty good buzz, and have reached a significant Super O-like euphoria. Pretty cool. OH, yeah, almost forgot. With this method, it leaves my hands free for nipple stim, and that just magnifies everything. DON'T FORGET YOUR NIPPLES!

My other technique does involve penis/testicle/perineum massage, for lack of a better term. Here I like to start with a good erection. To start, I lie on my left side kinda, bring up my right leg foot flat on the bed. I then use a reverse masturbation grip, thumb down, vs traditional jerk-off style :lol: and start gentle massage of my "package", such as it is. :D

Now, with a combination of gentle massage and or stroking of my penis, I add significant pc contractions and waves as described above. WOW! can this lead to some awesome, and in some cases PROLONGED Super-O reactions. I don't know if you'll believe this (I'm fumbling at the keyboard just remembering it) but I kept one of these sessions going for over 45 minutes, the other day. I was totally wrung out! It was almost unbelievable. Whew.

Anyway, there's my tips. I continue to explore better and more effective non-aneros methods, because after all, you can do this anywhere, anytime! :D

Happy New Year all...and many happy Super O returns.

C
  • dtmsmith
    I'm glad to finally see some responses. I thought that perhaps no one was interested in this :-).
    I too am working on this daily. I've recently tried a variation. I use my mind to create those good feelings in my prostate area (the butterflies). By the way, it's getting incredibly easy for me to start this feeling; I can literally do it anywhere and it takes about 5 seconds. Anyways, I focus on this feeling and let it build. As it builds, I know that if I contract slightly, the involuntaries will start. But, I resist this urge (it gets pretty strong as the sensations increase) and let this feeling get stronger and stronger. Last night, I was able to hold this state for several minutes but it subsided. I relax for a minute or so and take a few cleansing breaths and start the feelings again. Several times, this lead to my body being enveloped in floating, peaceful, tingling feeling that lasted about a minute or so. It was incredible. Once I was in this state, I no longer had any urges to thrust, contract, or even move.

One thing that still puzzles me about all this (perhaps this should be a separate thread)...
    All through this process, I did not feel a single contraction of any type. No anal spasms, no PC, nothing. However, there was intense pleasure that must be coming from some nerve stimulation somewhere. So, what nerves are being stimulated and how is this happening with no apparently movement? Are there internal contractions that I can't feel?
  • dtmsmith

dtmsmith,

I have to thank you for these posts -- of all the posts I've read, it seems that your experience is closest to mine so far (but I think you are about a month ahead of me in the journey!). So, it really helps me to read what might be next for me! :-)

I started out with the MGX, and got some good feelings going (no Super-O so far). It really "awakened" my prostate, to the point that it was buzzing and pleasurable for days.

Like you, I also noticed that I could make the good feelings happen just by thinking about them, and without an Aneros at all! I typically get a buzz that I can build on in the early mornings. I wake up, and I find that my prostate and lower torso are buzzing, so I try to (mentally) increase the sensations where I can. I do get involuntary pleasurable contractions pretty easily this way!

I just bought myself a Helix for Christmas, and I've tried it twice so far. First time was better than the first, for some reason -- it seemed to hit a very pleasurable spot that the MGX did not. We'll just have to see how this journey progresses...

After using the Helix, I got the same sort of Aneros-less sensations, for about 1 full day afterwards. Driving in the car, especially seems to trigger nice feelings (even major contractions). When I first started out, this sensitivity would last for about 3 days, but now it's about 1 full day.

Also, I'll mention one other thing. When I'm going Aneros-less, I notice that I can gently massage
    the prostate from the outside, from the base of my penis to my belly button, and I get some amazing feelings there. But, I also notice that there are other very sensitive spots that I wouldn't expect -- at both sides just inside my hip bones, in the crook of my leg (where the leg meets the torso on the inside), etc. In fact, gently pressing into any large muscle deeply (lower or upper body) seems to increase the intensity of the feelings throughout my entire lower body. I don't know why -- I'm just exploring the new territory right now...

While Aneros-less, I've also had a couple of whole-body spasms, that were very nice so far. I'm now trying to relax and extend those to see what happens...(when I get them, they tend to dissipate the excitement, so now I'm trying to see if I can sustain them)

Overall, it's been a great journey so far!

Cosmic:
    Interesting...it does sound like our experiences are similar. The main differences I see are:
    -My aneros-less skills don't diminish when I haven't used an Aneros (it sounds like yours do). They actually get stronger as time goes on. It seems like once taught, my body remembers what to do. Or, did I misunderstand your post?
    -I haven't found any sensitive spots on my body. That seems pretty cool though. Maybe I will look some more. :)
  • Edit
    dtmsmith said:

I'm glad to finally see some responses. I thought that perhaps no one was interested in this :-).

Perhaps it's just a silent majority dt! I too have found this to be a very productive practice and sometimes "easier" to accomplish - especially when time is limited.

I too am working on this daily. I've recently tried a variation. I use my mind to create those good feelings in my prostate area (the butterflies). By the way, it's getting incredibly easy for me to start this feeling; I can literally do it anywhere and it takes about 5 seconds. Anyways, I focus on this feeling and let it build. As it builds, I know that if I contract slightly, the involuntaries will start. But, I resist this urge (it gets pretty strong as the sensations increase) and let this feeling get stronger and stronger. Last night, I was able to hold this state for several minutes but it subsided. I relax for a minute or so and take a few cleansing breaths and start the feelings again. Several times, this lead to my body being enveloped in floating, peaceful, tingling feeling that lasted about a minute or so. It was incredible. Once I was in this state, I no longer had any urges to thrust, contract, or even move.

Your experiences sound quite similar to mine and these "floating, peaceful, tingling" feelings are absolutely some of the best.

My path to these will sometime include nipple brushes as I've discussed with many here. The use of those as a stimulant will result in prostate pulses that grow into much broader and intense feelings. Another technique has been to put my thumb on the pubic bone while all of the remaining fingers encircle the base of my penis. This starts a massage that includes the base of the penis into the scrotum (yes, sometimes it triggers an erection but I don't go there!) The feelings it builds are beyond description and sometimes the other hand will stimulate the spot just 2 inches below the navel. The key seems to be in relaxing through the intense waves that hit me during this build.

One thing that still puzzles me about all this (perhaps this should be a separate thread)...
    All through this process, I did not feel a single contraction of any type. No anal spasms, no PC, nothing. However, there was intense pleasure that must be coming from some nerve stimulation somewhere. So, what nerves are being stimulated and how is this happening with no apparently movement? Are there internal contractions that I can't feel?

It is hard to describe but it seems the pleasure radiates from the prostate during these orgasms and they feel almost more intense without the aneros inserted. However, I'm always up for a "reminder" about how those aneros massages feel. I'm also lucky because my wife encourages me to do them!! Good luck on your journey!
  • dtmsmith
    ohmy06 said:

dtmsmith said:

Perhaps it's just a silent majority dt! I too have found this to be a very productive practice and sometimes "easier" to accomplish - especially when time is limited.

Your experiences sound quite similar to mine and these "floating, peaceful, tingling" feelings are absolutely some of the best.

My path to these will sometime include nipple brushes as I've discussed with many here. The use of those as a stimulant will result in prostate pulses that grow into much broader and intense feelings. Another technique has been to put my thumb on the pubic bone while all of the remaining fingers encircle the base of my penis. This starts a massage that includes the base of the penis into the scrotum (yes, sometimes it triggers an erection but I don't go there!) The feelings it builds are beyond description and sometimes the other hand will stimulate the spot just 2 inches below the navel. The key seems to be in relaxing through the intense waves that hit me during this build.

It is hard to describe but it seems the pleasure radiates from the prostate during these orgasms and they feel almost more intense without the aneros inserted. However, I'm always up for a "reminder" about how those aneros massages feel. I'm also lucky because my wife encourages me to do them!! Good luck on your journey!

I agree with your description of the feeling. I also agree, based on my experience, that the feeling is much more intense without any aneros. I have yet to have a session with an aneros that is as good as without. I'm continuing to use the aneros because, like you, I do enjoy the feeling of it moving in and out. I'm also hoping that using it will either push me to a higher level of pleasure during a session or, as seems to be happening, teach my body something new which will intensify my aneros-less sessions.

But, back to my original question...
    Really what I'm asking about is the mechanism that creates the feeling. Are there contractions/movement that I don't perceive. Or, is there some nerve stimulation that doesn't involve movement?
  • dtmsmith said:

Cosmic:
    Interesting...it does sound like our experiences are similar. The main differences I see are:
    -My aneros-less skills don't diminish when I haven't used an Aneros (it sounds like yours do). They actually get stronger as time goes on. It seems like once taught, my body remembers what to do. Or, did I misunderstand your post?

You are correct. The day I have an aneros session or the day after, I can start up the prostate feelings just by thinking about them, in about 5 seconds (just like you). A day or two after that, and the feelings come more slowly, and don't get as strong. Mental focus seems to be key, and my mental focus seems to fall off after a few days.

At least for me, I think the key so far has been to maintain a high level of excitement, both during an Aneros session, and during an Aneros-less session. I had my first P-wave breakthrough when watching videos on xtube, with the Aneros (MGX) in. The visual stimulation (without penis stimulation) seems to ratchet up the experience quite a bit.

I've also gone back and forth now with MGX and Helix, and I find that Helix is FAR better at getting strong prostate feelings going. Aneros-less sessions after the Helix are also stronger and longer-lasting. (Still no Super-O though!).

I will also comment here on your related post: if I try to ratchet up the feelings, and NOT have an involuntary contraction (which is what I think you said you were doing, right?) then indeed I get much stronger waves of pleasure. An involuntary contraction can be very satisfying, but for me it seems to then inhibit climbing back up those stairs of pleasure. Just relaxing more, and keeping it "on the edge" of an involuntary seems to be working better for me, in both cases (with and without Aneros).
  • dtmsmith

dtmsmith said:

Cosmic:

You are correct. The day I have an aneros session or the day after, I can start up the prostate feelings just by thinking about them, in about 5 seconds (just like you). A day or two after that, and the feelings come more slowly, and don't get as strong. Mental focus seems to be key, and my mental focus seems to fall off after a few days.

At least for me, I think the key so far has been to maintain a high level of excitement, both during an Aneros session, and during an Aneros-less session. I had my first P-wave breakthrough when watching videos on xtube, with the Aneros (MGX) in. The visual stimulation (without penis stimulation) seems to ratchet up the experience quite a bit.

I've also gone back and forth now with MGX and Helix, and I find that Helix is FAR better at getting strong prostate feelings going. Aneros-less sessions after the Helix are also stronger and longer-lasting. (Still no Super-O though!).

I will also comment here on your related post: if I try to ratchet up the feelings, and NOT have an involuntary contraction (which is what I think you said you were doing, right?) then indeed I get much stronger waves of pleasure. An involuntary contraction can be very satisfying, but for me it seems to then inhibit climbing back up those stairs of pleasure. Just relaxing more, and keeping it "on the edge" of an involuntary seems to be working better for me, in both cases (with and without Aneros).

Amazing...
    Our experiences seem to be extremely similar. Holding off the involuntary contraction is similar, at least conceptually, to edging in traditional masturbation (or at least this is how I think about it). The contraction is nice (like an orgasm) but I know that if I "tease" and deny myself, what comes later is going to be all the better. Of course, sometimes I cave...but that's fun too. :)
  • dtmsmith said:

Amazing...
    Our experiences seem to be extremely similar. Holding off the involuntary contraction is similar, at least conceptually, to edging in traditional masturbation (or at least this is how I think about it). The contraction is nice (like an orgasm) but I know that if I "tease" and deny myself, what comes later is going to be all the better. Of course, sometimes I cave...but that's fun too. :)

I agree! It's fun either way... :)

The other thing I've noticed lately is that nipple stimulation is almost too much for me now, if done while I am using the Aneros. My nipples have always (as long as I can remember) been hardwired for pleasure, but now they seem to be incredibly sensitive, and touching them during a session almost always causes an involuntary (which I don't necessarily want at that exact moment).
  • rookrook
    For me, Aneros-less success is dependent on having residual butt-buzz from a prior Aneros session within the last day or two. I have a normally dry bum and also need some residual anal lube to ease contractions. Here are three situations that stand out.

1) Several months ago I was scheduled to meet with a client's project team on a Saturday afternoon. (That morning I'd packed an SGX during TaiChi and was 'suffering' from a mild case of butt-buzz).

I arrived for the meeting early and was waiting, in an empty conference room, for the group to assemble. Bored, I had started counting rhythmic anal contractions (somewhere, a Forum member had "prescribed" a couple of hundred contractions to get things going.)

At 80 contractions, I thought that 200 would be impossible. As with sit-ups though there's a point where one gains stride and can just keep going. I sailed through 200 with ease and pressed on. I remember getting some good vibes just beyond 600 and was somewhere past 700 when the first p-wave began to build. Wave #2 was on the heels of the first wave but collapsed when the door opened and I rose to greet the team leader. There I stood, one hand extended in greeting while the other held a notebook to hide my obvious chubby. :oops:

2) Following some Aneros sessions, I'll remove the tool and go for a wet HFO. Favorite pose: sitting in a modified Lotus position with one heel pressing against my sweet-spot. I use nip-stim along with alternating PC and anal contractions for arousal.

This is usually good for a streaming releasek, not a pulsing ejaculation. Although fun at the moment, the orgasm is fleeting and I usually feel like a 'cheap lay' when the release is done.

3) Last night I experienced my first mini-O from a sensual energy build with my spouse. The "prep" for this consisted of a great Progasm session the preceding night and a half-hour of intense kegels and contractions performed at the dentist (to get my mind off what they were doing inside my mouth!)

Intense. Will blog it as 'Body Electric.'

Have a great BlueMoon celebration everyone and a very happy new year :!: :!: :!: