Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To my forum friends,

May you all have happy and safe holidays filled with much joy and limitless Super O's! As we leave this decade and enter another it is my hope for better things to come for us all. Greater awareness, sensitivity and wisdom.....oh, and a little enhancement in the prosperity department wouldn't hurt now would it?

Peace,

BF Mayfield

p.s. To those who've emailed me over the last month, please forgive me. I've been out of commission for a while. I'm on the mend now and I will be sending something your way very soon.
  • B, all the best to you in the coming year, as well.

Super O's a plenty. Thank you so much for your terrific support of this forum. Your insights, personal experience and sharing persona are much of what this forum has been, is and is to come.

My personal thanks.

C
  • Same to you Brian!
    Hope you heal quickly and spared pain.
  • Badger
    Amen, B.F. And may you also have a Merry Christmas and a fruitful and prosperous New Year.

May the New Year find us all with Blessings of success in all of our endeavours.

Peace on Earth, Goodwill toward men.
  • rumelrumel
    Brian,

You've helped guide us through another year of learning and pleasure, I am wishing you and all the other members continued good vibrations through these holidays and into the new year beyond.

“... while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.”
  • artformartform
    All the very best Brian! :D

May 2010 field you hale and hardy, and Over the rainbow always! Thanks for everything!

This is a time of both great gratitude and great expectations, in the more general good sense. :wink:
    Thanks so much to all for this fabulous friendship and community!!!

ever grateful for ecstatic blessings in every way

artform
  • alvalv
    Brian, In July I was a newbie and your various contributions in this forum quickly set me on the right track even before the Aneri arrived - thanks!

hope you mend well and that you enjoy the festive season and your wishes for the future become true.
  • valliant
    To all members happy holidays.
    Because of this forum i discovered an al new dimension of pleasure.
    So thanks for all the advice and helping everyone her on this forum.
  • Ave a gooden guys, full of limitless pleasure!! Sorry i havent posted in ages, but i do still frequently look at the boards.
  • Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year. Enjoy the moments we have to cherish with family and our loved ones.

Take Care,

ArcticWolves 8)