Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Yes i have a quick question
  • What is respomsible for contracting your pc anal sphincter muscle, everytime you decide to
    manually contract?

Thankyou

Merry X Mas Everyone have a good one, so who is going to be having a merry
    aneros x mas if you know what i mean the uhhh ummm giving a present to
    oneself by anal insertion of the small plastic shaped things.

Actuallty thats two questions now better stop typing.

:lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
  • Kegel exercises (search Google)

Start peeing and then stop mid-stream. The muscle that controls your bladder is called the sphincter. As you tighten the sphincter you will feel your anus contract.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong or leaving something out!
  • thhn
    I always thought the sphincter was the muscle in your anus that kept the crap in place. I didn't think it had anything to do with the flow of urine?
    this opinion is backed up by absolutly no medical knowledge so take it for what it is probably worth
  • rookrook
    Most women who have completed a pregnancy are well trained and can coach your Kegels -- just ask MOM!! :razz: If Mom's not around, here's an extract from my Urologist's handout
    ========== =========== ========= =======

Kegel exercise for males: This is an optional exercise you can use to strengthen the pelvic floor. This exercise works the same muscles your wife or girlfriend uses to give you that little vaginal squeeze you may like. Kegel exercises increase blood flow to the genital area, and help sexual arousal mechanisms. They help improve musculature, an aid in controlling early ejaculation (P.E.) ‘Kegels’ may also help prevent incontinence and other problems that are often associated with aging. Exercise routine & sets: First, try squeezing your ‘PC’ muscles as hard as you can for a count of three seconds. Then let them relax. Find out how many times you can do this before the muscles feel tired. Next, figure out a repetition and set routine just as you would if you were trying to tone and strengthen any other muscle group in your body. For example, if at first, you could only do only five strong PC squeezes then, try doing three sets of five once or twice a day for a week, and then try increasing this to three sets of eight strong PC squeezes. A good goal might be three sets of thirty or more strong squeezes. At this point you’ve most likely achieved a good level of pelvic floor fitness. Then, adopt a maintenance strategy by doing several three or four sets four times a week (instead of once or twice a day). You should be able to match your Kegel workout schedule to your VED therapy schedule. A good way to save time!

To improve your ability to control early ejaculation (P.E.), try varying the type and timing of the PC squeezing as you train these muscles: slow clenches, many quick flutters, and so on. Take note when other abdominal muscles or your anal muscles join in these exercises. With experience, most guys are able to isolate on each of these groups and control them separately to control P.E.

Finding your PC muscle group:
    This is best done sitting on the toilet. Start a urine stream; then, stop and restart the stream several times. Feel the muscle you used to stop the stream. The muscles are in the ‘PC’ group. You may find that you are also flexing your anal muscles. Work to separate your use of these two groups. Your goal is to isolate on the PC group. Now you should be able to exercise the PC group with an empty bladder and during VED training. Suggestion: From time to time, repeat the above "PC identification" routine to make sure you are isolating on the PC group.
  • thhn
    good info there Rook. perhaps it is not stressed enough here about toning the pc muscles to aid in success. Also, as per your info, toning the muscles will help one to isolate each muscle involved