Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Tips for this stage?
  • Hi guys,

ok, yesterday I had maybe my 6. or 7. session and it definitely was my best so far. During my first 3 sessions I had no problems to quickly induce some of the lighter muscle spasms which diminished as fast as they occurred, though.
    In the next few sessions I could hardly get anything started but yesterday...
    Again, the lighter spasms appeared pretty quickly and I just kept enjoying them. Sometimes I lost them again but after switching position or just keeping trying I got them back. After which was probably an hour more and more of my body seemed to get infected and my lower body twitched with every single wave. Sometimes those waves got almost convulsive and it felt like the Super-O couldn't be that far away. Additionally I felt so hot like I had temperature and I was leaking like hell.
    However I didn't succeed in going even further for 3 hours or so because it seemed like I was twitching so strongly that I lost my focus. It even disarranged the abutment tab sometimes :)
    I'm pretty happy with what I've reached, though, and it seems like this progress just came automatically because I changed hardly anything but if someone has a hint for me on making it even further feel free to post :)

/edit: I forgot one thing: It seems like I'm sucking in lots of air during a session which results in pushing the aneros downward somewhere on the road. Does this happen for you also?
  • artformartform
    Hi grayfox! :D Welcome to the Forum.

You had a good discussion with Rumel, Cockadoodle, ArcticWolves and others in junomasters' thread on the Helix when you first joined these great conversations.

grayfox said:

Hi guys,

ok, yesterday I had maybe my 6. or 7. session and it definitely was my best so far. During my first 3 sessions I had no problems to quickly induce some of the lighter muscle spasms which diminished as fast as they occurred, though.
    In the next few sessions I could hardly get anything started but yesterday...
    Again, the lighter spasms appeared pretty quickly and I just kept enjoying them. Sometimes I lost them again but after switching position or just keeping trying I got them back.

OK. Good start again. On again off again on again is often the early stage. Your body likes this and has it down!

grayfox said:

After which was probably an hour more and more of my body seemed to get infected and my lower body twitched with every single wave. Sometimes those waves got almost convulsive and it felt like the Super-O couldn't be that far away. Additionally I felt so hot like I had temperature and I was leaking like hell.

Congratulations!! Great progress from your early days indeed!

grayfox said:

However I didn't succeed in going even further for 3 hours or so because it seemed like I was twitching so strongly that I lost my focus. It even disarranged the abutment tab sometimes :)
    I'm pretty happy with what I've reached, though, and it seems like this progress just came automatically because I changed hardly anything but if someone has a hint for me on making it even further feel free to post :)

No goals. No expectations. Deeply relax. Let your body do the talking and thinking. Listen to everything even the tiniest whispers. Be receptively open. Deeply relaxed, allow what will happen to happen. Don't edit! If things seem to be on the same track too long, slight changes in position may turn the corner, so gently experiment if it feels right.

grayfox said:

/edit: I forgot one thing: It seems like I'm sucking in lots of air during a session which results in pushing the aneros downward somewhere on the road. Does this happen for you also?

Do you rinse out your rectum first? What sort of lube are you using? How much are you inserting into your anus? Do you produce any natural anal lube? Internal? External? What degree of movement is your aneros making?

If someone says "Your asshole's sucking air", they usually mean you don't know what you are talking about. :lol: Butt many of us naturally get that phenomenon from time to time. Can be connected to diet and digestion. If it persists, try some pro-biotics like acidophilus. Do your contractions include a natural muscular "pushing out" as part of moving your aneros?

Improvements may be found in your answers.

all the best continuing progress grayfox along your opening way and to all

artform
  • Hi artform,

artform said:

No goals. No expectations. Deeply relax. Let your body do the talking and thinking. Listen to everything even the tiniest whispers. Be receptively open. Deeply relaxed, allow what will happen to happen. Don't edit! If things seem to be on the same track too long, slight changes in position may turn the corner, so gently experiment if it feels right.

I tried. I even got highly pleasurable feelings on every new start of a wave but I was shaking so strongly that it kinda threw me apart. Well, I guess we'll see what the time brings.

grayfox said:

artform said:

Do you rinse out your rectum first?

Yep

artform said:

What sort of lube are you using?

ID Glide

artform said:

How much are you inserting into your anus?

Just a little bit to make it slippery + one stripe onto the device.

artform said:

Do you produce any natural anal lube? Internal? External?

No

artform said:

What degree of movement is your aneros making?

I actually think not very much at all.

artform said:

Do your contractions include a natural muscular "pushing out" as part of moving your aneros?

No, only if I release the current contraction to take a break it feels like I'm pushing out but I guess this issue is not the end of the world.
  • rookrook
    I'll offer this experience as help.

On Sessions three through about ten, I'd exhaust my energy from large-muscle twitches as I'd build arousal. Those moderated on later sessions. Might have been mental stress related to inexperience with anal play and heavy GU system stimulation. I think I also got hung up on "maintaining a base contraction level" or a concern (fear) that I was going to loose the tool (have it slide out of my ass.)

Suggestions:
    1. Enjoy the wonderful sensations you're getting.
    2. Give it time.
    3. This tool isn't going to slide out of it's own accord!
    4. Be well hydrated and do some brief stretching exercises (quads, abs, lats, delts, gluts) before you insert.
  • Badger
    Well, for me, the Progasm will slip out if I'm not careful, so I wear an old pair of briefs to keep it from getting away from me.
  • The real progress for me comes when I can let my mind start listening to my body instead of my mind telling my body what to feel.

Grayfox, it sounds like you are well on your way! Try to relax and see if you can give up any preconceived ideas about what you are going to feel. Just lay back and enjoy the journey and let the Aneros takes your body where it wants to go!
  • ok, I'm back again :)

Due to lack of time I just had two more sessions since my last post. One was completely dead, absolutely nothing was happening. The other one was pretty great again.

However I'm still not sure where to go to get further. Let me explain:

Which works pretty much perfectly for me is a slight contraction plus tensing my abdominal muscle and just holding that as long as possible. Everytime I do that it just feels like the aneros jumps right on the sweet spot and it usually takes a few seconds to get me shaking. It even feels better the more I tense my abdominal muscle but the problem with that is that it's pretty exhaustive.
    I usually experience the most intense feelings in the early phases of my sessions because I'm still fresh but the longer it takes the harder it gets to hold this and most waves just don't make it beyond that. However once or twice per session there will be waves which seem to go in the right direction. In one of those I can't feel the aneros anymore and it just keeps going by itself. Some of my lower muscles keep tensing and although I try to relax them they just won't do that. Additionally my blood shoots through my head and it's probably not far from a mini-O or sth.
    People experiencing Super-Os talked about having the same feeling like the one before a penile orgasm and sometimes just for the blink of an eye I can feel a similar one during a wave but it seems impossible to grasp it.

I have to admit, though, that I'm still getting impatient during my sessions but how can you keep cool if you are so close to heaven :)
  • grayfox,

I am in the same boat. I get something going by contracting but it is exhausting. I am not even contracting all that hard. When I stop contracting to rest, the good stuff goes away. I don't have the muscle strength to hold contraction for a long mini-O or super-O. I don't think anyone has that kind of strength yet people manage to achieve super-Os. There must be a basic technique I am overlooking.

Have you figured out the secret? Anyone else have ideas?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

kycalder
  • Well, as I said I'm able to experience one or two clearly stronger waves per session but I have no idea what triggers them. I don't do anything different, it just works by itself it seems.
    I mean, I really haven't changed much between my first and last session so probably just keep working (uh, I guess relaxing fits better :D) and you'll eventually find the road . At least that's what I'm hoping for.
  • JGasmJGasm
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...Get teh Rumella session mp3 and go from there. It really taught me how to relax, breathe, how to be patient, and how contract. It also helps free your mind so that you're not tryin too hard to get things done and let them happen.

I started with experiencing a wave here and there and didn't really get it. Step 2 was listening to the mp3 and finishing sessions sweating and feeling like I worked out. And finally I have hit the waves, superO, and trying, unsuccesfuly, to stop the sensation prior to having a hands free situation if you know what I mean. And I have to say it really started after listening to the mp3.

Just my 2 cents.
  • JGasm said:

Get teh Rumella session mp3 and go from there.

Never really heard about that...Where can I get this?
  • JGasmJGasm
    Thats like the 3rd time I did that...I meant the one Rumel did. I keep adding an A at the end for some reason.

http://www.aneros.com/detail.php?id=102
  • I'm not sure if this can help me. I tried to think of different things to arouse myself while during the sessions but whenever I didn't fully concentrate on holding the contractions I'd loose the current wave. Right now it's really hard work in terms of muscle tensing to keep a wave going.

I had another session yesterday and it was probably another step further. By now it takes no time to get the P-waves started and actually the first one was the most promising. I felt a slight tingling around my prostate and my head was heating like a burner. After that, I couldn't make any progess though. I could maintain some decent waves but none of them was as strong as the first one but it still was really exhaustive. Only at the end I could maintain waves by slighter contractions but I was pretty deenergized so I decided to stop.
  • MyTurn
    Badger said:

Well, for me, the Progasm will slip out if I'm not careful, so I wear an old pair of briefs to keep it from getting away from me.

I don't want to say "bucket arse" so I won't. :shock:

lol. Seriously though, are you sure? It has massive humps that need to be scooped in and out. Surely it won't exit all the way?
  • Badger
    MyTurn said:

Badger said:

I don't want to say "bucket arse" so I won't. :shock:

lol. Seriously though, are you sure? It has massive humps that need to be scooped in and out. Surely it won't exit all the way?

Oh, yeah, it's dropped right out several times: clattering on the floor, dropping onto the chair that I'm setting on, etc. Must be something about the shape of my butt that it's so inclined to be either too far in, or falling out. It's actually quite insistent about coming out after I've had an O; I have to run to the bathroom either giving myself a wedgie and/or with my hands on my butt holding it in. I'm sure it's a comical sight.