Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Bliss.......
  • HelixerHelixer
    They say ignorance is bliss, I disagree, thanks Aneros for opening up this world to me.
    Friday I used my Eupho for the very first time and I super O'd for 7 hours...Actually less than that, I couldn't stand any more, so I swapped for the 'lightweight'Peridise.

This Super O was better than anything before, I've never experienced how just breathing could be bliss. This was more Full body than the ones before...Also cumming longer....and even the after effects were longer. I was still cumming when I went to bed and didn't have the Aneros in anymore. I probably slept 4 hours. And before I fully woke, I'd woken up a few times and again cumming. Later that evening, by then reasonably tired, but remarkably with so little sleep until then buzzing with energy, I lay back on my seetee, in the same position as before with the Aneros and I could just 'will' myself to Super O. I really couldn't believe it myself.

This morning I woke up after a very lucid dream. In it I was having sex with an ex-gf. And even in my dream I was multi-orgasmic.... I just kept cumming. When I awoke, my prostate was buzzing and I just felt a glow over my whole body.

Just now I experienced some more euphoria doing the KSMO and listening to the Kelly Howell xtc cd.

Not quite Super O but very very pleasant nonetheless.
  • hello helix after an experience like you have the u of positive or negative emotions the day? :?:
  • HelixerHelixer
    Good question!
    I think with the Aneros, and possibly all peak experiences it seems inevitable you come down as well.
    Unstable, emotional rollercoaster perhaps. Enlightenment still far off ;)
  • dtmsmith
    Could someone provide some guidance as to how to judge if I'm ready for a Eupho? It's billed as being for more advanced users. I've only had my Helix for about 3 weeks so I'm not sure I'd consider myself all that experienced. However, I have been able to have super-o's with it and have actually had much better experiences with nothing at all. Sometimes I get the impression that the helix may be too aggressive for my taste and I need something subtler (like nothing). This makes me wonder if the Eupho would be better for me.
    I'd be interested in hearing from people who transitioned from something like a Helix to the Eupho. When in your journey did you make the transition?

Helixer: When did you decide to try the Eupho?
  • artformartform
    Helixer! :D

Great progress and isn't floating, flowing bliss amazing!?! Congratulations!

dtmsmith, :D , given your rapid progress to date, I think you could potentially do well with the Eupho now. Go for it! Worst case if it doesn't connect for you now, put it in the bedside table drawer and try it from time to time until you do two do connect, and you will!!!

all the best Eupho dancing magic all

artform
  • I probably got the Eupho about 6 weeks after the Helix.

The Eupho is slightly smaller diameter so I don't feel as 'full' as the Helix. The Eupho also seems to go deeper into my rectum but I have cut the handles off of both models to get more mobility.

I also have the Progasm and MGX.

I switch back and forth between all models. When 1 model seems to not be giving me the desired feelings I switch to another model. I think it might be like having 4 different mistresses, each one is a little different but they are all beautiful!
  • rookrook
    dtmsmith said:

Could someone provide some guidance as to how to judge if I'm ready for a Eupho? It's billed as being for more advanced users. I've only had my Helix for about 3 weeks so I'm not sure I'd consider myself all that experienced. However, I have been able to have super-o's with it and have actually had much better experiences with nothing at all. Sometimes I get the impression that the helix may be too aggressive for my taste and I need something subtler (like nothing). This makes me wonder if the Eupho would be better for me.
    I'd be interested in hearing from people who transitioned from something like a Helix to the Eupho. When in your journey did you make the transition?

Made the Helix to Eupho transition after the experts in the forum hammered me into not 'trying.' When I made this change I ceased voluntary contractions other than to just distribute lube at the start of a session. I check for lube adequacy by sensing Eupho movement caused only by my normal breathing. (note Helixer's comment on this) Five of eight session have yielded orgasms, more intense than I ever achieved with any other Aneros. No Super-O yet but I'm having a lot of pleasure :!: :!: :shock: 8)

I never use the Eupho for garden variety Aneros play or anal exercise.

I think you're ready! hth ...
  • dtmsmith
    Thanks Guys. I think I'll pick up a Eupho and see what happens :D
  • dtmsmith
    dtmsmith said:

So, I picked up a Eupho yesterday and tried it last night. A complete dud of a session. I think I was so curious about trying it that I forced things and my body just wasn't in the mood. I tried it again this morning and had a bit more success but nothing spectacular. It's a little disappointing but I'm not discouraged. I'll try again in a couple of days. I'm also recovering from a cold so I'm not feeling completely well just yet.

The feeling was pretty interesting. A lot more movement but with less direct prostate contact (at least I didn't feel the same intense tingling I get from the Helix). It feels like the Eupho is more unstable and more prone to wiggle around. This feeling was pleasant but not very intense. I certainly didn't get swept off my feet like Helixer did.
  • hulahula
    sometimes the first time with a new device can be very disappointing; too many expectations. give it time
  • Not feeling well can have a huge impact on me. If I am not 'up to par' an Aneros session can be boring. No particular sensations or feelings. I had just such a session last night.

If I feel a session is not going well I just quit and wait for another day.

OTOH, if I felt it once I can feel it again so I try to relax and enjoy the journey.
  • rookrook
    dtmsmith said:

dtmsmith said:

...... snip ...... It feels like the Eupho is more unstable and more prone to wiggle around. This feeling was pleasant but not very intense. .... snip .....

OK, you were ready! Good investment ! Congrats on the first session and get well soon.

The smallest limb or muscle movement anywhere between your knees and your shoulders can totally change the Eupho experience. For me, conventional anal contractions are worthless with Eupho. This is not a prostate massage tool.

Right now I'm only using three arousal schemes. 1). My hands and fingers doing gentle touching, 2) Intermittent visualization exercises and, 3) An occasional foot-arch strike to trigger an 'electrocuting' shock to my rectum.

When you're not feeling anything, gently reposition just a knee or make a minor change in the arch of your back or twist of your spine -- think millimeters, not inches!

Stay with it ... rook
  • dtmsmith
    rook said:

dtmsmith said:

dtmsmith said:

...... snip ...... It feels like the Eupho is more unstable and more prone to wiggle around. This feeling was pleasant but not very intense. .... snip .....

OK, you were ready! Good investment ! Congrats on the first session and get well soon.

The smallest limb or muscle movement anywhere between your knees and your shoulders can totally change the Eupho experience. For me, conventional anal contractions are worthless with Eupho. This is not a prostate massage tool.

Right now I'm only using three arousal schemes. 1). My hands and fingers doing gentle touching, 2) Intermittent visualization exercises and, 3) An occasional foot-arch strike to trigger an 'electrocuting' shock to my rectum.

When you're not feeling anything, gently reposition just a knee or make a minor change in the arch of your back or twist of your spine -- think millimeters, not inches!

Stay with it ... rook

Now that you mention it, with the Eupho in, I did occasionally get random twitches in other parts of my body. I wasn't sure what to make of them. Also, I should mention, that even though I went to bed feeling pretty shitty, I was getting extremely minor twitches in my anus. They were very quick little things that happened as I was falling asleep. I was tempted to focus on them to see where they would lead, but I really needed to get some sleep.
  • artformartform
    Hey dtmsmith! :D

GREAT! Go Eupho! Just relax feeling open and allow all those little whispers to grow, Grow GROW!!! :lol:

In no time at all you may well have your own Old Boys Body Tackle Choir powering vast multi-part whole body/mind endless reaches of harmonics and counterpoints of energies of all sorts!

all the best seasonal and forever massive chorusing all

artform
  • HelixerHelixer
    dtmsmith said:

Excusez-moi for the the belated response. I think the question for me was why I waited so long?
    Helix>Progasm>MGX>Peridise(beginner&advanced)>and only now the Eupho.

I think it probably had something to do with the way it was recommended for advanced users.

I don't view myself as advanced, but I'm getting there. A few days ago I had my first non-hash induced Super O with my Peridise. I actually fell asleep with it in and during the night I woke up cumming for a while. But it was kind of wrong timing so I took it out...you need the will as well to Super O. Still, it's good to know I can do it without the dope as well. But with the dope I can cum with any Aneros any time. Sure Eupho took a little time to get used to, but it was already building and building into this really euphoric feeling and then the hash kicked in and I was floating& cumming and it felt almost like a mystical, transcedental experience. Like Bach's die Kunst der Fuge....wunderbar!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-k6Ix9XWnc&feature=channel
    (if you don't like it, you ain't paying attention)@artform: ever been one with the universe before? can the force be used for psi?
  • Billy11
    I realize I never listen to music during my aneros sessions. That link you provided Helixer has me inspired to listen to some classical music during my next session. Classical music seems like it would put me in a good mind frame during a session.
  • artformartform
    Hi men all!!! :D :D :D

Helixer said:

...Still, it's good to know I can do it without the dope as well. But with the dope I can cum with any Aneros any time. Sure Eupho took a little time to get used to, but it was already building and building into this really euphoric feeling and then the hash kicked in and I was floating& cumming and it felt almost like a mystical, transcedental experience.

Like Bach's die Kunst der Fuge....wunderbar!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-k6Ix9XWnc&feature=channel (if you don't like it, you ain't paying attention)

@artform: ever been one with the universe before? can the force be used for psi?

Yes Helixer, one with the universe, more than once. And it is a permanent gift. Both in my youth: http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=205

And repeatedly in the last going on 3 years with Aneros/KSMO practice, http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=269

and reviving older Taoist/Tantra experiments and youthful experiences when my prostate massage practice began.

Music, ah!!! Yes, Bach, Belini, Beethoven, and Berlioz http://www.aneros.com/forum/aneros-aural-accompaniment-wiki-listings-t4024.html?highlight=music%20berlioz ... ...MOZART... ... much else

Enjoy this added dimension Billy11! :D :D

Have had only a little interest in mj/h very briefly at university. Was raised on phenobarbitol and atropine for the first six years of my life. Again atropine for two years pre and into puberty as part of treating duodenal ulcers. As a doctor, I would be interested in your assessment of the effects of all that atropine on my early and puberty neural/rewiring development! :shock:

I have been able to easily access hypnagogia and other levels of deep reveries for decades without any chemical aids. Also an easy sense and joy of flying...

PSI? I like both the parapsychological and the quantum wave function psi worlds, and more! :wink: See my sciences and ecstasies thread at KSMO: http://www.multiples.com/howtolastlongerinbed/the-multiple-orgasm-trigger-for-men-and-women/complementary-resources-and-perspectives/2519-key-sound-science-ecstatic-energies-more

So glad to see your journey unfolding so well Helixer!

many paths cross over and meet again at times converging until we are reconnected all

artform
  • Billy11
    I ended up listening to Beetoven's Piano sonatas today for my session. For sure will be adding this new dimension to my aneros sessions for now on.