Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

beginners guide to enlightenment
  • I would like to preface my question by saying until I started with my MGX, I was not a believer in tantra, lotus, and the like. As I travel my Aneros journey, my mind has been opened to many possibilities. I would like to learn more about the mental, physical, and spiritual connection, we have in this journey we call life.

I am looking for suggestions on what to read as a beginner.
  • Edit
    You might try "Sexual Energy Ecstasy: A Practical Guide To Lovemaking Secrets Of The East And West" by David and Ellen Ramsdale. My wife and I have found it to be helpful! Good luck on the journey!
  • Hi Churney-

This is a good thread to review, lots of links in there too. :wink:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/knowledge-of-the-possible-range-of-super-os-and-beyond-t4838.html

Bishop
  • Try: Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving by Charles and Caroline Muir. Web site: sourcetantra.com. The Muirs seminar was my intro to tantra and started me on my path that includes the Aneros. Their book has all the info from their weekend seminar.

Also a new site called OneTantra.com seems to have a lot of good info.
  • artformartform
    Hi Churney! :D

In addition to the good references from the guys above, you might at some point also find the Taoist materials a helpful guide, even just for imaging or visualizing what is going on throughout your body with these energies. Mantak Chia and his co-authors recent books: The MultiOrgasmic Man, and The MultiOrgasmic Couple are well illustrated too.

Mrs. a and I have used The MultiOrgasmic Couple as a reference as our energies manifestations kept growing through our "mutual prostates/G-spots practice" via my Aneros/KSMO mixed practice.

If you are pursuing this with your wife, I highly recommend the "Bio-Electric Sex" method of Dr. Rudolph von Urban as described in the Ramsdale's book that ohmy06 recommended above! Butt, explore and find what works best for you!

all the best bio-energetics awakening all

artform
  • atm853
    Im not trying to sound stupid or annoying but I wish there was something written for gay couples in the art of love making, tantra, etc... There might already be something out there, but I wonder how different this must be due to it being two men/two women in stead of the heterosexual type couple.
  • artformartform
    Bon soir atm853!

atm853 said:

Im not trying to sound stupid or annoying but I wish there was something written for gay couples in the art of love making, tantra, etc... There might already be something out there, but I wonder how different this must be due to it being two men/two women in stead of the heterosexual type couple.

I think things are less dire than you suppose! I googled "tantra for gay couples" and without the quotes got over 60,000 links, including books and other resources, and spas/retreats, not only in North America, butt UK and Germany too. Surely in Paris...

With male/female couples the different polarity/proportionality of energies, yin and yang, make for a strong felt difference/flow during these exchanges/balancing. I am curious about the natural of yin/yin or yang/yang exchanges, although again, we all have a mix of both energies, just as we all have some testosterone and some estrogen, in varied proportions.

Let us know how things go for you as you explore gay tantra.

all the best loving energies exchanges all

artform
  • BigE
    I really enjoyed Tantric Quest by Daniel Odier. It's not a "how to" book. Odier tells the story of his teacher finding him and the lessons that followed. I came away really understanding the philosophy of tantra. Like so many men, I was chasing the thrill of tantric sex, and somewhere along the way found a spiritual path.

If you're looking for a spiritual path to go hand and hand with the aneros, my suggestion would be to study meditation and conscious breathing methods. They will take you quite far. The specific spiritual traditions will take care of themselves.

Not that it matters, but Lao Tzu's Tao te Ching struck a chord with me.

Eric
  • atm853
    So last night I was feeling a bit in the mood, and actually wanted to just have an aneros-less session, So I ended up cumming and feeling great, and then was in that after glow of just getting off. I later looked up some vids on youtube, thinking I should do some meditation for the sake of just getting a good nights rest and start practicing on my breathing. I wasnt going to get to serious as it is youtube, but what happend was quite scary but exciting all at the same time.
    before I listened and really got into the breathing, I figured I should use my helix and I really wasnt expecting a thing, since I just came, so I started by having a guided meditation, I started to breath, I started to feel a tickle inside of me, I ignored it and just went with the breathing, I have to admit that I listened to this meditation for about 20 minutes and during the first 10 I think I really dont know, I started to drift away, I coul faintly hear what was going on, and I felt my toes tingling, my legs, my hips, like a gentle tremble. I was completely relaxed, like If I was floating but then, my heart rate started to go faster, I felt like I was going to flip around and around, I felt scared and then tired to relax, and the more i tried to relax, the more the small trembles started. The meditatoin stopped and i awoke feeling great but a bit nervous, because now I dont know if im ready for what aneros can take me...does this make any sense?
  • shyzen
    "Sexual Energy Ecstasy: A Practical Guide To Lovemaking Secrets Of The East And West" by David and Ellen Ramsdale.

does anyone know where i can get hold of this in the uk ,

looked on amazon but only u.s used copys for sale
    even looked for downloads but nothing :?
  • rookrook
    Question: If I go into the Wiki and search for "Reading List" or "List of Readings" will I find this neatly cataloged. (and perhaps organized by categories and level of understanding?) --- Edit to follow.

=============== edit ==============

Answer: Played with the wiki and nada, save for a link to "Book Sources" which requires an ISBN as input.

I think lists of reading would be a good idea.

Some of the more interesting search topics in the Wiki return," The action you have requested is limited to users in the group user."

That response indicates that there exist more than one class of user. (i.e. the Group, "user" is indeed more of a super-user.) Who are these folk? And, do they represent a window to another world?
  • Sorry for the silly question, but.....................What is Enlightenment? So many crazy cult leaders seem to claim it or words to the same effect, but clearly arnt.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • rookrook
    johntrevy said:

Sorry for the silly question, but.....................What is Enlightenment? So many crazy cult leaders seem to claim it or words to the same effect, but clearly arnt.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi John, Does this work? "Spiritual, intellectual, religious or emotional growth spurred by societal renaissance or an escape from a deprived environment (such as out of the dark ages or an exodus to the promised land)."

Certainly the givers of enlightenment anticipate some gain -- perhaps just in the number of bodies that appear at morning muster.
  • rookrook
    shyzen said:

"Sexual Energy Ecstasy: A Practical Guide To Lovemaking Secrets Of The East And West" by David and Ellen Ramsdale.

does anyone know where i can get hold of this in the uk ,

looked on amazon but only u.s used copys for sale
    even looked for downloads but nothing :?

===============
    Here's what I found on Google books which only had excerpts (might be blocked in the U.K due to copyright or license concerns.)

Seller Price Seller rating
    Amazon.com No price No rating
    Barnes&Noble.com No price No rating
    Borders No price No rating
    Books-A-Million No price No rating
    IndieBound No price No rating
    AwesomeBooksUSA $42.28 No rating
    More Books $99.00 No rating
    ===============
    And, even the used copy might be OK -- just expose it to formaldehyde for a few days then wear rubber gloves to turn the pages. Viewed under a yellow light the spots won't show!
  • Thanks for the insight Rook. Much Appreciated. By that deffinition, the Aneros is triggering a wave of enlightenment ;). Only without the crazy cult antics.
  • artformartform
    Hi johntrevy! :D

johntrevy said:

Thanks for the insight Rook. Much Appreciated. By that deffinition, the Aneros is triggering a wave of enlightenment ;). Only without the crazy cult antics.

JT, we ARE the cult of the Rods of Plastic (with apologies to rod of plastic) or maybe the cult of the Keys to the Qi Chain (each aneros model opens another orgasmic/energetic door to different dry MMOs!), and we have to have some fun antics too! :wink: :lol:
    Or at least mrs. a and some other grateful wives think so!!

Cum on, sign up now for The Aneros Ecstatic Male Chorus! You have been sailing the enlightening waters for some time with your versions of the Above and Beyond ecstatic orgasms as I recall some of our past conversations. Sail on friend... ... ...

all the best soaring and sailing seasonally and always all

artform
  • rookrook
    johntrevy said:

Thanks for the insight Rook. Much Appreciated. By that deffinition, the Aneros is triggering a wave of enlightenment ;). Only without the crazy cult antics.

Enlightenment, one more time.

In an unrelated communication I dwelt on a related topic concerning the metamorphosis involved in rewiring. Many men who accomplish rewiring report a newfound connection with others, love of all mankind and a spiritual experience.

I'm an ESTJ personality and many who demonstrate that "J" quality in their posts seem slow to Super-O and stabilize in a rewired state.

So, let's assume that an ESTJ cooks in the "Aneros cocoon" for a long while then, like a butterfly, emerges without his "J." (possibly as an ESTP personality). Now we've got a critter that's a lot more flexible and less Judgmental. ENLIGHTENED ??
  • Thank you all for your input. Now that the Christmas madness is about over, I and the Mrs are focusing once more on our continuing journey. Because we have so few bookstores left, I would like to support my locals ones. So I may have to place orders. Again thank you for your suggestions.