Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What would you say to??
  • In a few words, what would be the most important thing you would say to a new user? Please keep it to a few words only. Yes, we're going to come up with an Aneros Motto :twisted:. It sounds cheesy I know but as crazy as it seems you'll see how it will be used. :P :lol: :twisted:

I got the last part of the pledge down... "and that I will NEVER give up."
  • yes, please tell me becuase it's not working for me yet and there are waaay too much reading/info about this on how to do it. Don't know which and who I should listen to. I tried some approach but still doesn't work.
  • rumelrumel
    Arctic Wolves,

The most important tip I can give is to suspend expectations of results, relax and enjoy the ride for the pleasing sensations you do receive. Be patient with yourself, open to the new feelings and nurturing in your attitude, these feelings and sensations can NOT be forced or otherwise coerced to occur. Give yourself permission to release egocentric mental control. Just " Let Go ! " to allow your body to generate this phenomena for your pleasure and enjoyment.
  • WOW, a few words rumel not a paragraph. hahaah just kidding... Excellent advice

Juno, you're not supposed to listen to just one person, but instead collect all the advice and use it to the best of your abilities.
  • Enjoy the process... don't even think about the destination.
  • So just out of the two replies I already have something going...

The Aneros Oath of Allegiance:
    First, cup the aneros in the palm of your hands in your most comfortable position and repeat the following out loud:

I have now embarked on a new journey of self-exploration and I give myself permission to release my mind and body from my control. I promise to myself that from this moment on I will suspend any and all expectations I have or may have. I will relax and enjoy the ride treasuring any and each sensation I experience no matter how subtle it may seem. I understand that I must be PATIENT with myself and not force anything to happen. Yes, it will be frustrating at times for me, but I will not focus on the destination. Instead, I will enjoy the process and be happy with what I have instead of what I don’t have. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!
    :lol:

Any good? LOL, I am envisioning this on the back of each aneros packaging that is shipped. Now that would be something pretty beneficial in my humble opinion. Better yet, it could be put on a certificate of authenticity with rumel's welcome to the Super-O Club remark. This would be so cool! 8)
  • Patience is a virtue. The pleasure will find you when it is ready.
  • Ok so maybe oath of allegiance is a bit much. The goal is for new users to accept and understand that there must be a (as cockadoodle remarked) "paradigm shift" in their thinking before even using the device if they wish to experience the phenomena known as a super-orgasm.

Rumel was very kind to send me some wonderful suggestions and we now have the following:

The Aneros Path to Enjoyment Motto:
    First, cup the aneros in the palm of your hands in your most comfortable position and repeat the following out loud:

I have now embarked on a new journey of self-exploration and I permit my body to lead my mind in the path of ecstasy. I promise to myself that from this moment on I will suspend all my expectations. I will relax and enjoy the ride treasuring all sensations from the subtlest to the grandest. I patiently move forward, knowing journey and destination are the same. I am happy with where I am and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

It's coming along nicely! :twisted: 8)
  • BUMP!

I'm liking it AW.

C
  • artformartform
    Get's my enthusiastic vote! :D

Thanks AW for this initiative and marshalling this collaborative creativity! Just like sharing our experiences here helps many advance.

This is the kind of orienteering needed. Excellent All!

now for a few campfire songs to carry this spirit into wacky humour too

artform
  • Great Motto Guys.

Thats how I go into each session . Even though I haven't had a super O I love using them and the feelings I do get.
  • Edit

Ok so maybe oath of allegiance is a bit much. The goal is for new users to accept and understand that there must be a (as cockadoodle remarked) "paradigm shift" in their thinking before even using the device if they wish to experience the phenomena known as a super-orgasm.

Rumel was very kind to send me some wonderful suggestions and we now have the following:

I have now embarked on a new journey of self-exploration and I permit my body to lead my mind in the path of ecstasy. I promise to myself that from this moment on I will suspend all my expectations. I will relax and enjoy the ride treasuring all sensations from the subtlest to the grandest. I patiently move forward, knowing journey and destination are the same. I am happy with where I am and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

It's coming along nicely! :twisted: 8)

Great job AW - how a bit a bit more abbreviated to allow memorization?

A journey of self exploration led by my body and not the mind. Relaxation intensifies the sensations and allows me to ride the waves of ecstasy.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello ArticWolves, :)

I was going to suggest:

"Stick it in your ass" :lol:

But I guess that's pretty obvious, and not very helpful. But it did make me chuckle. :D

You're doing a great job of helping people with your videos and trying to come up with better informational material to be included on the package of the Aneros prostate massager's. Unfortunately, I'm still on the path to achieving super-O's, so I don't know that I have much to add.

Love_is
  • I would say: "Don't describe it until after the session." And: "Don't fight it, feel it."
  • Hahahaha, great suggestions. Just because....

I have now embarked on a new journey of self-exploration and I permit my body to lead my mind in the path of ecstasy. I promise to myself that from this moment on I will suspend all my expectations. I will relax and enjoy the ride treasuring all sensations from the subtlest to the grandest. I patiently move forward, knowing journey and destination are the same. I am happy with where I am and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP. It is time to stick it up my ass!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8) :D
  • Enjoy the process... don't even think about the destination.

I would add: Free your body from your mind control and your body will tell guide you on your journey.
  • How about: Free your mind and you ASS will follow. :lol:
  • rookrook
    Osterman said:

How about: Free your mind and you ASS will follow. :lol:

However, behavior modification usually precedes a change in thought and values. ..."when you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow!"

So, "give up your dick, hand us your balls and open your mind." :lol: