Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A question about the rewiring process
  • Does finishing an aneros session with an ejaculatory orgasm inhibit the rewiring process? This can be asked in more than one way. Does finishing a session with a traditional ejaculatory orgasm with the aneros still inserted inhibit the process? Or after an aneros session with the aneros removed and having a traditiona ejacluatory orgasm?
  • For me the urge to ejaculate after a session is just to great that I end up always giving in. I can't think of a time I haven't. Honestly, I think it does hinder your rewiring process in some way. For me it's just lead to frustration and taking a break for awhile because it pisses me off that I can't control that urge. So yes, for me it's hurt some of my rewiring.
  • alvalv

For me the urge to ejaculate after a session is just to great that I end up always giving in. I can't think of a time I haven't. Honestly, I think it does hinder your rewiring process in some way. For me it's just lead to frustration and taking a break for awhile because it pisses me off that I can't control that urge. So yes, for me it's hurt some of my rewiring.

Possibly you have re-wired or trained your body to ejaculate after an aneros session.