Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix is not working
  • I just recieved Helix in the mail today. After washing my body and applying lots of lube into the Helix, I slowly inserted the helix (but not all the way.) I've relaxed and layed on my back for 15 min, just relaxing and thinking about something else. Nothing happened. I changed positions and still nothing happnened. It's already been an hour and not felt a single thing yet.

P.S. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on here but if I'm not, then ignore this part. I do have Skype, yahoo MSN, and AIM with a Webcam if you are interesed helping me through IM or with a webcam to see what exactly I am doing wrong. My Screen name for all three is Junomaster2006
  • Welcome, junomaster2006, nice to have you on board. You'll find lots of help here, from guys who are very interested in your success.

My first question to you is: Have you read the "sticky" posts at the top of the forum page? If not, those posts will help you a great deal.

Second, have you read most of the Wiki? Again, reams of information.

Third. If this is your first session, congratulations, you have begun what we call your Aneros Journey. Unfortunately, there is no recipe for instant success. You say you got your Helix today? Great. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but most guys don't "feel" anything with their Aneros toys the first time. Many don't get it to "work" for months (see the current post on the forum titled "Will it ever happen?" to read of the experiences of a number of our brethren.

So, don't be disappointed if it takes a while to "work", junomaster, and like anything worth having, though, it's worth working and waiting for.

You also mentioned that you didn't insert the Helix all the way. May I suggest that next time that you do so? Let it go in as far as it can. It won't go too far. If it's not inserted completely, it will not reach the area of your rectum that will let it come in contact with the prostate. Otherwise it truly will not ever "work".

Trust me when I say that there are multitudes of guys here for whom the Aneros "works" just great, so hang in there, be patient, practice a lot, and things will change.

C
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    junomaster2006,

Patience, young Squire, patience! If this process were easy, we would all just read the instructions, lie down and experience an endless series of super-O’s. Earning the key’s to your success takes time, effort and experimentation. Progress in your journey may be stymied by a myriad of factors. It is necessary for you to first remove any psychological roadblocks that may be impeding your progress. Secondly, there is probably nothing that you are doing physically wrong. Thirdly, if you are expecting something in particular to happen, you are most likely going to be disappointed. Very few men experience a Super-O or any orgasm on their first Aneros test drive.

It is often necessary to free yourself of any lingering ideas associated with your journey of “have to”, “ought to”, “should do”, “need to”, “must do” or similar ilk, these are all impediments to progress.

I suggest you release any expectations of immediate results and instead attune to and focus on the minute sensations you do feel. Let yourself follow those sensations from whence they came and to wherever they lead you. There is no need to be concerned about anything happening. This is initally a journey of you becoming more connected with your body at a level heretofore unattained. I intuit you are so anxious for something significant to happen you are probably overlooking and undervaluing the initial subtle sensations that later build into body shaking pleasure waves.
  • I read some of the Wiki but not the Sticki. I was told not to put it in all the way becuase my anal would automatically do it for me and it did. But if I have to wait for months, how do I know it will work becuase I would like to return it and get my money back.
  • I wasn't expect to achieve Super-O today (even though I'm not 100% sure about what super-O is). I just wanted to feel anything; not an orgasmn but a tingling or some sort of movement of my helix. Not sure how leaving the helix in my ass for a long amount of time will automatically make it the object move.
  • I have been using the aneros for about 6 years now and have never achieved a Super O. Patience is a virtue JunoMaster. In my 6 years of experience I have had a lot of 'dud' sessions where very little if nothing is felt but there are also sessions where you start to get amazing tingles and prickly sensations that will make you continue to search for the ever elusive Super O.
  • so how long did it take you before it you felt any sort of orgamsn?
  • Hey,

I had my 3rd session with the helix yesterday and I'm also far from finish but that this toy is so hard to learn kinda makes it very interesting in my eyes.

It doesn't take long till my pc muscle (at least it feels like that) starts spazzing and after a couple of minutes the spazzes seem to shift more towards the anal region.
    I usually get an erection at that point and it seems like the swelling muscle prevents the aneros from going further and the spasms die.
    After repeating this procedure for 20 to 30 minutes it 's all over and I won't get anything started anymore.

Not sure what or if I'm doing something wrong at all or if my body just has to adapt so I'll definitely give me some more chances before I'll freak out :D
    However, my goal is to improve with every new session (apart from some variance) even if it's just a tiny step.

It's strange, though, that the conventional contraction exercises don't help me that much. I just have to hold a low to mediocre tension and everything starts by itself. Even slowly contracting and releasing the muscles doesn't build anything.
    I also have some troubles finding the sweet spot. In the beginning it seems to work pretty quickly but the longer the session takes the harder it gets and I'm not even sure if I have ever found the right spot because it doesn't make itself felt by definite feelings.
  • Guys, guys.....whoa!

What part of "this takes a while" don't you understand?? I'm not trying to be professorial here on you, but both rumel and I have answered your initial comments, junomaster, and you don't seem to be understanding what we're saying.

Junomaster, grayfox, you're just starting here. This could take months, and many, many sessions with your Aneros before you really get the "hang" of the thing. It's not an automatic thing, like rumel says above. Soooo...just take a deep breath....calm yourselves and start again.

grayfox, it's great that you've got some sensations. If you get an erection, try NOT to encourage it by flexing your pc muscles, like you would to encourage a wet orgasm (Super T) in our parlance. And btw, many of us experience our Aneros orgasms with no erection at all.

Guys, this is about a paradigm change. You have to realize that your body is going to take some time to rewire. To get your body to accept the change from ejaculatory orgasm to NON ejaculatory orgasm status. This takes some time, practice and patience.

If you expect this to happen immediately, you might as well just quit right now. As rumel points out:

Patience, young Squire, patience! If this process were easy, we would all just read the instructions, lie down and experience an endless series of super-O’s. Earning the key’s to your success takes time, effort and experimentation. Progress in your journey may be stymied by a myriad of factors. It is necessary for you to first remove any psychological roadblocks that may be impeding your progress. Secondly, there is probably nothing that you are doing physically wrong. Thirdly, if you are expecting something in particular to happen, you are most likely going to be disappointed. Very few men experience a Super-O or any orgasm on their first Aneros test drive.

So, not to be harsh or unsupportive, Gawd knows we all want you to succeed, that's why we're taking the time to respond, let this be a lesson in patience and learning for you. Believe me when we tell you, it's worth the wait and the practice. Everything is new here, guys, you'll have to take the time to LEARN What you're doing.

Have you ever watched a true artisan working? Have you every marveled at the way an artist can bring a simple canvas to life with something as basic as charcoal? Do you think he just one day decided to be great? You like golf, like I do? Don't you think it took Tiger Woods a while to reach the perfection of his game (his current problems notwithstanding). NO...NO. Practice, patience and time...those are the keys to what rumel and I are talking about here.

There is no NOW when starting your Aneros journey. There is no "gotta have" in rewiring.

If you're not willing to understand that basic principle, you're in for a serious disappointment. Again, we want you to reach the highest heights of Aneros pleasure, but you have to climb the mountain first.

C
  • For me everything is fine. I think I really enjoy the learning process because everything that works instantly gets boring really quickly. I just wanted to make sure not to start off by doing something wrong but you're probably right and I should just check it out for a longer time so see you in 2012 :D

One question, though:

If you get an erection, try NOT to encourage it by flexing your pc muscles

As I said I'm just holding a mediocre tension which automatically results in tensing my pc muscle. Is that what you mean? If I release it the spasms go away and although I can feel my pulse somewhere internal sometimes it doesn't seem to get me further.
  • Do usually do get an erection when I use it. And then I loose it becuase how long this process is (still to try to learn how to do it) and I sorta get bored and not horny anymore
  • Juno, just quit your session when you start getting bored and lose your horniness. No since trying to force things to happen after that. You'll just be wasting your time. :wink: