Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Please help me...I'm freaking out...
  • dtmsmith
    I've only owned the helix for a week and used it 4 times (not since the weekend though). As some of you have seen from my other thread, I quickly found the ability to create p-waves and anal spasms without the aneros. Last night, I had a 2 hour session where I felt incredible p-waves without any anal spasms. I also experienced a bunch of mini-o's.
    So, here's the problem: I couldn't make them stop. After two hours, I needed to get some sleep. Every time I relaxed, they would come again. I masturbated but this didn't help. I dosed on and off but didn't really sleep very much because the feelings would wake me up. This morning, it's all I can do to keep from having them start again. It's like my nervous system is in high alert. I'm not sure if I can go to work today.
    What can I do to make this stop? I can't afford to be having sleepless night after sleepless night. Is there some way to "drain" the energy? I desperately need to find a way to control this. It seems like my sessions don't have a culmination and a release and my body just keeps going for it. Please please please help me.
  • atm853
    I am not somebody who can help you but maybe you should send a personal message to some of the experts on this forum...maybe they have good advice, this sounds a bit scary, I hope your doing at least a little better... good luck...please let us know if your doing better
  • Hey, dtm --- I've been there and know what you're going through. I had a very similar experience soon after I started with Aneros last May. When my rewiring process began, my p-and-O-waves would also continue, it seemed, forever. Energy surges came and went; and, various muscles and body parts would gently quiver and tremble. It was easy to think that something had "broken" or that I was getting some debilitating disease. Reason eventually prevailed; and, I found the chat line discussions very helpful. The suggestion to connect with folks such as artform and rumel is a good one! Now going into my eighth month, my on-going sensations are more organized into dependable patterns. I know what to expect and have come to appreciate periods of chair and cargasms as real blessings. When I do not want to ride things out and enjoy the moment, I get up, refocus and do something physical. If I do not want the afterglow to continue vigorously throughout the night after a session, I masturbate to ejaculation and things calm down quite well. This technique did not immediately relieve the afterglow at first, so keep at it dtm. So all in all, dtm, hang in there! You are going to be incredibly focused on and conscious of your new found awakenings AND they will even out as your journey progresses. Until then, hang on --- you're not alone, and, try to appreciate the intricate nature of your wonderful creation! My best, Starr :)

P.S. It also helped me to know that even though O-waves would come and go throughout the day, I never had to worry about ejaculating out in public. My O-waves always remain dry and the appearence of a little precum never presents any issues of concern.
  • I have had a similar experience. This was a month ago. Some of it is mentioned in my blog entry. http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=639 I dont recall any Mini-O's but I think there were p-waves around. There was also warmth and strong heartbeats. Like having a fever without feeling sick.

Not really sure what ultimately made me able to cool down and get my sleep. Either it was because I took a sleeping pill (not really for sleeping, rather than falling asleep), or putting a finger up my butt again to check on it, or both.

I have had Aneros sessions since then (actually not before!) but this post-use reaction hasn't returned. Neither have I had a Dry-O or Mini-O etc. Probably waiting for the involuntaries for now, or telling the different muscle contractions apart.
  • Seems similar to the experience I've described earlier.. the counter-intuitive thing is that these sensations appear to get stronger the more sexually "drained" you are. So if nothing else helps, try abstaining for 2-3 days. I have no immediate solution if the sensations are utterly spontaneous, though. :?
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    dtmsmith,

I am going to venture a guess that you are just going through an initial 'infatuation' phase with your new toy. As such, I don't think you need to fear or worry about anything. Like any infatuation the intensity of the new feelings rapidly diminishes as we become enured to these experiences. On the KSMO forum 'Jack Johnston' would call your situation a “higher level gripe”. You are experiencing what many newbies would absolutely love to be experiencing.

In a previous post you said “I have to admit this is all a little scary. This is such a new experience so I'm not sure where it will go or when it will end. Right now, I can't seem to control what my body wants. I like the feelings but I'm don't like being this out of control. Please tell me things will calm down at some point.” Things will calm down at some point. The Aneros journey is constantly evolving, your rate of change will vary from time to time, you may even seem to regress for some periods.

One of the big stumbling blocks most of us men have to overcome in this rewiring/learning process is to assuage our ego to relinquish its illusionary control over our body. None of us knows “...where it will go or when it will end.” The truth is, our ego has very little control over our bodily processes, so, you might just as well acknowledge that fact and "just let go" so your body can give you all the pleasure it can.

The other respondents to your previous thread have given you some good input to the multiple facets of this journey.

As far as making it STOP, I'm afraid I can't help you there, nor do I think you really want it to stop completely. How do you unring a bell? When you have awakened your prostate and learned of the pleasurable feelings it potentially can give you, how or why would you want to unlearn that ability? You've entered into a new relationship with yourself which may prove life altering or merely be an enhancement to your current lifestyle, this is part of the mystery of your journey. I hope you will embrace the adventure inherent in that mystery. I invite you to thoroughly immerse yourself in this new adventure, allow yourself permission to explore the unknown depths of your own sensuality. There is an infinite pool of pleasure just waiting for you to jump in and swim about.
  • dtmsmith
    Guys,
    Thanks for all the support. I'm feeling a little better this afternoon although the "insisting" is still there and I could very easily succumb to it. Pepnautic described pretty accurately what I'm feeling. It feels like I'll never control this and I broke something.

Rumel: All I want to do is to control this, not stop it completely. By stop, I mean I don't want it to keep my up all night and interfere with my workday. I want to stop it so I can go to sleep. But, mostly I'm freaked out, as you say, about "where will it end". Also not that all this is happening with no aneros...completely on its own. I like pleasure, but right now it's really interfering with my life.

Rod: I will try to abstain tonight. But, if tonight is anything like last night, my body won't let me.

I'm going to have a hard workout at the gym this evening. Hopefully, this will help.
  • zanebluezaneblue
    To make it stop, temporarily increase your serotonin and lower your dopamine. Caffeine might help. Starchy foods too--try a lowfat high starch diet for a couple days. If it gets really bad you can try a herbal product called Deferol or take 5-HTP.
  • artformartform
    HI dtmsmith and all! :shock:

Your word "insisting" matches my use of it in the very early days of my KSMO practice when tsunamis of P-waves would roll up from my groin through my whole upper body and echo through my legs, uncontrollably too at first. I said then they were very "insistent"!!!

You can learn to control them, and like STARR, you will probably find that just happens soon. Are you doing any other type of "energies" practices? If these haven't settled by now, or this happens again, KNOW THIS, you can mentally and by using your hands, "sweep" these energies into useful "storage" and transmutation for future benefits. BTW, congratulations dtmsmith, this is a wonderful advancement for you in this practice!!! :D

Try hovering your hands an inch or two above your shoulders, then slowly and with focused intention hover them down over your chest to your lower abdomen and circle them there near your pubic bone just up from your penis allowing your hands to pass over each other a couple of times while circling and have them land gently on your skin (if you are private, if not just lightly push into your clothes there) and mentally relax the energies into your lower abs.

This may take some practise before it works fully. It worked well for the most recent Anerosian that I've suggested try it, and others too. If the energies still manifest in other areas such as your back, try your best to get near them with your hands and bring them to the lower front abs as well, or even try simply mentally directing them by having your mind "be with them" and "lead/carry them" to the lower abs.

In Taoist terms, you are experiencing Yang (male) Jing or perhaps Chi/Qi released on a bit of a rampage. Cheeky devils eh?! :lol: In my experience, learning Jack Johnston's Key Sound technique is the fastest and most effective way to learn to control and intentionally mentally direct these energies. One reason I developed through a joint Aneros/KSMO practice. There are many truly astounding things you can do once you can intentionally direct these energies.

JING (Orgasmic) >>> CHI or QI (Life Force) >>> SHEN (Spiritual)

Aneros practice has we males generating Yin (female) Chi too. And we can transmute and energize through the combination of these two forms of energies. See my Master Organist technique set out in my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

All energies production in our bodies, from within our cells, comes from the actions of our mitochondria. My observant experiences with all of this suggest that part of our practice involves our body/mind learning to signal and synchronize mitochondrial energy pulses in myriad patterns, forms and intensities. They power our regular (or not so regular!) heart rhythms, and I believe they power all our orgasmic energies. I "know" they power one form in particular, that I call Mitochondrial Orgasms, because of the pattern and timing, and the "chosen" variability of those, that could only physically be explained by small coupled clusters of mitochondrial energy pulses, building into glorious full-body mass choirs of ecstasies! These are also the supreme Day-After Effects from Aneros use and Echo Effects from KSMO that I get spontaneously. I can also call them up at will anytime. I discussed this in several posts further back (earlier) in my blog too. IMHO, this is what we are all experiencing in these rampant energies outbreaks, and what is possible if we focus and learn to speak with them and find the way to converse regularly! :wink:

Again, congratulations dtmsmith and your bio-energetic breakout!!! :D :D

all the best progress, insistent energetic breakthroughs and skilled mental control all

artform
  • dtmsmith
    Artform:
    Thanks for the detailed reply. I am a little better today. I took a benadryl and had a glass of wine last night. This helped me get to sleep. I was able to abstain as well. I'm still twitching a lot today though.

Could you point me to a website that has pictures and more detail on the energy manipulation you describe? I want to be sure I get it right. I am familiar with Qigong (studied it very briefly in the past). I didn't get very good at it though. After things calm down a bit more, I want to try all this again. But I want to be prepared with something that can "bring me down" so I'm not faced with two days of being on the edge.
  • you point me to a website that has pictures and more detail on the energy manipulation you describe? for I too am willing to learn much more about energy thank you arform :shock: :shock:
  • Hi DTmsmith,

Thanks for your posting about the continous waves. Can I ask you a question? Are you feeling the waves during the daytime or do you also feel the "need to urinate"???
  • dtmsmith

Hi DTmsmith,

Thanks for your posting about the continous waves. Can I ask you a question? Are you feeling the waves during the daytime or do you also feel the "need to urinate"???

Not during the daytime; only at night. And, no feelings related to urination.
  • I've found this a very valuable thread. I've been in possession of Aneros for 18 months now and have used them on and off (for the last 4 months almost exclusively the Peridise, larger of advanced set). Although I've yet to reach the Super-O, recently I've felt I'm nearing the Super-O and the slightly scary thing has been this has been when the Aneros was not present - indeed I am now not using the Peridise for more than 10 minutes for usually one, sometimes two sessions throughout a night - meanwhile throughout the night I am waking up with incredible erections and waves of pleasure surging across me, occasionally giving rise to abs muscle flutters and the most amazing sensation of 'sweetness' in the skull. I really appreciate the points Rumel has made earlier - I truly have had to let ego go and realise there is a larger part of who I am which can give this positive, beautiful pleasure and I cannot control it and indeed why should I feel I need to control it. STARR831 thanks for sharing your experience too and Artform's adivice on energy moving, there are some good techniques in the Mantak Chia " The Multi-Orgasmic Man" for calming things down energy wise as well.

Near 24 hour butt buzz can get a little distracting, but regular physical exercise, just walk around or concentration on daily tasks, loses awareness of it and then there is this incredible thing - you remember oh WOW I have this capacity.

It is important to add that about 12 months ago I did experience an unfortunate coincidence which nearly led me to ditch all Aneros and was certainly why I stayed away from them for a good while afterwards. I had used the Progasm 3 hours before I came down with severe flu and unfortunately linked an inability to stop throwing up for about 4 hours with use of the Progasm and then suffered about 4 weeks of painful digestion and dreadful depression - all actually linked to the flu, as I found later, others who had had this flu suffered equal symptoms - but in my feverish state at times I sought to link it to Aneros usage.

Also days leading up to a full or new moon really seem to heighten Aneros effects and in my case Anerosless effects to a degree that makes you wonder sometimes if you can cope - it all passes and of course when it's not there you only miss it dreadfully and wish ardently for the return of the heightened effects - so let you body lead, lay back and relax, you'l be ok dtm :)
  • dtmsmith
    Well, three days later, things are much much better. The out of control feeling faded by thursday. I still was able to produce little teeny rushes of pleasure while sitting, standing, or whatever but they were mostly under my control. I would just focus my mind on my prostate and contract maybe 5% and I would get some nice involuntary contractions and pleasure that would sweep up through my torso. It would take about 2 seconds to get one going and it would last around 10 second or so. Pretty fun actually.

Last night, I had an hour-long aneros session followed by another hour without. The session with was nice but the one without was nicer. The aneroless session ended, more or less, on its own and I was able to fall asleep. I felt relaxed and satisfied. Note that this is quite different than a few days ago. I woke up this morning and had another aneroless session. It started basically on its own; it didn't wake me up but started soon after I work up. It was very nice.

This brings me to my questions. Without exception, my aneroless sessions have felt better than with the aneros. Don't get me wrong, the ones with are pleasurable, but they don't produce the same orgasmic-like feelings as the ones without. So far, the aneroless ones aren't progressing beyond a certain stage. It doesn't feel like they're building up to something better. Based on what I've read here, it could be that I just need to be patient, avoid expectations, and let things progress as they will. But, I'm wondering if perhaps the fact that aneroless is better, it might mean that a peridise would be better for me. I'd appreciate any comments on this. I'll search for other posts on the peridise but I'm particularly interested if you have had an experience that sounds similar to mine.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi dtmsmith,

My opinion is stick with the sessions that are giving you the best results and keep going with them. You are simply on a path that is different from others and there is nothing wrong with it. As you become more and more adept at this, your Aneros sessions will get better as well. What a better thing to have happen than your non-Aneros sessions are so good. NO CLEAN UP!!

Good luck to you.
  • dtmsmith
    Well, it appears I spoke too soon. I had an hour long session with my helix this afternoon and had several orgasms of some type. I'll describe them and someone can tell me how they would be classified:

-Started with a build-up of burning/tingling in the prostate...very very intense

-All of a sudden the Helix pulled in forcefully. Small contractions while it was being pulled in; not much motion though
    -Back arching
    -Urge to thrust
    -Arms and legs quivering
    -Lots of heat and tingling in the prostate area. I had to work hard to keep breathing. As far as I remember, the sensations didn't "flow" over my body but were mostly isolated to the groin area. Honestly, it a little hard to tell where it felt good. But, it did feel very good.
    -No erection

I had about four or five of these mostly back to back, each lasting a few minutes. They were really intense.

So, dry-o? Super-o?
    Is there some characteristic of a super-o that makes it unique? Or, is it a matter of degree?
  • dtmsmith
    I just re-read the wiki on super-o and wanted to make a few more comments.

As I said, I didn't have an erection. And, I didn't feel any sense of ejaculation. Based on this, I guess I'd call these dry-o's. Would this be accurate? Is a super-o always accompanied by an erection? In all of my aneros and anerosless sessions, I have never gotten anywhere near an erection. It seems like my penis is not involved at all.

Comments appreciated.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    dtmsmith,

Congratulations on crossing over, “Super-O's come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, some are large, some are single, some are multiple, some are centered in one area while others are in another. Some are particularly intense, while others are more subdued.” What you have described fits very nicely into the Super-O definition as written in the WIKI.

Your erectile state has no effect on your ability to experience a Super-O, some men get erections, many do not. Perhaps you may enjoy reading the Penis, NOT! thread by Cockadoodle for a little insight.
  • dtmsmith
    Thanks Rumel. I've gone from "freaking out" to this in fours days. Pretty incredible.
    One other thing I wanted to add:
    A couple of hours after this session, I had some pretty bad intestinal problems (diarrhea, stomach cramps). This lasted about an hour. I'm assuming that my body was somehow overloaded by this experience and this upset my digestive system. Any idea if this is common?
    I guess I'll be keeping my helix :wink:
  • alvalv
    dtmsmith said:

A couple of hours after this session, I had some pretty bad intestinal problems (diarrhea, stomach cramps). This lasted about an hour. I'm assuming that my body was somehow overloaded by this experience and this upset my digestive system. Any idea if this is common?

Welcome to the supr-O world!

As for your stomach upsets, could be the lube if you use a commercial glycerin based lube, many have reported this reaction to glycerin. Try going for natural oil based (shea butter & coconut oil mix is my all time favourite and last for hours) - also check http://www.aneros.com/forum/best-lube-probe-thick-rich-best-price-walgreens-com-t2838.html

Initially I had a similar experience and and settled down rather immediate, since then my stool has changed from rather thick hardish to nice and soft and no stretching of sphincter is needed. I did not use commercial lubes, just oil based. I attribute your reaction to a natural cleansing action, your internals got mighty shaken and massaged by your session plus the increased peristaltic action could have just loosened and cleaned out all the old junk you been storing in the intestines unnecessarily - anyway that is my idea on this subject just see what happens next time.
  • dtmsmith
    alv said:

dtmsmith said:

As for your stomach upsets, could be the lube if you use a commercial glycerin based lube, many have reported this reaction to glycerin. Try going for natural oil based (shea butter & coconut oil mix is my all time favourite and last for hours) - also check http://www.aneros.com/forum/best-lube-probe-thick-rich-best-price-walgreens-com-t2838.html

Initially I had a similar experience and and settled down rather immediate, since then my stool has changed from rather thick hardish to nice and soft and no stretching of sphincter is needed. I did not use commercial lubes, just oil based. I attribute your reaction to a natural cleansing action, your internals got mighty shaken and massaged by your session plus the increased peristaltic action could have just loosened and cleaned out all the old junk you been storing in the intestines unnecessarily - anyway that is my idea on this subject just see what happens next time.

Thanks Alv. I used ID Glide. So, yes, it's glycerin based. I've used it several times before without issue. As you say, we'll see what happens next time.
  • Badger
    dtmsmith said:

alv said:

dtmsmith said:

Thanks Alv. I used ID Glide. So, yes, it's glycerin based. I've used it several times before without issue. As you say, we'll see what happens next time.

I used ID Glide early on, and it was fine for a while, then all of a sudden, BAM! Gastrointestinal distress to the point that I was worrying about IBS, but after several days of yogurt, things finally straightened out. Now I use either Probe Thick Rich or Slippery Stuff Gel, two of the most popular non-glycerin water-based lubes. I personally like Slippery Stuff Gel, it is super thick and there was a post here a while back that had a study done on intestinal safety of lubes, and Slippery Stuff Gel was the only one that did not pull moisture out of the intestine nor pass through the membrane in the intestine. The study can be found here:

http://www.aegis.com/news/catie/2007/CATE-N20070303.html

Hope this is helpful.
  • dtmsmith,

I have to thank you for starting this thread! Here's why:

I am also a new Aneros user (about 6 sessions now over 6 weeks), and I had a very similar problem all day yesterday. I had continuous, incredible pleasure coming from my prostate, it lasted all day, and I couldn't turn it off! Even just thinking about my prostate would start up a chain reaction of additional pleasure.

It was especially strong when I was sitting in meetings and even stronger when driving (car-gasm, right?). I was having a hard time focusing on anything, since I was constantly distracted!

And to think, it was only a couple of days ago that I was searching the forum to try to figure out what a p-wave was supposed to feel like, and to figure out "whether I was doing it right"....OK, so now I know!

Since reading your post and the rest of this thread, I decided that what was happening to me was probably normal (at least one or two other people had similar experiences, so it must be OK, right?), and so I didn't freak out (too much). :) And, things have calmed down a lot today, so I was able to focus a bit more...

So, thanks again, dtmsmith and everybody else!
  • dtmsmith

dtmsmith,

I have to thank you for starting this thread! Here's why:

I am also a new Aneros user (about 6 sessions now over 6 weeks), and I had a very similar problem all day yesterday. I had continuous, incredible pleasure coming from my prostate, it lasted all day, and I couldn't turn it off! Even just thinking about my prostate would start up a chain reaction of additional pleasure.

It was especially strong when I was sitting in meetings and even stronger when driving (car-gasm, right?). I was having a hard time focusing on anything, since I was constantly distracted!

And to think, it was only a couple of days ago that I was searching the forum to try to figure out what a p-wave was supposed to feel like, and to figure out "whether I was doing it right"....OK, so now I know!

Since reading your post and the rest of this thread, I decided that what was happening to me was probably normal (at least one or two other people had similar experiences, so it must be OK, right?), and so I didn't freak out (too much). :) And, things have calmed down a lot today, so I was able to focus a bit more...

So, thanks again, dtmsmith and everybody else!

You're very welcome. It was really scary for me so I'm glad talking about my experience helped you. By the way, for me it took about 3-4 days before I really felt in control of things. Even after it calmed down to the point where I could sleep, my butt still twitched and buzzed on its own. In some cases, I had to get up and walk around to avoid a chairgasm at work. Things are very much under my control now. Over the last couple of days, I've been giving myself at least 10 aneroless super-o's when I wake in the morning and again before I go to sleep. It takes me about 10 minutes of relaxing and inducing of anal spasms before have the first super-o. For the life of me, I don't understand how 4 sessions with the helix have helped me figure out how to do this. It seems like I should have been able to figure out how to twitch the right thingy in me with the helix. But, obviously, I never did. It's all pretty freaky and wondeful at the same time.
  • A couple days later, and I'm still experimenting...but things have calmed down quite a bit.

After an Aneros session, I have about 1-2 days when just thinking about my prostate immediately starts up the good feelings (involuntary contractions, plus waves of pleasure centered around the prostate). I'm pretty sure these are what people call P-waves (and they are definitely fun!), but I'm not sure if I'm experiencing any mini- or super-O's yet. I get a lot of involuntary spasms, and everything feels real nice, but I'm not sure what a mini-O is yet, so I'm not sure I've had one.

I guess I felt the same way about P-waves, before I experienced those, so I'm just going to hang in there and see what happens, no matter what we call what I'm experiencing! :-)

The car is still a hotbed of P-waves for me, but I'm having fun with that buzzing now, making it come and go.

I've also noticed the same thing you did: the Aneros seemed to "awaken" the prostate, but I'm still having a lot of pleasure *without* it in.

I'm also finding that EXTERNAL prostate massage is more intense than the internal Aneros massage on the prostate. I had no idea that I was sensitive there before! By pressing gently between the base of the penis and my belly button, I get huge waves of pleasure, centered around my prostate. I can generate similar feelings by gently pressing on just about any muscle in the whole area, even extending down to my legs, and up to my pecs.

And to think -- about a week ago, I wasn't sure I knew where my prostate was, and now I know exactly where it is. :-)

Time for more experimenting!
  • MyTurn
    Too much good feelings and pleasure????:shock:

LOL@the whole human race except me. :evil:

But seriously, hope you're ok now. :arrow: