Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Will it ever happen?
  • thhn
    although I have made progress over time with my aneros, and I enjoy every session for what it is... I still can't help but be a bit discouraged. I think I have had every sensation short of an orgasm or super O. I have very orgasmic feelings during a good session but always short of an actual orgasm.
    It has been almost two years for me, and the aneros has changed my life during that time. I wouldn't give back a minute of my experiences, and have been gung-ho since day one. I think I have done it all in that I own most every model, have the hypn disc, have tried countless suppliments, have the orgasmic diet book and have had sessions under most every condition imaginable. I am active in the forumn and chats. Recently I joined the KSMO forumn. Some times, I work my schedule around my sessions and not vica-versa.
    I am not complaining in the least, and don't feel my expectations are too high. Like I said, I enjoy every session for what it is.... even the dud sessions.

My question to forumn members is..... are there some members out there who went this long with no orgasms and then eventually experienced one? Who can say they hold the record for this? I'm not talking about someone who bought an aneros, tried it a few times and put it away for a year and then rediscovered it. I'm talking about someone who has activlly perused it for a long time.
    Maybe hearing from someone in my situation, who eventually broke through would give me renewed hope
  • Well I'm more of a lurker here, but I think Ive been going at this for maybe 4yrs and have not had the O but have enjoyed it anyway. I own all there are except the Ice. I will keep trying till I get it. They say relax and I fall asleep. lol Good luck to you and your progress. When I started looking here . B Mayfield and a few others were the only ones here. I will say the peridise Rocks.
  • Badger
    thhn;

I've been going for about 3 years with no Super-O, but have had some hands-free wet O's, and several P-waves. Recently I have been having trouble enjoying either my Helix or Progasm for the last 5-6 months, Eventually I should make some more progress but apparently not now.

So there's always hope. Keep plugging at it and I'm sure that you'll get there eventually.
  • I've been using an MGX for five years or so now, infrequently for the past three-or-so years. I never have managed to get to the Holy Grail; I got stuck on hands-free, ejaculatory orgasms. That's a pretty darned nice place to get stuck, and I've stopped worrying about it. It feels so damned good regardless of the results, I don't even care anymore.

I am, however, soon going to be purchasing a Progasm. I don't know if it'll take me to dry, multiple-o land, but I'm going to have a good time no matter what.
  • enigma
    thhn,

I am in a similar place to you, in Feb I will have been trying for 5 years I have MGX, Progasm and Peridise.
    Nice feelings from the MGX and Progasm but no more than that. Have tried fish oil etc.
    Have been through periods of prostate buzz when driving a couple of years ago and recently a tingling up my inner legs, but these feelings seem to fade away.
    I admit that I don't spend as much time now with the Aneros as I should, I use it regularly but may miss a week or two. I find I get much more pleasure from sex with my wife, so any spare time is spent with her :D
  • thhn
    thank you guys for all your responses.
    I have no doubt that there are many who have been at it a lot longer than I.
    I still hope to hear from someone who has finally had a super O after a few years of use. That would mean there is some hope for me yet
  • J4J4
    Well I guess I’m a junior member in good standing of the Super No club. I’ve been using, with regularity, for 18 months. I rarely have dud sessions; have a reliable “routine”, a supportive wife, time for 3 sessions a week with no drug or medical problems.

In fact, I consider that my sessions are still getting better, month over month – just a lot more slowly than grass grows. I have tried fish oil, Alana, KSMO and own the Peridise twins, Progasm, a sawed off Helix and a shiny Eupho.

My little pleasure spot glows brightly in session – I seem to generate numerous levels of involuntaries. I deny myself hands on orgasms in session. My prostate buzzes. I can produce pleasure and small amounts of fluid outside of sessions. I can achieve a sort of pleasureless P-wave – were I get a very exciting boiling spaghetti feeling in my pelvis. I can achieve hands free wet orgasms – I have always wondered if the hands free wet O’s are the big trap on the path.

What I haven’t gotten is any kind of radiant pleasure – it’s only grown over time to be the one spot and doesn’t’ travel. I’ve never really had a mini or dry O. I’ve never had contractions with pleasure – excepting the ones that lead directly to a hands free wet O.

I feel like we should form a splinter group and get a real guru in with us to evaluate where us advanced users with limited results could find ways to break out of whatever unproductive “do loops” we have in our routines. The things we’re doing that we don’t know we’re doing – or some off the wall suggestions for things we haven’t tried or tried a long time ago and forgot – I recently got some interesting things going using the slingshot method for instance – hadn’t tried it in forever.

I just don’t have any reason to stop. Having a session is cheaper and healthier than having an afternoon cigar. The wife and I have had a lot of fun with it. Like thhn, I’m not complaining, but I would like to “hope”, however, that someday I could have it all. I’d like to experience an endorphin brain storm, I’d like to wander off for hours on a calm seas orgasm, I’d like to unleash waves of cascading orgasms.

If I knew that in two more years I wouldn’t be any closer to cracking the code to MMO’s then I’m pretty sure I’d closet these toys to the realm of occasional marital aid.

I appreciate you guys in this thread saying something because its tough to stay engaged in this forum when you are just a fringe element – neither delighting in the newbies eager (yet repetitive) first questions, nor able to participate at a higher level with the experts. Yet here we are, still seeking our way. It’d be nice to find a way to stay relevant.

All the best going forward,

J4
  • rookrook
    Great term J4 ! Good to know I'm not the sole member of the "do loop" gang. Amidst you guys I feel I'm a neophyte, having only 6 months of Journey time.

A couple of months ago I asked my spouse how long it took her from her first learning of the MFO until she could repeatably achieve MFOs on her own. About 5 years.

When we consider that well-wired pioneers like B.F. Mayfield and artform have achieved MMO maturity in only two or three years, they've made light-speed progress.

I'm not whining about the difficulties of being hard-wired. However, I'm envious of the gent without two or three decades of Trad-O conditioning. Those guys seem more pliable and loose when it comes to having the Super-O quickly visit their brains.

Considering I started this as an extremely hard-wired monogamous creature, I figure my sensual side has a lot of learning to do. And as others say, the 'mini-O coral' isn't a bad place to hang out.

I feel this is like ice-fishing. Can't see the fish but others tell me they're there. And, every once in awhile I feel a nibble. Everyone says to never try and 'set the hook.'

The work of alv and frenchyboy is helping me reassess my sessions. Great self-assessment tool !
  • Once you realize it is all in your head, you will be okay. :)

What I am referring to is that your brain is the true center of your pleasure. I think we have a tendency to focus too much on other areas of the body.

While I haven't experienced a true Super O yet, I enjoy awesome extended orgasm feelings for up to three hours at a time, although most times I am quite satisfied with an hour or so. The first big breakthrough for me was buying and listening to Alana. I recently purchased some of Wendi Friesen's hypnotic sessions and put those onto my iPod. She helps in ways you would never think about. Her sessions help women and couples too.

It will be two years for me in February. I have seen big jumps forward every week or two. I find that my best sessions come when I tell myself I don't really need anything to happen today. I will just relax and enjoy my "meditation". Just when you think it can't get any better, it does!

Once you have your brain properly stimulated, the body knows just what to do. :)

I am at that point where most of my sessions are without any of the Aneros devices. When I use them on the weekend, it is more of a treat. My preferred toy is the second to the smallest Peridise.
  • HelixerHelixer
    Try hasj. It has many benefits. It relaxes, makes you horny and definitely quantum leaps your sessions. If you're into sports and fitness like myself you don't have to smoke it. I used to make brownies and sprinkle it in there, but what I do now is get cakes or biscuits with filling, take out the filling and put it in there. Anything that masks the taste will suffice.

Before this 'method' I never really experienced anything, after it, without hasj, I'm on about the same level as you are, so even without it it's helped me get to a higher level..but with it(maybe once every 1/2 months) I super O. Just a few months after starting the Aneros I'd more or less given up hope, so I quit for nearly half a year, then tried it with hasj....mindblowing!!!
    It still feels really good though without it but I just as yet can't seem to get to super O territory. Many erections and feels like a dry O and a general orgasmic feeling for a few hours(extra energy seems to keep me awake, so I limit my sessions)
  • Billy11
    J4 wrote

I have always wondered if the hands free wet O’s are the big trap on the path.

I have wondered this as well. I think it is. For me I wasn't having hands free wet O's during aneros sessions but instead during my aneroless sessions. The first time I did I thought since I didn't touch my penis at all that it was going to be a dry O but no. I learned to mentally build the arousal up and could actually have hands free wet O's within seconds to a minute upon erection. It was fun to have this kind of orgasm/ejaculation mind control but I came to the conclusion that I was wiring myself all wrong so I took some time off from this practice and stopped using the aneros to try to hopefully unlearn this so I could try to rewire again correctly this time around.
    Another thing is that before learning to hands free wet O, when I woke during an orgasm from a dream it was always a dry-O. I was so amazed that I could have this orgasm that felt like a wet one but not be. Since though I always wake to wet O's when dreaming... not good in my opinion. Seems the rewiring went wrong somewhere.

thhn-
    If it helps, I was one of the ones who had success early on and then spent along time trying to figure out how I had that success. Within the first few sessions I experience what I believed to be the super O at the time (which now I'm not so sure after having many more sessions under my belt I think I thought it was because it was an orgasm like I had never experienced but it still was a very strong orgasm that hit me wave after wave) and thought my life was changed for good. I told a couple friends about my discoveries that I had learned to have these amazing full body orgasms. But then I quickly found out that what worked to get me there the session before, didn't work the next. I felt like my body quickly adapted to the device and just wouldn't react in the same manner.
    It seems like I have the best results when I use it a few times in a week and then put it away for awhile so I don't let my body get used to it or then it seems to just become a routine.
    So yes I have had a lot of great sessions but still get frustrated on how hit and miss sessions can be and I just have to put it away for some months sometimes to be able to start fresh and new with it.
    Plus it seems like I'll have sessions where I'll have great p-waves going and have waves of decent orgasms but I feel like there's so much more just around the bend that I'm not getting to and then the session will begin to lose pleasure. I'm not having the hours long intense super O sessions that leave you exhausted, content and thinking "I can't handle anymore of this pleasure I've got to stop. I only end a session because the pleasurable feelings and waves of mini to midrange O's have faded away.
    For me it seems the more I use the aneros the less it works. For me less is often more.

Helixer-
    I'm in the same boat with you on this one. For me my very best sessions are when I smoke some herb before it. It's not just how it relaxes me and gets me horny, but it seems to just get the sexual energy flowing in a way that keeps the pleasure and orgasms more full body and internal.
    I have herb free sessions as well but they rarely come close to comparing to the quality sessions with the herb. Rarely a dud session there. I seriously only smoke herb about once a week now days and only for the purpose of having a session. Plus the smallest peridise is pretty much my preferred device.
  • thhn
    thhn-
    Plus it seems like I'll have sessions where I'll have great p-waves going and have waves of decent orgasms but I feel like there's so much more just around the bend that I'm not getting to and then the session will begin to lose pleasure. I'm not having the hours long intense super O sessions that leave you exhausted, content and thinking "I can't handle anymore of this pleasure I've got to stop. I only end a session because the pleasurable feelings and waves of mini to midrange O's have faded away.
    For me it seems the more I use the aneros the less it works. For me less is often more.

this is where I think I am at right now. my sessions can be wonderful, and filled with orgasmic feelings but they eventually fade to nothing. In the last month I have been quite occupied with life and have broken away from my regular aneros routine. I haven't really had a session in a couple weeks, maybe that will bring about a change
  • Badger
    thhn said:

thhn-

this is where I think I am at right now. my sessions can be wonderful, and filled with orgasmic feelings but they eventually fade to nothing. In the last month I have been quite occupied with life and have broken away from my regular aneros routine. I haven't really had a session in a couple weeks, maybe that will bring about a change

Well, it's much better than having to quit because "I have to go poo," which is what I usually experience, except for that one time where another wave was building after my first hands-free wet O, but my wife kicked me because I was disturbing her. It's never returned.
  • artformartform
    Hi men! :D

I agree with you Billy11 and your observation J4!

I have never had a wet-O from Aneros practice. From my wife's finger massaging my prostate, yes, butt only after a great string of dry Super-Os. The decision of my body/mind to switch into ejac-mode is something I can feel happen.

Because of chronic pain, my body often palpably selects the partial or full-body Calm Seas Orgasmic path, as compared to full-body active convulsing Super-Os. How many of you Hands-free Wet-Oers are convulsing, and how many still-bodied?

IHMO, (I'm not really a guru, just a fellow explorer/observer :wink: ) this IS a key block to further progress to dry Super-Os and beyond. Seems like applying the same techniques of withholding ejaculation or edging repeatedly if you keep getting there during hands-free practice could tip you over into the other circuits/responses! It is having you, your body/mind, learn to detect and direct that switch.

HappyinSanDiego, I also agree with you and your approach to your practice. Ultimately, one can relax and observe one's way along the variety of available pathways.

all the best to you Hands-free Wet Ones getting dried out, ecstatic and beyond all

artform
  • thhn
    Well, it's much better than having to quit because "I have to go poo," which is what I usually experience, except for that one time where another wave was building after my first hands-free wet O, but my wife kicked me because I was disturbing her. It's never returned.

Now that's funny..... the idea of me laying in bed, next to my wife, and having an aneros session, where I'm really getting into it, and she is not in any way involved, made me laugh. It woud be like a cartoon where she has her back to you reading a magazine or something, and giving you an elbow becasue you are thrashing about wildly.
    I feel your pain
  • Hello guys,

Well, this is an interesting thread. Like artform, I guess I'm among those who have achieved significant success with my Aneros, I have to jump in and not only encourage, but make a couple of suggestions.

First of all, I struggled for months with little or no success, as well. Having rewired, however and looking back, I might offer this: I started with an MGX and got VERY LITTLE response from that model. I "upgraded" to a Progasm, and while good, I think it's too much Aneros for a newbie, which I certainly was. It is a very nice model, especially after one get's used to anal play, but not, I think for the novice.

I finally really started to get on board when I got my HELIX. It's moderate size, longer reach (than MGX) and mobility really started me out. I had my first real success! I was so pleased to finally be getting somewhere. Once I finally reached a Super O, I then found that my Progasm became a much more pleasing toy, too.

Finally, guys, and I'm serious here. I know it's a bit more spendy, but I would suggest that you try a EUPHO. I don't see a lot of you using this original, smaller version, but believe me, I think you should give it a go. Its smaller diameter and excellent length hits my hot button! So you may want to try it, too.

I not sure if this is the place for technique lessons, but I find my greatest satisfaction on my back with my legs raised comfortably. Among the several sure failure modes that have been often stated here is "trying" to make the Aneros work. Ya can't do it! This device, any model, is based on relaxation and what I call "centering" or trying to simply line up your feet, ass, neck and head (and your mind). Reach your arms over your head, stretch out as it were, or grab your elbows over your head. Then relax, after you insert your Aneros, lie COMPLETELY STILL on your back (let's try that for now) and do NOTHING. No anal or PC contractions. I don't care if it's 20 or 30 minutes, just be still. Believe me, your prostate will know your Aneros is there. Don't give up, continue to do nothing. BUT, because of your stillness, give yourself some credit, and be alert for VERY SUBTLE initial feedback from your groin. The first "signals" may be very light, and if you're doing a lot of contractions or focusing on pushing your toy in and out of your ass, you're sure to miss that.

You've been well trained already, trust me, and it's time to get things going! Right? So try my centering and stillness method for a while, and see if you've simply been missing the subtle signals of success (hey, nice alliteration). It probably won't work the first time, so don't be discouraged. By the way, when you truly DO start catching the waves, remember: DON'T GET TOO AGGRESSIVE right away and start vigorous pc contractions or thrusting or whatever. I realize you want the damn thing to work and reach MMOs and all, but remember, BE CALM. Enjoy the subtlety that I'm pretty certain you may already be missing. You have to walk before you run.

I find that complete quiet and warmer room temps work well for me. I never wear clothing or at least nothing more than a tee shirt. Your body needs to be free to respond. Have you guys found other parts of your bodies, nipples, or other spots on you groin that are erogenous and stimulate them? Most of the pundits hereabouts would probably agree that one is probably better off without the distraction of a partner while you learn to rewire. The same goes for messing with your penis at the same time, leave it alone. I find that it's inconsequential whether I have an erection of not. I usually do not have an erection during my sessions, sometimes for a brief period during max excitement, so don't worry if that's not happening for you. If you do experience erection with your Aneros, try NOT to encourage it with excessive contractions. It too often ends, as some of you have noted, in a wet O which is a sure buzzkill for Aneros. Remember, NO STRAINING!

Finally, guys, keep the faith. You will get there. I recall Rumel's encouragement when I was struggling. Everyone is different, and rewiring can take a lot more time than you'd like. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint.

C
  • thhn
    Cockadoodle:
    Great reply and some good info there.
    I started with the mgx and would always recommed that model for a beginner. I acheived my only success with that one. The progasm still remains my favorite and gives me the greatest pleasure but I have to wonder if I am using a shotgun to kill a fly. I spend most of my session with the progasm and perhaps that is holding me back? I have the helix but that one just doesn't do much for me at this time. I keep trying it and trying it but to no avail. when I first got the eupho, I thought it was the greatest. the pleasure was more subtle but just kept going and going. It became my immediate favorite. However, after some time, I got less and less results with the eupho and that's where I stand today with that one.

I have read many posts with both sides of the issue to either "do nothing" or "get active" during a session. I originally kept to the do nothing approach but over time I began to read more and more that encouraged taking an active part. I feel the hypnsession teaches this? I think I may switch gears once again and take your advice. Perhaps for a beginner that is the best path? I would certainly agree that you can't make it happen if it's not going to happen.
  • Billy11

I not sure if this is the place for technique lessons, but I find my greatest satisfaction on my back with my legs raised comfortably.

I've been using the aneros for some years now and have yet to be able to really experience much pleasure at all on my back. Not sure why. If I have my legs straight while on my back it seems like the aneros just puts too much pressure and has no movement capabilities and if I raise my legs up I can't relax enough because I'm having to use my leg muscles to keep them in place.
    For me the fetal position on my side is the best position 'for me' to get good results.
    Strangely enough though, lying flat on my back with my legs straight is my best position for aneroless sessions.
  • DeepDeep
    Cockadoodle great post, you should have the 'expert' tag, you're posts are always helpful.

Billy11 - try raising your legs with a pillow or two under the knees. Shouldn't need to use any muscles then.
  • Thanks for the kind words guys.

thhn, I am simply suggesting that if one is using an MGX or SGX, that the different length and shape of a Eupho might sweeten the deal for a newbie. Yes, Progasm is very nice, I really enjoy it, too. But it may be too aggressive for someone just starting out, hmmm?

Billy11, As far as body position is concerned, it is, of course, personal. This thread is about lack of success, so I'm simply making a suggestion that one try it in this fashion. If it doesn't work after time, fine, try something else. I'm offering suggestions as to what MIGHT work and am willing to work with anyone to achieve the wonders of MMO.

I'd be happy to respond either on the forum or by PM, if I can offer anything that gets you there.

C
  • ten miles thank you for all of us Cockadodle I do not know who you are but you're a god for us on this forum :roll: :roll:
  • Billy11

Billy11, As far as body position is concerned, it is, of course, personal. This thread is about lack of success, so I'm simply making a suggestion that one try it in this fashion. If it doesn't work after time, fine, try something else. I'm offering suggestions as to what MIGHT work and am willing to work with anyone to achieve the wonders of MMO.

Yes, sorry, I understand this.
    I've always wondered why lying on my back just doesn't work for me... but for some reason is the best position for aneroless sessions for me?
  • rookrook
    Body position -- using gravity as your friend :

I've noted that the Helix and Eupho are opposites in their response to gravity, vis-a-vis belly or back positions. Fully relaxed the Helix applies more contact to the anterior wall when on my stomach or in cat/cow position. Eupho is the reverse and seems to have more direct prostate contact when I'm on my back, particularly knees bent (flat footed) as suggested above. One other guy has posted this difference several months ago.

When I'm relaxed on my side, Eupho is more sensitive to subtle positional changes of legs, spine or abs than any other Aneros tool. A minute change in body position makes subtle but significant changes in Eupho sensation and subsequent involuntary action. :D

Conversely, MGX and SGX seem to seldom stimulate my posterior wall and seem biased toward prostate pressure regardless of body position or orientation.'

(Note: I probably have less rectal tissue resilience than the average bear.)
  • Rook...YES! Very good.

While I still prefer either a back or a fetal position, you've struck on something here that I'd missed before. My Eupho experience is similar, and while I get really strong results on my back, fetal position yields some spectacular results, especially AFTER a good session in dorsal position. You're absolutely correct, subtle leg or body movements often yield excellent results.

My MGX is the least effective of my toys, personally, and seldom gets me off. I don't use it much, and prefer, in order: Helix, Eupho, Progasm, MGX. (Oh, posted elsewhere that I have five models, but I now correctly count four...oh well.)

Sorry to post this on a thread about NOT getting results, but perhaps our supine/ventral/dorsal positioning tips may help some of you advance.

Great thread. Is any of this helping?

Inquiring minds want to know.

C
  • I have been an aneros user for about 6 years now and have not had much success in achieveing a Super O. I own the MGX, Helix, Eupho, Progasm, and beginner Peridise Set. About 5 years ago I believe I achieved a a Super O or close to it with the MGX and have not been able to repeat the amazing feelings of that session which is why I have branched out and purchased so many other models. I find that the Eupho in the fetal position provides the best results for me. I will be sure to try the do nothing method more often and maybe go back to the helix for that.
    One question about the laying on the back position. I find that the handle of all the models touches the bed when I am on my back and it slows inhibits movement of the aneros. Did you do any modifications (removal of the tail handle)?
  • HI, liquidflow,

From the Wiki definitions:
    Modification: Changes made to the Aneros to improve its fit or responsiveness. Common modifications include: a slight repositioning of the P-tab (abutment tab) to afford better contact with the "sweet spot", augmenting the size of the P-tab, polishing the surface of the Aneros to a gloss for better mobility, and, removing the handle to permit sitting and to provide better contact with the prostate (this allows the unit to pivot forward more freely).

Polls:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/modifications-tail-removal-t2427.html?highlight=modification

Discussions:
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/p-tab-modification-questions-t3372.html?highlight=modification

Wiki:
    http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Advanced_Skills#Modifications_to_the_Aneros Please note the paragraph “Before You Begin Making Modifications”. [comment by Rumel]

I believe these references may help your thinking on this topic.

Personally, I have removed the tails from my MGX, Helix and Progasm. So far, my Eupho's tailpiece has not been a problem, because of it smaller size, I only use it while lying down. Occasionally, I like to have my Aneros inserted while working at my desk (self employed HA) or watching TV. So the tail is in the way as you mention. Additionally, and more to the point, I think the tail limits the range of motion of the Aneros, and removing it allows better, fuller contact with the prostate area of the rectum. YMMV

Some have noted that without the tail the Aneros is a bit more difficult to keep centered, but IMHO, that is more than offset by the increased comfort and mobility for the toy as well as its post-modification ability to massage each side of the prostate area in addition to what could be called the center.

From my perspective, I'm very pleased with this mod, and have never looked back.

C
  • Thank you for your response HLaser,
    I have modified a couple of my aneros models starting with the MGX. The mods that I have done were moving the p-tab in closer to the shaft of the aneros to make sure it was hitting my sweet spot and I also removed the tail. I did find that with the tail removal the centering of the p-tab was difiicult to maintain and during a session that felt Oh so Good all of a sudden felt like nothing due to the p-tab being in the wrong spot.
    I modified my original Helix but during the modification process I accidentally broke it and had to shell out another $60 bucks for a new one. Since then I have not done any more modifications.
    I think I might try removing the taile handle on the Helix though since it is a lot more aggressive than the MGX and seems to stay in place better. Once I have a session after this mod I will be sure to post again on this thread.
  • My apologies Cockadoodle I meant to thank you in my last post but must have been confused from responding on a different thread.

I just tried your do nothing method while listening to the Hynaerosession mps and I had one of my best sessions in recent history. I had never read anyone posting about keeping your body aligned and I thought it was an interesting concept so I tried it. Needless to say combining body alignment with the do nothing method certainly got things going rather quickly.

At about the point of the Hypnaerosession where Alana starts telling you to contract (about 45 mins in, and after doing nothing) I began contracting ever so slightly. The slight contractions began to quickly turn into series of involuntaries that began to get increasingly more pleasurable. While I dod not have a Super O or I may have had some mini O's. The pleasure would build and I would feel a flush of warmth spread from my groin over my body accompanied with a sort of floating feeling. I kept these waves of pleasure going for about 45 mins before they dulled down and I called it quits for tonight.

I found that as the pleasure would build and get really exciting I would find myself thinking I was on the verge of something bigger, but that would lead to expectations of something bigger. This is probably the reason why my session peaked at what it did.

How do you keep from expecting to have a Super O when it feels so damn good and it feels as if you are going to go over the edge. I know that expectation is a buzzkill so to speak so this is my newest hurdle I need to overcome.
  • WHOO HOOOOOOOO

OK...Remember, boys, relaxation is the key. Trying is dying.

Anticipate the obvious for next session.

Blessings, my brother.

C
  • J4J4
    Well, earlier in this thread I wished for the ability to form a splinter group so us advanced users with limited results could get together and discuss ways to break out of unproductive routines, share tips for success and offer encouragement to each other.

The new forum offers us this ability in the Forum Settings, Friends, Join Groups option.

What is fun for me about this thread is that it is that the participants, mostly long time users, are not discouraged, fed up and at the end of their rope. They have realized benefits and successes on the journey and seem to have integrated Aneros use into their lifestyle and are still wandering the path. Our common goal is the Super O.

Personally, in addition to finding pleasure without boundaries, I consider this journey one of exploration of the human body and consciousness. That this alternate pathway to orgasm lies concealed in our body seems just a door to other hidden paths.

So, I want to create a discussion place for those of us who have enjoyed success on the path – but have become stuck at a “milestone” or plateaued out. A place where advanced users help other advanced users.

Ultimately, I want to find out if I can make it. I don’t want platitudes. I don’t want whining. I want ideas and discussion. Take a look if care to.

J4
  • thhn
    Well, count me in.... I'm just not sure how you would make this happen? maybe a sticky would be approiate?
    I do feel it would be a good resource for those of us who have a couple years under out belt, have not had a super O and have a positive attitude about it
  • rumelrumel
    thhn,

'J4' has already made it happen for you! Just go up to the 2nd tier menu bar click on “Community” then “Groups” then click on the “Join” button for the Grinder Alliance Group.