Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros reduces Sleep Dissorder
  • calmercalmer
    Folks

Recently through stress of the recession and job uncertainty I have been having problems sleeping. I have difficulty getting off to sleep, have a very light sleep pattern and wake very early.

My solution to this is to transfer to the spare bedroom so as not to disturb my partner and have a session with anyone of a number of Aneros devices. The sessions tend to be about 1.5 to 2 hours and then I drop off to sleep in the early hours of the morning. I believe it is the concentration on my breathing and on what he device is doing clears my mind.

Surprisingly I not not feel so tired the next day even though it is around 2am when I eventually drop off.

Could it be that the session is almost as relaxing as a sleep?
    --or--
    Could it be that I am actually falling asleep and experience a light sleep pattern whilst the device is performing.

Any thoughts.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello calmer, :)

My own personal experience has been that Aneros sessions that I experience pleasure tend to invigorate me. Last night I made the mistake of having a session later in the evening, and paid for it by not being to get to to sleep until 2:30pm. But it was worth it! :D :lol: But much like I've found in the past, there tends to be an invigorating effect into the next day. I got less sleep last night than I normally would have, but I feel fine.

So yes, your Aneros sessions could very well be having an effect on your sleep. Although, perhaps it's effects are a little different with each person.

Love_is
  • calmercalmer
    Hi Love-is

Thank you for your response. Next time I shall just try to concentrate on my breathing and not insert a device. However, that I think will be very difficult as these devices are taking over my life and I have one inserted whenever I can.

Do you think they are addictive?

How often do you use, every day like me or whenever the opportunity arises?
  • Although I've not experienced a Super-O yet, I've noticed that the sessions have made my prostate and the surrounding nerves far more sensitive to mental stimulation, causing me to experience a throbbing or buzzing sensation in the area if I merely think of a session. This phenomenon appears to be quite relaxing as well, as I seem to black out in a few minutes if I start aiming for arousal in bed.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello again calmer, :)

Your welcome. Do whatever works for you, as long as you are not hurting yourself or your partner. This Aneros journey is somewhat of a intuitive journey. So you just have to experiment and see what happens.

Do you think they are addictive?

I'm not the expert on this topic. But from my time in the forums here I do know that there have been a number of posts here about this. It has been said that Aneros addiction is possible. It probably depends on the person and their personality type. So it's more likely to be the case for people who already have trouble with addictions and obsessions whatever they may be. Here's some links from the WIKI.

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Health_Issues#Your_Psyche

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Advanced_Skills#Managing_addiction

Also try doing a forum search for "addiction". You might find some more relevant information depending on what it is you want to know about it.

From what I've read here, the maximum recommended amount of times to use them is once every other day. But sometimes I go everyday, with a second session occasionally for a few days assuming my anus and prostate is not too sore to do so. Other times it is less than that if I am busy, not feeling aroused, or sessions are not going so well.

Love_is