Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I am 41% gay - am I gay?
  • Well I'm 22% gay. And I'm Bi.
  • artformartform
    Hilarious! I didn't know what most of the questions were about. :lol: I'm 38% gay accordingly. :lol:

Declared as Straight-bi about a year ago in the Male Sexual Orientation Poll here: http://www.aneros.com/forum/male-sexual-orientation-here-t3204.html

Vote there and post your reactions and self-assessments, brave hearts!

laughing all the way to the next chain of ecstatic Super-Os and Beyond induced through my mangina

Sultan of BagJazz
  • rookrook
    Scores:
    35% Gay
    100% Tolerance for ambiguity (probably an indicator of a great session in the making)
    :lol:
  • Love_isLove_is
    I came in a 22% gay, and I'm straight. :lol:

Obviously this is all for fun and games to get a laugh.
    I think some of those questions are meant to trap the person so the answer always comes out some percentage gay. As there were a number of them that I did not know the answer for, yet there was no option for "I don't know", or "I've never heard of it".
  • rickg
    Well, I came in at 61 LOL I did declare myself to be BI in the Poll.
  • I'm 57%. Obviously this test has nothing to do with sexual orientation so much as gay stereotypes. However, my result is fitting according to other sexual orientation surveys I have done. Anyhow, no one is 0% gay / 100% straight, even if one thinks it is 100% impossible for he/she to be attracted to the same sex. The brain just doesn't work that way.
  • atm853
    I just looked at those questions...WTF... I hope you guys are taking this as a complete joke...cuz some of those questions made me laugh really hard. p.s to anyone gay i hope you dont get offended by this test, Im gay and i didn't get offended just nervous if anyone on here finds this test to be true...lol
  • artformartform
    EXACTLY rainstomp and atm853!! :D :D

Smells like the revenge/jollies of a frustrated/lighthearted metrosexual! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute atm853, what was your score?! :D

laughing all the way to my next orgasms however they arrive

artform
  • atm853
    Hey artform, so I didnt want to do this test but it turns out that Im only 43% gay...hahaha
    I swear to everyone I answered the questions honestly and I was really expecting like a 90 percent on this test! So watch out to the rest of you who get anywhere within a 35/40 percent rate!!! I dont want to be rude, but I know I love cock and men are definitely attractive and sexy (come on guys we all know were sexy, even if your straight its ok, this doesnt make you gay, just admit it, were devilishly hot) but I still got a 43% I cant stop laughing about this, ok now everyone should try it, even just to laugh...:D
  • Meh..30% Come on what guy would NOT want Brad Pitt's face? Or at least have as much sex appeal...silly questions I agree.(Still fun though)
  • 20% gay
  • ndro
    67% and not even trying...:)
  • PommiePommie
    Turns out I'm 15% gay! I'm not sure whether I should be proud of that or go and hide my face in shame!!
  • Billy11
    I'm 28% gay. I had to guess on several questions cause I didn't have a clue what the answer was.

Ok, stop holding out ALV. What did you score?
  • rookrook
    atm853 said:

... I swear to everyone I answered the questions honestly... ...:D

Really :?: atm853 thou art a true eclectic :!:

My "honest" answer for about half of the questions would have been a "no clue" choice. New Year's resolution: "Get counseling to revise reading list." :lol:
  • alvalv
    Billy11 said:

I'm 28% gay. I had to guess on several questions cause I didn't have a clue what the answer was.

Ok, stop holding out ALV. What did you score?

Just read the title of the thread
  • Pommie said:

Turns out I'm 15% gay! I'm not sure whether I should be proud of that or go and hide my face in shame!!

Everyone is some degree of gay. At 15% gay/85% straight, you are with the majority of the population... even the "straight" ones aren't 100% straight.
  • Billy11

Just read the title of the thread

Ha now I feel really stupid. :oops:
    While viewing the thread I noticed you didn't have an answer in your first post and I kinda just forgot what the name of the thread was called.
  • jack38
    I got 73% - and a "let me guess ... your a bottom right?" Based on some of the questions, I don't know what I would talk about with someone who scored 100% on this !! LOL

For the record, in real life I'm an oral bottom, but in private I've become 100% bottom for my Maximus. It pushes all of my buttons : )
  • I guess i should tell my husband. Not sure how he'll take the news. LOL
    You are 47% gay
    You're the kind of guy that likes chicks, but takes a peek in the lockeroom as well... right?
  • Whew....only 18%...wait...maybe that's not good? Sheesh, one of my best friends is gay. Or is he black? I don't remember.

Anyway...

C
  • Nat
    I dont need a silly test to tell me that Im gay Ive known that for years. lol
  • 27% gay, ergo not gay. . .uh-huh. . .Now, I am technically "gay-bi," but I've lived with a man for the past 24 years, the last time I had sex with a woman global warming was *not* a household term, and when told I suck my response is, "Yeah. . .wanna see why they call me Dyson?"

27%. . .just goes to show how accurate stereotypes are I guess. ;-)