Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

male breast orgasm

• Of course it exists, and not only for women, as this link implies. Lately I have used my nipples as a kind of foreplay for breast orgasm. That is to say that by stimulating only my nipples (no touching the penis!) I bring myself near to nipple orgasm. This activates the erogenous feelings in the surround breast area, then I leave the nipples alone and begin slowly massaging my breasts to orgasm, which is usually multiples.
  • After my third session with my new Progasm Ice, one of my nipples was tingling like crazy! This tingling lasted for the next day and a half. Every time i touched it it felt so good. The following evening while at the movies with the wife, i couldn't take it any longer and started to play with the nipple and after about 20 minutes or so it kept building and led to a mild full-body orgasm! it was great...This was my 1st "O" using Aneros and i can't wait for the next one... :D
  • CanacanCanacan
    Bumping great subject again.
    This forum is a gold mine.
  • inhopeinhope
    I still can't understand how it's possible. Anyways, what is this device?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=2ANSx-S265-
  • ineverknewineverknew
    yup, sure looks like it.  @inhope, have you tried massaging your nipples? As the rewiring starts to take place lots of men report that their nipples become very erogenous and feels like they are connected directly to their prostate.
  • inhopeinhope
    every session i do it actually yes, gets me aroused but not connected to prostate, it actually distracts after a while from the sensations I'm concentrating on
  • AreJayAreJay
    I've found that nipple play ties in well with prostate massaging, but sometimes it's definitely better to go without any nipple play at all, especially early in the rewiring. Nipple play kind of boosts the sensations, but it doesn't help you progress faster.

At least that's my interpretation.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @inhope, nipple play can be distracting especially if your not feeling it in your prostate.  As @AreJay said its more of a boost then anything, though the OP never used a prostate massager and somehow was able to have prostate orgasms from just nipple massage alone.  Figure that shit out lol.
  • TurnrowTurnrow
    Not only did he have prostate orgasms in LESS sessions, he had thigh orgasms, belly orgasms, breast orgasms.  I dont know what happened to the OP, but more and more on this forum, I see guys making tremendous advances in LESS sessions which lets me know that a prostate toy may not be necessary to accomplish those type orgasms.
  • AreJayAreJay
    Turnrow said:

Not only did he have prostate orgasms in LESS sessions, he had thigh orgasms, belly orgasms, breast orgasms.  I dont know what happened to the OP, but more and more on this forum, I see guys making tremendous advances in LESS sessions which lets me know that a prostate toy may not be necessary to accomplish those type orgasms.

Kind of unintuitively, a prostate massager gives you a much better feel of what is moving around and what is being touched/stroked inside of you, when you do certain motions.
    I've had toys before the aneros, even one meant as a prostate massager, but the aneros has taught me so much, because of its subtle approach. Up until now, toys for me have just augmented the normal masturbation experience, but now toys stand entirely on their own. I think that's awesome.
  • My nipples have always been an erogenous zone, but since rewiring, I can have Super O's through A-less nipple play. It is an amazing feeling to have multiple dry O's during the day and not losing the horniness!