Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Erotica, London
  • enigma
    Off up to London next Saturday 21st with my wife going to the Erotica show, Aneros are listed as attending on their web site, just wondered who will be on the stand. Met Brian and John last year and will say hi again this year if they will be there.
  • I will be there on sunday. Its a great day out.
  • Take some photos! :D
  • I did 2 years ago....wih my phone :lol:
  • Im going to Melbourne sexpo in Australia on the 26th as i can see there is no aneros stand as always
    god dammit i want an aneros stand at sexpo, but i guess i wont be getting what i want well then i guess HIH will just have to miss out on another wonderful marketing opportunity to show of their
    orgasmic desplay of mens g spot massagers shame on you HIH shame on you soo slack, i could
    help HIH set up an aneros stand at next years show and i could talk at their stand giving people the run down on their device telling everyone how wonderful it truly is, i think it's about time aneros really attacked the Aussie stage, they seem to rely on attraction rather than promotion to sell there products when every adult male should own one and be enjoying the benifits of such a device which can only be described as the holy grail of mens sexuality it is kind of like that a bit.

So how about it HIH? plz dont dissapoint me oh plz i beg of you give us an aneros stand at next years melbourne sexpo and let everyone know you actually exist rather than just acting the ghost.

:cry: :cry: :roll: :roll:
  • [quote=the thinker]I did 2 years ago....wih my phone :lol:

Can ya post them? :D
  • [quote=the thinker]I did 2 years ago....wih my phone :lol:

sure can.. whats the best way to do it ? i cant upload on here can i ?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Enigma,

Sadly, I won't be making it there this year, my schedule got turned around. :cry: John will be there though, be sure to stop in and say hi. I'm sure it will be a blast!

Critta,

I will make sure to take your suggestion up with HIH. Seems to me too that making it to a show down under would be a good idea!

BF Mayfield
  • Yay thankyou Mr Mayfield your the best, dont let them say no keep pressuring them until they
    realise the potential from both the aneros and a land down under, get it it all certainly is on huge
    trip downunder, i fear because of my bad experience and my recent stupidity in the past few months
    that HIH will say no and want somebody else from Australia at Melbourne's next year sexpo,
    plz say yes HIH even if you get a bunch of sexy young women to stand at the aneros stand
    next year and represent aneros that will be fine, probably wearing aneros t shirts but if you do plz let me work with them and talk to potential customers, as if i wish dammit i still have no cute sexy chicky babe to huge me and keep me warm at night, but anyway do it with or without me at the stand and with or without the cute aneros girls.

:roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :D :D :lol: :lol:
  • [quote=the thinker]

[quote=the thinker]I did 2 years ago....wih my phone :lol:

sure can.. whats the best way to do it ? i cant upload on here can i ?

Thanks!
    Upload them on imageshack.us and put the image links (between tags) on reply post. :D
  • enigma
    Went to Erotica yesterday met John again and had a quick chat with him, they were quite busy at the time so didn't want to stop them doing any selling. I think all of the poeple at the stand that I saw were couples,
    (Erotica is a couples type show) with wives/girlfriends listening to explanations and asking questions, all good in spreading the word.

I have been to the show for about the last 5 years and it was noticable that there were fewer exhibitors this year and less public attending, perhaps the recession is having an effect on the sex industry.
  • enigma said:

Went to Erotica yesterday met John again and had a quick chat with him, they were quite busy at the time so didn't want to stop them doing any selling. I think all of the poeple at the stand that I saw were couples,
    (Erotica is a couples type show) with wives/girlfriends listening to explanations and asking questions, all good in spreading the word.

I have been to the show for about the last 5 years and it was noticable that there were fewer exhibitors this year and less public attending, perhaps the recession is having an effect on the sex industry.

Would be very unfotunate if the reccession did effect the industry (i dont like calinng it "the sex industry" as that sounds negative, id rather call it the "sexual health industry") sounds more cuter and cuddly.

.Seeya soon guys
  • Went yesterday....what a let down ! when i went 2 years ago there was twice as many stalls plus different seminars etc. I had a good day but nothing compared to 2007.
  • DeepDeep
    Ugh that sucks. As I understand it, the UK has been hit a bit hard by the recession. All the same it's good to hear that Aneros is out there in the public eye.