Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Car / Chairgasms
  • ffd71
    Hello everyone,

I was wondering what experience all of you have had with chair and cargasms? Lately anytime I sit down in the car or a chair the involuntary muscles start pumping away. The sensations are out of this world and it is like I want to say "go, go, go". It would be nice if these sensations would lead to an O but it seems they just build and build and build. At times it feels like the muscles inside my rectum have clamped down hard.

Any thoughts?
  • Edit
    im new to the forum..and this is my post...first..thanks to 'toobadsochad'....he gave me some great tips concerning relaxation techniques.....and also was available for the 'many' questions i had for him..now...i was 'told' that i would enjoy a very nice , pleasant 'surprise' the next day following my first 'super o''...which, btw occurred oct 21st this year :D ...and, i was very curious to know what this surprise was going to be...well..it didnt take long for me to find out....that day, i wore some jeans to work..the kind with the thick seam that runs in the middle of the crotch...and...i also drive a school bus, with 'lots' of vibrations in the chassis passing through to the driver's seat....ummm...lol ...before long, i was 'enduring' one after another of dry, intense orgasms....they would just keep coming in waves...this continued through my school bus route, and i was thinking to myself..'lol..if only these teenage guys only knew what kind of a morning i was having.... :P ''...when i got back to the bus depot, i needed to talk with my boss about something...so, here i am, standing in his office doorway,, when...'bam'....i had a very intense dry orgasm right in front of him....and i had to bite my lip and endure it with out giving myself up....lol.....the aneros has also done great things for my wife's and my marriage, which i will post some on at a later date...thanks for your attention...chuckjo2000
  • rickg
    What a great story , Chuck!
  • Yes, ffd71, the Aneros journey is not like any other you'll be a part of! Car and chairgasms have become a part of my daily routine now --- a rather continuous and gratifying part I must say. Each morning, I travel in my little Toyota about 18 miles to work over some of Maine's bumpier roads; and, each vibration and bump brings either another radiating wave or pulsating clamp of pressure. Stopping at red lights has never been so enjoyable; and, as I sit in my office chair writing this submission, I'm enjoying an ongoing chairgasm of thrilling dimensions. :lol: Such continual pleasure has taken some getting used to; but, overall I count these events as blessings nonetheless. I found chairgasms particularly useful during my last visit to the dentist for a bi-annual cleaning. It was great to focus on the rainbow of sensations going on down below as opposed to what was going on in my mouth. Thus far, I've been able to keep my main focus on my driving. What I particularly appreciate is that for the most part is that these gasms produce only minimal precum; and fortunately, we don't have to worry about a full-blown ejaculation. Yes, chuckjoo2000, if only the guys around us really knew what we do! Well, ffd71, have an ejoyable day; and, count each gasm as a blessing of a lifetime! :wink:
  • alvalv
    The day after an intensive and long (3+ hours) Super-o ride, not only do I have chairgasm or butt flutters I find my toes do not want to stay still, they flex up and down and I get this most delicious feeling of energy rising up from my toes rising to the tip of my skull and embracing my whole body, caressing it and I have the sensation of vibrations not in the body but just outside. Best described like the feeling you have when holding a balloon when music is playing loudly and one can feel the induced vibrations on the balloon surface, now image that vibration but all around your body and caressing you, as I said absolutely delicious!
  • artformartform
    Well Men! :D

Chairgasms and cargasms certainly can be great blessings, as you say and illustrate STARR831!

ffd71, if you can deeply relax into the seat you may find that your body will switch from the pumping/clamping to great mini-Os and hefty dry-Os in repeated chains. Deep valley breaths with a strong exhale or two may do it too. Thanks for launching this thread!

chuckjo2000, welcome to the Forum and this great creative community! A great story indeed as rickg says, and I too look forward to more from you. Great to hear too that your aneros practice is part of your married life and love! Check out the Couple's Practices Polls and vote and post there too. Mrs. a also experiences cargasms if we travel the day after one of our couple's sessions involving energies exchanges. See my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

alv, we have two cars, a heavy old GM and an ultra-compact Euro. Each of these has very different vibrations and patterns of vibrations, each offering delightful cargasms that have that enveloping dimension to them. I also have fun like this on airline flights!!

I encourage you all, and every forum member, the vote and post these and other related experiences in the Day-After Effects Poll http://www.aneros.com/forum/day-after-effects-t3201.html

the widest range of seated and mobile ecstasies everywhere all

artform
  • ffd71
    Thanks for the responses!! :D It looks like I have something to look forward to!!! :D I know many times driving down the road the sensations start and then something down there feels like it is swelling up (not sure what that is). Then my cock gets rock hard and it just about drives me crazy with the sensations. Then all of sudden it stops and the swelling goes down etc. Truely amazing!! :D
  • rickg
    ChuckJo, Did you cut off the handle to the Aneros? I found that it is uncomfortable to sit in a chair or sofa with it as it protrudes out of the crack of the buttocks. I have debated whether to cut it off or not. I still found your story with your boss hilarious!!
  • Edit
    i would like to thank those who have welcomed me to the forum...i was asked whether i had removed the handle to my aneros...yes, somewhat....im using the 'maximus' model, which is one of 3 that i have....knowing that each model offers a different type of 'thumper' (that's what i like to call it), i've also found that each can also offer it's own individual pressure point/points on my prostate...i was introduced to the 'maximus' through a good friend here, 'toobadsochad'...upon receiving the maximus, i could tell 'immediately' that i was now getting the stimulation of the prostate that was somewhat missing before in my helix, as well as my sgx...i do not use the aneros sitting, so therefore, im not bothered by the handle. the only reason i parciallly removed the handle was so as to no interfer with hitting the mattress when im laying on my back....otherwise, the handle causes no problems.....
    im going to share, with you, a very intimate moment in my life....this just happened this past sunday afternoon....totally unexpected....i know this will be a somewhat long post, but i feel i need to communicate this experience with all who are or may be heading to the same boat, that of diminished sexual ability for vaginal intercourse.....
    im a 54 year old man, in good general, overall health....ive been married to the same woman for 30 years, and we have 3 grown children and one grandson...life with my wife has been very good in the last few weeks, but it has not always been so....nothing seriously bad, but there have been the 'moments' , that perhaps all marriages go through....there are quite a few roadblocks and potholes that can try to kick you off the road, and sex is one of those, which, if not attended to, can really create lots of tensions, hard feelings, and a general feeling of worthlessness.....i would like to share my story, now....of how the aneros has opened up new sexual intimacy and love in my marriage....when sex was 'new' in our marriage, and we were much younger,, it didnt matter really how we got off....we tried all the positions, did each other at a whim, had sex carefree with no concerns..
  • Edit
    as the stresses of marriage entered, with jobs, children, financial issues, on and on.....the marriage bed became the back burner on the stove, so to speak....when sex was available, on a much less frequency, it just didnt have the 'zing' that it had in the early, carefree years....we both knew there had to be soo much more than what we were experiencing, yet...we were somewhat clueless..the marriage bed had now become , for the most part, a 'doing my duty' bed...passion was missing, there was a feeling of emptyness, and with advancing years for me, i developed a huge loss of sensation in my penis (translated, i could not ejaculate in my wife)...this is another topic, but, i found out about foreskin restoration (www.norm.org) and this, in itself, opened many avenues for me, but we were still dealing with the above situations....a little over a week ago, i met toobadsochad on the foreskin restoration site. he has been very kind in passing on some great tips to achieving the 'super ''o''....and i experienced my first super Oct. 21....now knowing that my prostate was alive, i had energies and calm feelings that i'd not experienced before...
    it's now sunday afternoon...and i've told my wife of the wonders that i had experienced several nights before...she's amazed, and then, suddenly....she broke down, sobbing.....'oh chuck, i NEVER knew that you did not experience orgasms as i have for so long...' i was now sobbing too...you see, a male that has been circumsized is 'seeing' sex, at best in pale colors, if not just light greys....the intact male, on the other hand , will experience vivid colors and excitements....and this is what my wife thought i'd been having all my life....when i told her about my 'super o' that was non-ejaculatory, it now hit her...at last, i had experienced what was meant to be....pure bliss...
    we now melded into each other's arms..holding and talking so fast....pouring out all of our misunderstandings, our regrets, our misgivings.....and........we fell in love again...my wife knew about the 'special spots' on my body, that chad had informed me about....the accupressure spot below the belly button, the nipples, the scrotum....and my wife began to slowing, with my guidance, bring me to an 'aneroless super orgasm'.......i could tell i was transitioning...
  • Edit
    my penis, now had a dark plum color in the glans...the entire penis was engorged as full as it could possibly be, and my precum was now just flowing freely....and.....the best part......i was sharing the most tender moments in my marriage so far, with a wonderful woman in my life, my beautiful wife...i 'warned' her that my orgasm was coming upon me...she was so tender and gentle as i began to to rigid, stroking my nipples as i lay my head in her lap....she was well aware now, that she was 'living' this moment with me, taking care of my needs as a mother to a child...making me feel wanted, loved, and..protected.....as the ridgidity increased, my abs began their familiar tensing...and then....BAM !!....the stars broke out...the head was buzzing now....i was drooling, so she said, and had a glazed look in my eyes...i was aware, somewhat, what was around me, yet, not totally.....total relaxation washed over me, and i 'came back down' to earth...but not long.......i went immediately into another, even more intense super o, this time, my legs began to shake, and my abs were tensing, and then releasing...i was now flailing on the bed...but my wife knew...she knew this was the pleasure that all men should have experienced, but that most men have no clue to..........as i again went ridgid, she just kept telling me how much she loved me and how happy she was for this to happen.....i cannot describe the feelings of being at my wife's breast, being held like a baby, and to have such wonders happen all at once....i thank God for allowing this pleasure into our lives, and will be forever greatful for the wonderful friendship i've made with toobadsochad.....i hope this intimate sharing has helped in some way...this moment will always be cherished, as long as i live...thanks...chuck
  • artformartform
    THANK YOU chuckjo2000 and your wonderful wife!! :D :D

Welcome to you both to this whole wonderful Forum, and also to this neighbourhood of this wider community made up of middle/older couples, who for many various life patterns together have experienced their own stories with similarities in pattern to yours, if different in detail. STARR831 and his wife have their wonderful story set out in his blog, as I have mine with mrs. a, my wonderful wife of just over 40 years now. And there are many other couples here too.

I suggest that you might be best using these truly inspirational posts of you revelation individually and then as a couple in glorious growth reunion as the first entry of your blog, because, IMHO, your new story together has just begun! :D :D

These forum threads gradually fall pages and pages of index pages back into the history of the Forum. By blogging, all the pages and chapters of your story are always there together and accessible as a whole narrative. Thank you so much again for so openly and fully sharing your challenges and your great joy!

all the very best to/for all couples renewing, discovering and reuniting in orgasmic energetics and beyond all

artform
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello chuckjo2000, :)

Thank you for sharing your experiences with your wife and you. It's very touching to read. And I am very happy for the two of you to find that spark in each other again. I'm continue to be amazed at the positive personal changes that these pieces of plastic seem to invoke along with the pleasure.

Love_is
  • rickg
    Chuck,
    I too, would like to thank you for such a inspirational story. There are similarities in your story which I can relate. Thanks about clarifying the handle of the Aneros.
  • Chuck and Starr831 , thank you so much for those stories ! They are inspiring and touching
  • ffd71
    Chuckjo2000,

I enjoyed reading your post and thanks for the information. As I was reading your post several questions came to mind that i wanted to ask you.

I have been married 15 years and have 2 children 12 and 13. Right now in my marriage we are having issues almost exactly what you describe in your posts about sex. My wife doesn't show any interest and it appears that sex is not important to her at all. My question is for you, how did you manage those moments in life when it was boring and not interesting? To be honest this is driving me crazy!!! :( Right after we got married she was somewhat adventurous but MAN did that stop.

I bought my anerso helix about 2 years ago or so and I can't seem to even use it when we are together. At first she was okay with it and then it stopped. She is okay with me using it solo and understands the health benefits of using it but I would say that it hasn't really helped my marriage any. Most of the time our sex life is about once every two weeks.

Do you have any suggestions? Man to man and what you have experienced? How did you manage such frustration?
  • Edit
    once you begin foreplay, dont just expect to be swept into the bedroom....not gonna happen....you must continue to 'hook' with her, to show '''''genuine'''''' interests in your lady....no phoney shit here, because she has a nose like a bloodhound...it only goes to say, if you give quality to a person, most likely you'll get quality back.....do u watch tv?? turn it off................. u heard me...lol..turn it off.....and read 'to each other'......or play gin rummy with each other...or cut her toenails for her, and give her a good foot massage....it's all about 'her' now.....im suspecting, you have been negligent in that dept. perhaps....so, time to step it up......take a walk together, hold her in your arms a lot...did u know there is a natural enzyme released in both men and women, just from holding hands...and, it's a GOOD enzyme too....promotes good, well being.....try it............what's in your bedroom...another tv?? unplug it...buy a nice candle....sandlewood is a very romantic scent...there is another one too, not sure of the spell, but it's like patruilli, or something like that....very calming for the man and woman....try just one small light on in the closet...dim lighting is nice for not 'jarring' the nerves....now..i bet you're thinking,,,,'SEX TIME''......nope...not yet.....it may be a month before your weiner sees her bun...sorry, but you have a lot of catch up time to do in the relationship, before you think about sex....ffd71, this is what many couples have endoured and have not figured out......how to enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship, when there are so many broken connections between the man and his lady...there is hope, but, you'll have to have great restraint and strentgh in order to work this all out....there is more i want to write, but i need to get ready for my job, parttime school bus driver.....please, read this with much hope....because there is much hope for situations like yours...i know now you may feel like a turd on a cold sidewalk, but dont give it up.....more to follow on this....please send me some of your info to allow me insight...chuck
  • ffd71
    Chuck,

You are all wrong about me, totally!!! Now if yu had said this about 3-4 years ago then maybe. The last two years I have been studying to be a better husband to my wife. She is not responding to much of anything that I do. I am the one who mostly initiates. My wife is the one who can't live without the TV in the living room and bedroom. As a matter of fact I turned the cable off because of the kids addiction to it and she still is glued to DAMN thing!!!! She always finds something to watch. I hold hands with her almost everyday and even have offered walks, massages, but she finds excuses!!! I am the one who redecorated the bedroom and place all the candles and scents in there for her to enjoy ( A YEAR AGO)!!

I am not saying the she totally refuses me but I need intimacy more often than 1 every two weeks here, know what I mean. I have been trying for quite some time to get "into her world" and it is like there is a roadblock in her mind, not sure.

One question that i would like for you to answer is "how did you manage back years ago"? Masturbation or what when you didn't have sex?

Thanks for your input.
  • alvalv
    ffd71 said:

.... The last two years I have been studying to be a better husband to my wife. She is not responding to much of anything that I do. I am the one who mostly initiates. My wife is the one who can't live without the TV in the living room and bedroom. ....

One question that i would like for you to answer is "how did you manage back years ago"? Masturbation or what when you didn't have sex?

I hate replying to this, had similar experience, managed by masturbation and finally divorce and who was the guilty party - you guessed it - me. Try counselling that includes her, look the facts straight into the eyes and start accepting the facts, but do not screw yourself up in the end you may suffer unjustifiably.
  • Badger
    ffd71;

On a different tack, is she on the pill? There have been a number of studies recently that seem to be indicating that the pill not only free's her up for sex, but she'll lose her sex drive. In the couple of years we were having kids, and breastfeeding kids, and for a few years after that, she had a pretty decent sex drive; we came this close )( to anal! But for the last 8-10 years it's been going downhill. I had a vas a few years ago and she quit the pill, but it hasn't come back yet. For some, they say, it may never come back.
  • ffd71

I hate replying to this, had similar experience, managed by masturbation and finally divorce and who was the guilty party - you guessed it - me. Try counselling that includes her, look the facts straight into the eyes and start accepting the facts, but do not screw yourself up in the end you may suffer unjustifiably.

Alv,

I would be interested in knowing more about your comments. You can PM me if you wish. How were you the guilty party and did masturbation case some of these issues that you mention here? What do you mean by "do not screw yourself up in the end you may suffer unjustifiably". Curious about your comments.

Badger,
    No she hasn't been on the pill in years. I also had a vas done back about 12 years ago. Not sure if the pills before that had anything to do with that but I have seen a drastic decrease in the last several years.
  • Post retracted by Cockadoodle.
  • Billy11
    Before you bash him too hard Cockadoodle... well a little late for that,
    I was under the impression that Chuck didn't actually use the aneros on the school bus. I believed that what he experienced on that day was just aneroLESS day after effects from using the aneros the night before...
    Correct?
  • Edit
    LOL...sorry guys....maybe i didnt make it clear...there was NO aneros used 'there' :D while i was driving the school bus...what i was experiencing was totally the results of having the super o the night before...i would totally agree with 'cockadoodle', in that i never condone driving with a cell phone, lap top, eating, drinking, or anything else that would distract one's attention from their driving....as a retired UPS driver of many years, i've seen more than enough of the lunatics on the road trying to do everything 'except' control their vehicle...but....i want to thank all who have read my post, and have enjoyed the splendid bliss i was having while all the poor guys in the bus were sitting there worrying about their mid-term exams....LOL....thanks, chuck
  • rickg
    I have become a good IM friend with Chuckjo and I will confirm that he is a very level-headed , sensitive guy. He is educated and a family man. He would not do anything to endanger those kids. After all, he is a father and grandfather. :-) He and I were comparing notes about having involuntaries AFTER a session.
  • :oops:

I am certainly the first to admit that I had mis-read Chuck's post. It wasn't clear to me the first time through. Having done so, I beg his pardon...almost.

Chuck, a distracted driver, for whatever reason, is a distracted driver. I know from experience that one can easily disengage from the act of driving while driving, gawd knows I have...and worse, like sleeping at the wheel. EEK

So I'll just say this, while after shocks are super, we all know that, his first and only responsibility while driving the bus is to the safety of his passengers, not dry O's in driver's seat. So, "keep your mind on your drivin', keep your hands on the wheel" as the 50's pop song reminds us and all will be well.

C

PS. I don't use while driving...tried it once and it scared me!

C