Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Where is Lynn?
  • I have been anxiously waiting to hear from Lynn and her further adventures with her Aneros. Hope the Major got home safely and she is just too busy catching up to post on here.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Although it's a bit out of order to speak for someone else, (particularly a lady) I will offer that I happened to touch base with Lynn several days ago and that she is doing fine (outside of a nasty case of bronchitis). She's been pretty busy. She did indeed meet up with the Major last month. I will leave it to her to describe her encounters!

BF Mayfield
  • Send Lynn a Private Message on here. She will most likely be notified of the PM in her regular e-mail address. Even when sick especially with something smaller than a fever like bronchitis most check their e-mail daily or bi-daily or every other day. She may just not be in the mood enough to post on the forum. The forum requires some thought at times when it comes to the deep subject of Super O's.