Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho(ric) Dances - or - Bolero take two
  • Oh man I love it! Great job man and thanks for putting yourself out there. Love this view of things. Love it all!! :twisted: 8) :lol:
  • rickg
    Thanks for posting! The more we see what you are doing with the Aneros and what it is doing, the motions that your body makes, the more that us newbies can learn.
  • ffd71
    alv,

I was wondering about the shaking and movements in the video. Are you consciously doing any of the movements or are they all involuntary movements? There are times that I have experienced some shaking but it seems to take away from the involuntary contractions that occur in the rectum.

What are some others experience on this in this forum?
  • artformartform
    Hi again alv! :D

Great additional masterpiece to your contributions here! Says something about your energies levels too!! Thank you!

all the best as you soar and share

artform
  • alvalv
    ffd71 said:

alv,

I was wondering about the shaking and movements in the video. Are you consciously doing any of the movements or are they all involuntary movements? There are times that I have experienced some shaking but it seems to take away from the involuntary contractions that occur in the rectum.

What are some others experience on this in this forum?

The skeletal muscular movement (shaking) are involuntary - I find there is a transition between involuntary rectal muscle contractions to the skeletal muscles and vica versa. Once the shaking stops the rectal involuntaries continue it is a play between rectal contraction and skeletal shaking, each round building on the last and getting more intense - this can carry on for a long time that is 1, 2 or even 3 hours, one has to make a concious effort to stop, get up, remove aneros, shower etc.

During rectal involuntaries I find I build up tension in my rest of the body as the energy builds up, the art is to keep on breathing, to heighten the pleasure feeling one tends to hold ones breath - never do that, just builds up unnecessary pressure - just breath and try and relax especially the rectal muscles as any voluntary contraction quickly overrides the involuntary contractions, at the same time the tension in the body builds - till I cannot hold and the energy is released with the body shaking, quite wildly at times. I get quite vocal during these cycles. As the shaking subsides the involuntaries kick in again - and away I go.
  • ffd71
    Alv,

Thanks for the information. Last night I had a session and experienced what you describe. Body shakes and then involuntaries kick in. It seems that many times the shaking does take away from the involuntary movements for me. It seems for me that as it builds it is extremely hard not to CLINCH up and stay relaxed because it feels so good.

Another question for you, do you take supplements and have you changed anything in your diet?

In the video it appears that your legs are up in the air and you are holding your rectum in the air, does that not interfere with the shaking and tension?
  • alvalv
    ffd71,

last question first: My favourite position is start off laying on the side and once the ride starts it could end on the stomach or back, nothing preplanned just as the moment takes me. If on back, often legs go into the air, but then I am in an orgasmic state and really enjoying the ride - trying to find positions that stretch and spread my anus letting the Aneros really dance, hence the butt in the air. I must also add that butt and legs in the air is not for everyone you need strong core muscles (lower abdomen and back which are normally under developed even in those who do regular gym training), I do a lot of yoga and can get into a shoulder stand using only back and abdominal muscles and keep the position for a number of minutes with no support or lift from my hands and I notice at daily yoga workout on lawn with lots of others that I am the only one doing this - all others assist with their hands. see http://www.aneros.com/forum/yoga-prostate-massage-alternate-to-prostate-cradle-t4430.html

Regarding food supplements - yes I believe that minerals and salts are extremely important - also for your nervous system to conduct electric signals. I supplement with Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and trace elements. Zinc is very important for prostate health. The trace elements include you name it its in it - a really long list of everything. see http://www.aneros.com/forum/electrolytes-minerals-trace-elements-and-orgasm-t4509.html I do not drink UAE bottled water as it comes from the desalination plant with some minerals added. I alternate between two makes (Volvic french ancient volcano and Cool Blue new zealand spring). Further I eat 40grams of flax seed daily, ground down this has amazing amounts of Omega 3 - see http://www.aneros.com/forum/there-is-a-vegetarian-alternative-to-fish-oil-t4402.html . Omega 3 fats are also needed for your nervous system and claimed to increase the orgasmic response see http://www.aneros.com/forum/your-experiences-with-zane-blue-s-orgasmic-diet-t3802.html and http://www.aneros.com/forum/for-men-here-who-take-fish-oil-t3524.html . I truly believe that my orgasmic response is enhanced by these supplements.

My diet - vegetarian and as raw as possible, protein from legumes and fresh tofu
  • ffd71
    alv,

Thanks for the information. I have noticed in myself and have experimented with diet and supplements and have found a correlation to the orgasmic bliss. I have found that the healthier I eat the better it is. So, anyway, thanks because I was curious about this area when I saw all the shaking and the eupho dancing around. Interesting!
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    I am having the same "skeletal muscular movement (shaking)", this is after doing contractions for about 45 minutes. The whole lower half of my body starts to spaz. This can go on forever, is not really pleasurable and can get quite tiring. The problem is that the shaking does not lead to rectal muscle contractions that I can notice. Just intense shaking like in your video. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
  • pnomanpnoman
    Is it just me or has Xtube been really lagging recently???
  • Car_01
    [QUOTE=alv;82858]ffd71,

Regarding food supplements - yes I believe that minerals and salts are extremely important - also for your nervous system to conduct electric signals. I supplement with Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and trace elements. Zinc is very important for prostate health. The trace elements include you name it its in it - a really long list of everything. see Electrolytes, Minerals, Trace Elements and Orgasm I do not drink UAE bottled water as it comes from the desalination plant with some minerals added. I alternate between two makes (Volvic french ancient volcano and Cool Blue new zealand spring). Further I eat 40grams of flax seed daily, ground down this has amazing amounts of Omega 3 - see There is a Vegetarian alternative to Fish Oil. . Omega 3 fats are also needed for your nervous system and claimed to increase the orgasmic response see Your experiences with Zane Blue's Orgasmic Diet? and For men here who take fish oil . I truly believe that my orgasmic response is enhanced by these supplements.

My diet - vegetarian and as raw as possible, protein from legumes and fresh tofu

What do you use for a potassium supplement? Those are difficult to find. Somewhere I read that using a salt substitute using potassium chloride instead of sodium chloride would be helpful.

Car_01