Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

* L M A O *
  • MyTurn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHklr2XxKM

There's not really much I can say about this. Seeing is believing. At 7mins30 into the video, I just hope that experience is acheivable by ALL of us.
  • The word is getting out to the world!! It's only a matter of time. Great job finding this! 8) :wink:
  • cet
    ... Does it appear that she's using the Aneros like a dildo and manuaully forcing it in and out of him?

EXACTLY as it is NOT INTENDED to be used?!

Ashame when people make a video of the product being used incorrectly, and others may in fact expect similar results and even injure themselves by trying to force something that the body is supposed to do naturally when used properly.

It gets me a bit peeved ... But that's just me.

Cet.
  • She mentions once or twice that it's used hands free, I think. I'm pretty sure she wasn't manipulating it.

I know that wasn't supposed to be funny, but I cracked up listening to him.
  • thecritta
    Uhhh um why is he crying i have never made sound anything like that and i really hope i never cry like that but i did find it funny.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • There are three of these aneros videos, click here. 8)
  • atm853
    although I thought it was great that there are vids out there to spread the word, I didn't really enjoy watching this film,1. The couple didnt really seem to be too honest about their experience, and 2. the way the end made me laugh too much to even take this seriously, although I wish my experience were a little more like this, it did look like she was either jacking him off or b. pushing the aneros in and out of him....so Im worried that if other people who watch this with out really know this website, would be discouraged from this... but this is just my opinion.
  • PromassPromass
    Honestly to me this is a stupid representation of the aneros. I hope you tube pulls the videos it makes it seem like results are instant. Took me months to get results and still one year 2 months later still edging closer to what might be a super o but still this video makes no sense.
  • haha listen to him go. I think its a mix of laughing an crying. (happy tears).