Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal orgasm?
  • Ketchup
    I was being impatient and started to manually move the aneros in and out of my butt, when I did that I felt unbelievable pleasure around the edges of my anus, vision was all blurry and greenish after I ejected.

Not sure if I had an anal orgasm or just a normal ejeculation...
  • I hate to be the one making the stupid questions, but how can one not tell a traditional ejaculation apart from other types of physical climaxing? :?

Although I admit that such can be the case if I attempt to ejaculate shortly after a Super-T - the amount of fluid expelled tends to be less than a teardrop. That aside, I've been wondering myself what qualities differentiate the anal orgasm from other major sensations (dry orgasm / Super-O) related to Aneros?
  • There is a difference but it takes some time t become accustomed to the nuances between an anal and prostate orgasm. The anal orgasm, for me anyway, tends to be centered around the anus and in the rectum and feels like waves of pleasure radiating outward from the anus. Sometimes I can feel my anus clenching and unclenching in quick succession around the Aneros (Helix, Progasm). The sensation is like slight electrical streaks running through my glutes (ass muscles) and through my hamstrings. Sometimes, it feels like a worm is wiggling around inside my rectum. It's very pleasant but not mind blowing. The prostate orgasms are mind blowing (and I think these are what are referred to as the Super O's). The prostate orgasms tend to feel centered inside me and radiate outward to my entire body, creating a dream-like or out-of-body experience. It feels so good, when it gets going, you never want it to stop and they go on and on for a long time. I come down and then recycle back into these and alternate between anal and prostate orgasms. That's my take. Hope it helps.
  • Ah, I've had several of those. The term can be a bit misleading, as the sensation is not climactic, but very pleasing nevertheless. Usually it feels as if the Helix was wriggling and twirling between my muscles, quite an unique sensation. :)
  • There is a difference but it takes some time t become accustomed to the nuances between an anal and prostate orgasm. The anal orgasm, for me anyway, tends to be centered around the anus and in the rectum and feels like waves of pleasure radiating outward from the anus. Sometimes I can feel my anus clenching and unclenching in quick succession around the Aneros (Helix, Progasm). The sensation is like slight electrical streaks running through my glutes (ass muscles) and through my hamstrings. Sometimes, it feels like a worm is wiggling around inside my rectum. It's very pleasant but not mind blowing. The prostate orgasms are mind blowing (and I think these are what are referred to as the Super O's). The prostate orgasms tend to feel centered inside me and radiate outward to my entire body, creating a dream-like or out-of-body experience. It feels so good, when it gets going, you never want it to stop and they go on and on for a long time. I come down and then recycle back into these and alternate between anal and prostate orgasms. That's my take. Hope it helps.

I think you are mostly right on the comparison of the two types of orgasms. I sometimes wonder if we have anal orgasms and not realize that is what they are. I also agree that the prostate based orgasm is most likely better than the anal orgasm. I wouldn't know how to compare an anal orgasm and penile orgasm, they are both good. So from what you are saying is that the other Aneros models are capable of causing anal orgasm, not just from the Peridise sets? I would say that a prostate orgasm from the Peridise is very likely difficult but not impossible. On some men it will tickle and tease the prostate every now and then. The Peridise causes me some nice sensations and more frequent erections for a longer period of time and much more precum than the other models but the MGX and Progasm cause the best pleasure for me in the long run. The Peridise gets one to pleasurable places faster. It's nice to warm up with the Peridise for about an hour before inserting the MGX and then later the Progasm. I like to experience the uniqueness of them all. The Crystal Wand and Prostate Cradle are a good warm up before Aneros use.
  • This website describes an anal orgasm:

http://www.winternet.com/~redright/aimgth.htm#anchor1073312

X. Anatomy and Pleasure: It's the Stretch Not the Depth

"The anus is highly sensitive with many nerve endings. As the top slowly massages the anus and rectum by first massaging the outer folds and then by inserting one finger at a time into the rectum, the bottom experiences increasing degrees of stretch. The feeling of stretch reaches its peak as the hand reaches the knuckles. If the bottom is physically and mentally ready to allow the hand to completely enter, the next sensation is of relief. The anus slides down the hand to come to rest around the much smaller wrist. Of course, wrists also come in various sizes. As the hand enters the rectum, there is the added sensation of fingers completing there folding into the palm, forming the fist. The bottom usually moans very loudly at this step. Handballing is generally a very loud activity. It involves playing with your guts and its ridiculous to try to be 'civilized' at a moment like that!

The physical sensation within the rectum is very different since the rectum is mainly composed of smooth muscle and has fewer nerve endings. The main sensation is one of great bulk; as if you have to make a great big bowel movement. A tension appears to be produced between the body's desire to eliminate the hand and the maintenance of the hand inside the rectum. The body interprets the hand as material to be eliminated, the smooth muscles respond with relative degrees of spasm, and the tension appears to cause dilation of the muscle walls. All of these reactions constitute the physiologic basis for the pleasures of handball - and this is only the beginning! As experience is gained, the pleasures of manual stimulation of the prostate gland, bladder and other internal organs begin to reveal themselves.

As the rectum is gently stimulated by the top, the spasmodic response increases and creates the anal orgasm. The anal orgasm is similar in many ways to the spasmodic response involved in penile orgasm, except that it can last for a much longer period of time; literally for hours if you (and the top) have the stamina!"
  • PolecatPolecat
    Ketchup,

How wonderful that you're having these kinds of sensations. I too have seen colors on several occasions. One word of caution however, most of the posts by experienced users advise against manually driving the Aneros like this. The device is supposed to be powered just by your contractions alone.

Equalityboy81,

Sounds absolutely delightful. Not! I'm aware that this is pretty commonplace in some circles, but it's pretty out there in so far as this forum goes. What's next? Using ones foot or head? The Aneros is the antithesis of this kind of behavior (handballing). The Aneros produces subtle and gentle sensations without grossly physically distorting ones anatomy. The anus and rectum were never intended to accommodate someone's forearm. Seems to me that this is about Dominance and Submission more than anything else.

I may be wrong but I don't think this was the type of anal experience that Ketchup was writing about. Frankly your post seems rather off topic to me.

Paul
  • Polecat said:

Ketchup,

How wonderful that you're having these kinds of sensations. I too have seen colors on several occasions. One word of caution however, most of the posts by experienced users advise against manually driving the Aneros like this. The device is supposed to be powered just by your contractions alone.

Equalityboy81,

Sounds absolutely delightful. Not! I'm aware that this is pretty commonplace in some circles, but it's pretty out there in so far as this forum goes. What's next? Using ones foot or head? The Aneros is the antithesis of this kind of behavior (handballing). The Aneros produces subtle and gentle sensations without grossly physically distorting ones anatomy. The anus and rectum were never intended to accommodate someone's forearm. Seems to me that this is about Dominance and Submission more than anything else.

I may be wrong but I don't think this was the type of anal experience that Ketchup was writing about. Frankly your post seems rather off topic to me.

Paul

I struck a nerve?! You can spare me the childish sarcasm. And frankly I will NEVER apologize to you because I have done nothing wrong. This is a problem you'll have to deal with. I'm not a psychologist. Your post sounds extremely homophobic/heterosexist/sexualist and like you have more of an issue with me than the post. Let me guess Ketchup is the straight guy and I'm the gay one so I get picked on huh? I guess straight boy gets a gold star huh for liking vaginas and breasts instead of the anus and penis. I've dealt with all sorts of homophobes and there is nothing you can say that will make me feel any less of a human being. I sense anger in your post and the way you speak of fisting it seems like you have a problem with ALL gay sex acts.

Assuming makes an ASS out of YOU and ME (ASSuME). You assume that I am advocating or endorsing fisting when in actuality I was posting an example of what an anal orgasm is. I’ll say whatever I wish to. I am speaking of education things while they may not be directly related to the Aneros they are still of educational value especially when they have to do with the different types of orgasms that can be caused by the Aneros products.

I believe the topic is about anal orgasms. I don’t comprehend how I am off topic with my post about an anal orgasm.
  • Polecat,

I realize you may be repulsed by fisting but not everyone is. Even some straight couples do it. It wasn't posted to offend or gross you out. I think it is best for everyone to keep an open mind about things.
  • PolecatPolecat

I struck a nerve?! You can spare me the childish sarcasm. And frankly I will NEVER apologize to you because I have done nothing wrong. This is a problem you'll have to deal with. I'm not a psychologist. Your post sounds extremely homophobic/heterosexist/sexualist and like you have more of an issue with me than the post. Let me guess Ketchup is the straight guy and I'm the gay one so I get picked on huh? I guess straight boy gets a gold star huh for liking vaginas and breasts instead of the anus and penis. I've dealt with all sorts of homophobes and there is nothing you can say that will make me feel any less of a human being. I sense anger in your post and the way you speak of fisting it seems like you have a problem with ALL gay sex acts.

Assuming makes an ASS out of YOU and ME (ASSuME). You assume that I am advocating or endorsing fisting when in actuality I was posting an example of what an anal orgasm is. I’ll say whatever I wish to. I am speaking of education things while they may not be directly related to the Aneros they are still of educational value especially when they have to do with the different types of orgasms that can be caused by the Aneros products.

I believe the topic is about anal orgasms. I don’t comprehend how I am off topic with my post about an anal orgasm.

Who is it who struck a nerve ? Whoa! First, I wasn't looking for an apology from anyone. I was only pointing out that your response was off topic. The author was writing about anal orgasms, not fisting. Perhaps if your post had contained some information about "anal orgasms", ya know? I guess you felt that fisting had relevance because it concerns something that is anally administered? But simply posting an in depth description of this practice doesn't provide us with an "example of what an anal orgasm" is. Unless you're claiming that fisting is the only route to an anal orgasm. Again, if you look at what the thread author wrote, there was nothing about fisting there. As I read it, the guy seemed to be wondering if his experience was an anal orgasm or a Super T. If there was really some connection to be made between his Aneros experience and fisting, I think you needed to connect the dots. In so far as "picking on you" or "having an issue with you" and all that other trash talk goes, I think you're being far too sensitive and a bit self-centered. I don't know you and my comments had nothing to do with you personally.

But I must ask, where is it written that having a distaste for fisting makes someone homophobic? Furthermore, how is this an attack upon your sexuality? As you later say, heterosexual couples do this as well. Frankly, I wasn't sure what your sexuality was until you outted yourself in your response. Just to be clear, I have no anger, repressed or otherwise when it comes to gay men. As a matter of fact I have several gay men in my circle of friends, including my brother, who is himself gay! By the way, he has told me that he is repulsed by fisting and I can assure you that it is no indication of self-loathing on his part. He's a terrific man whom I love dearly. Ironically, he is far less into anal stimulation than I am, and I have always found myself drawn to women! Yes, I am straight. But I certainly don't "have a problem with ALL gay sex acts". I do however view fisting as a pretty extreme behavior, no matter whether the participants are gay or straight.

I just have to say that I think you'd do better to be less preoccupied with stereotypes and more focused on staying on topic with a thread and with the forum in general.

Paul
  • Whoa! Suddenly there's drama in the air. :o
  • Woodsman
    Not meaning to offend anyone, because I regard this forum as being populated by a remarkable group of intelligent and generous people, most of whom have a healthy and open view of their own sexuality and that of their fellow posters. I saw no hint of homophobia in Polecat’s comments about fisting, it seemed clear that his problem was with the act itself, regardless of the orientation of the participants. In this I am in total agreement with him. For me, it was essential that the aneros device be safe to use, and before buying it I read through this forum until I was convinced that it was. Now that I am using it, I am even more confident that it is safe and gentle.

I believe this is not the case with fisting. Having an engineering background, I find the design of the human anus to be quite extraordinary. Here it is at the bottom of the rectum, and it has to hold back solid, semi-solid, and even liquid matter while allowing gases to escape, and it has to do this 24/7, even while we sleep. When something goes wrong with it, the results can be messy and life-changing. It can be stretched and recover its original size and elasticity within limits, but it is not designed to recover from extreme stretching as the vagina is. And once stretched beyond its limits, it can no longer form a seal. Thus, for me the thought of putting a hand and/or forearm into the rectum seems, to put it diplomatically, foolhardy, regardless of how good it might feel at the moment.

I doubt if anyone here is a glue-sniffer. Because we all know better. It might be good for a cheap high, but it commonly causes brain/liver damage. On the other hand, audiologists have warned that in the next decade there will be an epidemic of people with moderate to severe hearing loss, due to the popularity of iPods etc. When people listen through their earbuds for hours to sounds of 100 dB or more, they will ultimately have hearing loss. Many of these people don’t seem to know what damage they are doing, or they don’t care. A good time to invest in the hearing-aid business.

Likewise, for many of those who practice fisting, the future contains not hearing aids, but diapers. Day and night: big, baggy adult diapers, to contain the constant seepage. Not for me, thanks.
  • Woodsman, I couldn't agree more. A very well reasoned, articulate post. But, I don't necessarily take Equalityboy's post to be an endorsement of fisting. I took it more as an explanation of the sensations generated by the practice and how those related to what we feel when using the Aneros. In that sense, it was informative but I have to say, ever since seeing a fisting scene in the 70's Al Pacino movie "Cruising", fisting has scared me. This is not about hetero v. homo. It's about biology v. novelty. In the pursuit of novelty, we shouldn't engage in activities that harm our biology...our bodies or those of another (apologies to any sadomasochists on the forum). I know it's not politically correct these days to say, "that's just wrong". Who wants to be labeled as a bigot or homophobe or worse, "a religious, bigot homophobe". But, I make these assertions not on moral or religious grounds but on biological gounds like you...the anus, although remarkably stretchy, does have it's limits. The Aneros, not even the Prograsm, never come close to reaching them. A forearm, on the other hand, can do irreparable damage in just one night of pleasure. In addition, the lining of the rectum is very thin, much thinner than the vaginal wall, and it can be torn by a stray finger nail or aggressive thrusting. The medical literature documents this. Nothing could be less sexy than a ripped Adonis wearing a Depends because his a-hole was ripped out during an aggressive night of anal forearming (I'm using hyperbole here). I'm not against anal play and pleasure, obviously. I just recommend that it be done carefully.
  • Well it is pointless to argue. I’ll just say that I found your post to be quite condescending, belittling, and patronizing and could have done without the sarcasm. Your constant sarcasm makes it appear that you are trying to pick fights with someone. We are adults here, not in middle school. At least I sure hope you are an adult if you post on the forum.

Many straight guys in life or on line tend to show favoritism towards other straight guys and treat gay men as less than though. That may be sort of a natural thing. I don’t know. Some people treated gays differently and don’t realize they are even doing it. I consider homophobia/heterosexism/homonegativity/heteronormativity/sexualism equivalent to ageism, racism, and sexism and I won’t stand for any of it. (There is also some ageism and reverse ageism on this forum that needs to be addressed.)

I’ve been posting on this forum a few years now. I’ve never ran into any issues with anyone on or from the forum until earlier this year and they were usually straight or at least bisexual. I am not attacking you per se but this was sort of the final straw and I feel whether anything you said was subconsciously homophobic or not that homophobia, heterosexism, and sexualism NEED to be addressed on the forum. I’ve been planning on starting a thread titled “Homophobia on the forum” for some time. Homophobia is becoming alive and well on the forum. I’m tired of gays being belittled because of their sexual orientation. Or they are treated in a condescending manner There was a post of mine a few years ago that had some homoeroticism in it and was relevant to the Aneros and some straight asshole came back with “keep posting things like that and you’ll scare straight men away from using it.” I wish I could have said fuck you to him but I kept my cool

Are you aware that gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people face bigotry, heterosexism, homophobia, sexualism, homonegativity, heteronormativity, intolerance, discrimination, gender discrimination, hatred, oppression, denigration, violence, harassment, bullying, intimidation, dehumanization, demonization, oppression, opposition, labeling, criticism, ridicule, ostracism, shunning, hostility, antagonization, patronizing, scrutiny, belittling, victim blaming, exclusion, persecution, second class citizenship, stigmatization, stereotyping, prejudice, bias, anti-homosexuality, scapegoating, and minority stress, minority depression, minority anxiety, and human, civil, and constitutional rights?

The American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, the American Counseling Association, the National Association of Social Workers, the World Health Organization, and the American Academy of Pediatrics all say in their own way that homosexuality is normal and not a disease, perversion, or mental illness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Homophobia (from Greek homós: one and the same; phóbos: fear, phobia) is defined as an "irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals",[1] or individuals perceived to be homosexual; it is also defined as "unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality",[2] "fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men",[2] as well as "behavior based on such a feeling".[2] It is defined by behavior (such as discrimination) as well as motivation (such as fear, antipathy or contempt).[2] Homophobic is the adjective form of this term used to describe the qualities of these characteristics, while homophobe is the noun form given as a title to individuals labeled with homophobic characteristics. Homophobia was first used with its modern meaning in 1971, although it was coined in the mid-1950s. Use of the word has been criticized as pejorative against those with differing value positions, with several researchers proposing alternative words to describe prejudice and discrimination against gay and lesbian people. The term "internalized homophobia" is used to describe a prejudice against one's own homosexuality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexualism

Sexual bias

Sexualism is a predisposition towards heterosexual people, which some see as biased against lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender or intersex, people among others. A related term is Sexual Prejudice, a negative attitude toward someone because of her or his sexual orientation.[1] This bias is not the same as Homophobia, but rather is the discrimination towards or against non-heterosexual behavior. Heterosexism suggests that the basis for this bias is not found in the individual per se but rather has a broader cultural or biological basis that results in weighted attitudes towards heterosexuality over other sexual orientations. Heterosexism is one form of structural violence.

An earlier definition of this term is: Sexualism is a belief or argument that heterosexuality is the only natural, normal, or moral mode of sexual behavior, and is also used to refer to the effects of that instinct. The word heterosexism has also been proposed to mean essentially the same thing.[2] This word has been suggested as an alternative to homophobia,[3] in part because it uses a parallel structure to sexism or racism. The intent of heterosexism is the examination of the cultural bias towards non-heterosexuals rather than individual bias, which is the focus of homophobia.

Sexualism should not be confused with heterosexism, which is an (often subconscious) assumption that everyone is heterosexual, and the attitudes associated with that assumption. In queer theory, heterosexism is closely related to heteronormativity.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Heterosexism is a term that applies to negative attitudes, bias, and discrimination in favor of opposite-sex sexuality and relationships. It can include the presumption that everyone is heterosexual or that opposite-sex attractions and relationships are the norm and therefore superior. Even though people of any sexual orientation can hold such attitudes and bias, heterosexist discrimination ranks gay men, lesbians, and bisexuals as second-class citizens with regard to legal and civil rights, economic opportunities, and social equality in the majority of the world’s jurisdictions and societies.

Heterosexism vs. homophobia

Heterosexism refers to a bias toward heterosexuality whereas homophobia refers to antipathy towards homosexuality and homosexuals, i.e. gay men and lesbians. As a predisposition toward heterosexuals and heterosexuality, heterosexism has been described as being "encoded into and characteristic of the major social, cultural, and economic institutions of our society"[5] and stems from the essentialist cultural notion that maleness-masculinity and femaleness-femininity are complementary.

Furthermore, in interviews with perpetrators of anti-gay violence, forensic psychologist Karen Franklin points out that “heterosexism is not just a personal value system, [rather] it is a tool in the maintenance of gender dichotomy.”[6] She continues by saying that “assaults on homosexuals and other individuals who deviate from sex role norms are viewed as a learned form of social control of deviance rather than a defensive response to personal threat.”[7]

It has been argued that the concept of heterosexism is similar to the concept of racism in that both ideas promote privilege for dominant groups within a given society. For example, borrowing from the racial concept of white privilege, the concept of heterosexual privilege[8] has been applied to benefits of (presumed) heterosexuality within society that heterosexuals take for granted. The analogy is that just as racism against non-white people places white people as superior to non-whites, heterosexism places heterosexual people or relationships as superior to non-heterosexual ones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

The scale is as follows:

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

X Asexual, Non-Sexual

Many don’t realize that many forms of sexual orientation discrimination is gender discriminatory.

Gay marriage bans are sex discrimination

click the hyperlink below and watch the short clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68KS-79a7Ns

Gay marriage bans are indeed gender discriminatory. This is one of the best arguments I've heard in favor of same-gender marriage and it should be used more often. I've used this argument in the past and I am shocked that it hasn't been used in the past more frequently by others.

Yes we are getting off topic but we I intend to touch on this subject on a separate thread. I can understand now why some people have left the forum for various reasons. I don’t blame them. People grow tired of the bullshit. I’m not singling you out Polecat, just making a point of how this forum is getting way out of hand. There are a lot of other things that go on in people’s lives that make what people say on these forums seem so trivial. I’ve lost a friend recently who was a victim of an anti-gay hate crime.
  • Yes we are getting off topic but we I intend to touch on this subject on a separate thread. I can understand now why some people have left the forum for various reasons. I don’t blame them. People grow tired of the bullshit. I’m not singling you out Polecat, just making a point of how this forum is getting way out of hand. There are a lot of other things that go on in people’s lives that make what people say on these forums seem so trivial. I’ve lost a friend recently who was a victim of an anti-gay hate crime. He was murdered! The law may see it differently but I know deep down that is was a hate crime. Florida does have hate crime law covering sexual orientation. He was in a coma for several months and now he is dead. A group of sadistic illegal immigrants whom were hispanic killed him by beating him to death via fists, feet (boots), and metallic and blunt objects. It made national headlines. I was robbed and carjacked a year ago at a gay bar/dance club because I am gay by two African-American males wearing bandanas and brandishing revolvers. Certain races are more homophobic than others which is a proven fact. My godmother died three years ago. My friend committed suicide over a year ago due to health problems he no longer wanted to live with which was not HIV or AIDS. I’m going through a lot of stress, depression, anger, anxiety, and the minority version of those things as well so please don’t take anything personal. I do get counseling and medication but the Aneros has also been helpful in relieving stress, anxiety, and depression and even anger. I know this may sound morbid but I used the Aneros the night my friend committed suicide because I needed it to calm my nerves from the shock of it all. The SGX I used that night helped to some degree to relax me, it was mostly non-sexual.

There is a man that continually attacks anything I post on the forum. I’m not mentioning names and he knows who he is. I wonder if he’ll attack this post as well. He rarely posts and he mostly shows up to harass me. It’s what you call an internet troll. Let’s keep in mind guys that this is the Aneros forum not www.topix.net. I feel that it’s not my posts so much as it is his (the harasser) problem with me being open and comfortable with my sexuality/sexual orientation. I can read between the lines sometimes. I have some intuitiveness on the subject. People will attack a person disguised under a different reason and ridiculous reasons at that and tend to single out and find everything flawed about the person they are attacking without mentioning homosexuality but the victim knows deep down that the perpetrator’s real issue is with the victim’s sexual orientation. Sometimes the perpetrator only knows that real reason on a subconscious level while sometimes portraying themselves as gay friendly.
  • Woodsman, I couldn't agree more. A very well reasoned, articulate post. But, I don't necessarily take Equalityboy's post to be an endorsement of fisting. I took it more as an explanation of the sensations generated by the practice and how those related to what we feel when using the Aneros. In that sense, it was informative but I have to say, ever since seeing a fisting scene in the 70's Al Pacino movie "Cruising", fisting has scared me. This is not about hetero v. homo. It's about biology v. novelty. In the pursuit of novelty, we shouldn't engage in activities that harm our biology...our bodies or those of another (apologies to any sadomasochists on the forum). I know it's not politically correct these days to say, "that's just wrong". Who wants to be labeled as a bigot or homophobe or worse, "a religious, bigot homophobe". But, I make these assertions not on moral or religious grounds but on biological gounds like you...the anus, although remarkably stretchy, does have it's limits. The Aneros, not even the Prograsm, never come close to reaching them. A forearm, on the other hand, can do irreparable damage in just one night of pleasure. In addition, the lining of the rectum is very thin, much thinner than the vaginal wall, and it can be torn by a stray finger nail or aggressive thrusting. The medical literature documents this. Nothing could be less sexy than a ripped Adonis wearing a Depends because his a-hole was ripped out during an aggressive night of anal forearming (I'm using hyperbole here). I'm not against anal play and pleasure, obviously. I just recommend that it be done carefully.

Thank you for seeing the comparison and realizing that I wasn't promoting fisting. I wasn't promoting it but if I was that would be my choice to post that. Thank you for keeping an open mind but I don't think some of the other posters on this thread share your views of me. I feel they think I am being specious.
  • Polecat said:

Who is it who struck a nerve ? Whoa! First, I wasn't looking for an apology from anyone. I was only pointing out that your response was off topic. The author was writing about anal orgasms, not fisting. Perhaps if your post had contained some information about "anal orgasms", ya know? I guess you felt that fisting had relevance because it concerns something that is anally administered? But simply posting an in depth description of this practice doesn't provide us with an "example of what an anal orgasm" is. Unless you're claiming that fisting is the only route to an anal orgasm. Again, if you look at what the thread author wrote, there was nothing about fisting there. As I read it, the guy seemed to be wondering if his experience was an anal orgasm or a Super T. If there was really some connection to be made between his Aneros experience and fisting, I think you needed to connect the dots. In so far as "picking on you" or "having an issue with you" and all that other trash talk goes, I think you're being far too sensitive and a bit self-centered. I don't know you and my comments had nothing to do with you personally.

But I must ask, where is it written that having a distaste for fisting makes someone homophobic? Furthermore, how is this an attack upon your sexuality? As you later say, heterosexual couples do this as well. Frankly, I wasn't sure what your sexuality was until you outted yourself in your response. Just to be clear, I have no anger, repressed or otherwise when it comes to gay men. As a matter of fact I have several gay men in my circle of friends, including my brother, who is himself gay! By the way, he has told me that he is repulsed by fisting and I can assure you that it is no indication of self-loathing on his part. He's a terrific man whom I love dearly. Ironically, he is far less into anal stimulation than I am, and I have always found myself drawn to women! Yes, I am straight. But I certainly don't "have a problem with ALL gay sex acts". I do however view fisting as a pretty extreme behavior, no matter whether the participants are gay or straight.

I just have to say that I think you'd do better to be less preoccupied with stereotypes and more focused on staying on topic with a thread and with the forum in general.

Paul

Thank you for your lesson but I think I can use my own discretion of what and what not to post. I think you need to chill and stop trying to dissect everything. You made your point. I am well aware that many gay people are not into or don’t agree with fisting. I never stated to the contrary nor did I state the fisting is the only way to an anal orgasm but it is one of them. Just because not every word is mentioned on a thread doesn’t mean someone cannot bring something up. I think you may be worried that some people may try fisting after seeing this and you consider it a dangerous activity. Well all you had to do is post your view on the safety of fisting which you have. Now people can read both sides and make their own decisions on the subject.
  • PolecatPolecat
    Again, I think you're taking all of this way too personally. This was never about you or any larger discriminatory agenda. You seem intent on name calling and categorizing me. Isn't this the very behavior that you despise in others? You've stated that I'm into dissecting everything, yet a quick glance shows who has predominated this thread (and it hasn't been me).

I have to say that I am truly sorry to hear about your friend. It's obviously deeply disturbed you and it's certainly understandable given the circumstances. I can only imagine how I would feel if such a thing were to befall my brother.

Paul
  • Polecat said:

Again, I think you're taking all of this way too personally. This was never about you or any larger discriminatory agenda. You seem intent on name calling and categorizing me. Isn't this the very behavior that you despise in others? You've stated that I'm into dissecting everything, yet a quick glance shows who has predominated this thread (and it hasn't been me).

I have to say that I am truly sorry to hear about your friend. It's obviously deeply disturbed you and it's certainly understandable given the circumstances. I can only imagine how I would feel if such a thing were to befall my brother.

Paul

What have I categorized you in? What names have I called you? This is exactly why I like to stick to my own kind because when I don't everything ends up in a political debate like on Topix and it's a never ending argument and each side thinks they are the in the right and they all have identical arguments against each other. Like in the Star Wars series the Jedi and the Dark Side (Sith) both genuinely believed they were good. The Emperor Palpatine told Anakin in Episode III that "good was a point of view." There are moral lessons that can be learned from that series when it comes to religion and politics and good vs. evil. It's amazing how this country as turned out: Democrat vs. Republican, straight vs. gay, Christian vs. atheists/gays/liberals, conservative vs. liberal, etc. I have spoken of some others and forum posters in name calling and categorizing as you have interpreted it but not you per se. I think we need to go back to talking about anal orgasms and Aneros. That would be a much more interesting subject. No matter what both of us have said though you should admit that your sarcasm in your original reply to me wasn't necessary. Telling me how delightful I was and then saying, "Not!" was not friendly or polite at all. It was quite immature. Giving a compliment and then taking it away is very rude. I have done or said nothing prior to you to deserve that.
  • Please, settle down already. I'm sure Polecat's crass initial remark was merely a shocked reaction to the rather extreme act of insertion described in your post, and not a conscious effort to enrage you.
  • [quote=Rod of Plastic]Please, settle down already. I'm sure Polecat's crass initial remark was merely a shocked reaction to the rather extreme act of insertion described in your post, and not a conscious effort to enrage you.

Why don't you tell him to calm down too? Why is it just me everyone is picking on? Is it because I'm gay? Why are straight guys always seen as more credible in an argument by other straight guys just because everyone is straight? I don't give up until I win! All of this controversy has driven me further to post whatever the hell I want to. Next time I'll make sure it's more EXTREME and controversial. To say one sexual act is extreme and not another is quite biased. There are many outside of the forum who may see the Aneros as extreme or that of any type of anal stimulation. Everyone conveniently ignores his sarcasm in his original remark and doesn't chastise him for it but choose to only find flaw in me. I'm used to that in my life. I've been treated differently and with hostility my entire life because I am gay but when I rightfully dish it back to my straight perpetrators everyone views me as in the wrong like I did something terrible and immoral for taking up for myself while they ignore all the sins of the perfect straight person. I'm sure that blacks were treated in that same way when they had enough and started dishing it back to whites. I stand up for what is right and don't give up and concede to second class citizenship. I'm sure he never had the intention of enraging people but people fuck with people enough until they run into the wrong person. Sometimes it takes people to stand up to bullies so they don't continue to think they can get away with doing it to others. I wish someone on this forum would bring out that he was rude and sarcasitic in his original reply to my post. I'm sure that some like Imp would prefer I leave the forum in the manner that others have left after they grew tired of the harassment. Imp is mysteriously annoyed by my mere presence on the forum when I have never said or done anything to him prior. And no I am not accusing you of harassing me. I'm just venting out because I'm going through some things in my life and I don't like others to rub salt in the wound. Well I will never leave the forum, ever. I am not going to let immature people who cannot stay on topic run me off.
  • I was just posting an example of an anal orgasm but everyone except one on this thread feels I had ulterior motives in doing it. It's not like I was posting anything promoting anything illegal. The excerpt was the only place on the web that mentioned any type of anal orgasm not resulting in a penile ejaculation. Sorry that people are offended by that. NOT!! There are two types of anal orgasms, the one mentioned on this thread and a penile orgasm/ejaculation induced by anal stimulation. The same analogy applies to the two types of prostate orgasms. Please people let's get back on the subject. I am here to help people with educational information not explain my actions for everything I post. I was so close to saying fuck it let them fend for themselves but I am not going to let a few people get me down. If I can be of any help let me know.
  • cool equalityboy81 you bring us a lot about themselves forum we need you :cry: :lol: :(
  • cool equalityboy81 you bring us a lot about themselves forum we need you :cry: :lol: :(

I hope you mean that with sincerity.

This is the link to the article about my friend who was a victim of a hate crime:

http://cbs4.com/local/Oakland.Park.Robbery.2.1235510.html
  • valliant
    I've read the article equalityboy81 and i feel sick in my stomach,sometimes i can't believe in what kind of world we live in these days.
    Last time i've cried during the news was the slaughter of dolphins in a bay,they where just killing them of with knifes and bats or whatever they could find,anual traditions my foot.
    I'm hetero and like to think this forum is open minded so i don't care who gives me advice.
    I'm glad you decided to stay and help those who needs it.
    This forum is about improving the quality of live,a new level of pleasure and joy so i hope it doesn't turn into something else.
  • but of course I'm sincere you write nice things about this forum and through your posts and of course the positions of others on this forum, you move me vaite soon for other positions.
  • darwindarwin
    Men-

I am going to step in here and say what I think you all know: this thread is not productive.

And worse, it has hijacked an incredibly important topic on this forum.

Equalityboy, you know that I harbor no prejudice towards people of any kind of sexual preference. The way flame wars begin (and this has been a flame war), is that people escalate the argument. My reading of this thread sees you largely in that role. The original response to your post about fisting was not homophobic, but expressed an opinion about fisting. You need to understand that fisting, whether it is by men or women, is understood by many to be an extreme form of sexual interaction, and it is reasonable for somebody to point out that fisting has the opposite philosophy of the aneros. Yes, the sarcasm wasn't necessary, but it was not a big deal.

A far more useful response on your part would have been to provide educational information about fisting. Instead you raced to a strident homophobic claim. My suggestion is that you take some time off from this thread, at least a week, and re-read it with a fresh perspective then. I suspect that with new eyes you will detect the slant I am describing.

Meanwhile, I hope this thread dies soon, as it will surely give newcomers to the forum the wrong impression about our civility here, particularly those seeking information on anal orgasm, which is crucial for us to properly provide.

Darwin
  • darwin said:

Men-

I am going to step in here and say what I think you all know: this thread is not productive.

And worse, it has hijacked an incredibly important topic on this forum.

Equalityboy, you know that I harbor no prejudice towards people of any kind of sexual preference. The way flame wars begin (and this has been a flame war), is that people escalate the argument. My reading of this thread sees you largely in that role. The original response to your post about fisting was not homophobic, but expressed an opinion about fisting. You need to understand that fisting, whether it is by men or women, is understood by many to be an extreme form of sexual interaction, and it is reasonable for somebody to point out that fisting has the opposite philosophy of the aneros. Yes, the sarcasm wasn't necessary, but it was not a big deal.

A far more useful response on your part would have been to provide educational information about fisting. Instead you raced to a strident homophobic claim. My suggestion is that you take some time off from this thread, at least a week, and re-read it with a fresh perspective then. I suspect that with new eyes you will detect the slant I am describing.

Meanwhile, I hope this thread dies soon, as it will surely give newcomers to the forum the wrong impression about our civility here, particularly those seeking information on anal orgasm, which is crucial for us to properly provide.

Darwin

I'm glad you at least acknowledged the sarcasm. I will follow your advice. The sarcasm was a big deal to me especially when one's uses it constantly to others. I found it to be rather rude. I've dealt with homophobia more than some have so it's easier for me to spot it even when it's not obvious to others. I guess I should no longer respond to certain members of the forum and that should solve the problem. I am no longer naive enough to think everyone is going to get along.
  • Woodsman
    Equalityboy

Darwin stated eloquently what has been in my mind and probably the minds of others following this thread. Nevertheless, please know that you are among friends here. Inevitably there will be disagreements, but we all share a responsibility to keep things cordial and not let them escalate. We have all been to sites where every other comment is an obscenity-filled rant. This forum is too valuable for us to let that happen. The overriding spirit here is one of goodwill, and that is something all too rare in our world.

Some of the best transfers of knowledge happen between people with different perspectives. As a newbie I have learned much from your earlier posts and your blog, and I look forward to more in the future. You may dismiss me as a naïve old straight guy, but I can recognize homophobia too, and I repeat that there was no homophobia in the comment that started this uproar.

Regarding that, may I refer you to Cockadoodle’s classic post, “Penis - NOT!” Among the 4200 of us who have read that and who own penises, I doubt if anyone was bothered by the intended sarcasm of that common phrase; after all, the whole point of sarcasm is to accentuate the point.

Enough. As Rumel would say, good vibes to you.

Woodsman
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions