Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Am I giving it enough time
  • thhn
    I am questioning wheather I am giving my sessions long enough? I would say that most of my sessions are about an hour long. The best is always at the beginning and the longer I go into a session, it is generally unproductive.
    Almost always, when I first insert whatever model I am using, I will get my most intense rush or p-waves. Changing models during a session will often bring on another peak or wave. Within 10 - 15 minutes, it subsides.
    sometimes it subsides to almost nothing, and sometimes I can stay in a state of great pleasure, with much movement of the aneros, but the super O is never arriving.
    If I just stay the course and give it more time, is it possible an orgasm will show? I know this is a very vague question and not one you can answer. what I am wondering of you guys that have many super Os, due they come about well into the session, like after an hour or two, or do they arrive much sooner?
  • Badger
    If you can, try and nap; that can do wonders. Mine usually last 1 1/2 to 3+ hours, but I'm usually trying to relax and nap. It seems to do its best work while I'm dozing.
  • gm501
    Every guy is different. My session are fairly short (20 minutes maybe), and I usually start having super O's within about 5 to 7 minutes. But your mileage may vary.
  • thhn
    Damn, I hate reading replys like that... I am so jealous of you.
    I'm still looking for someone to comment on the arrival of the super O Do your sessions stay real active, eventually leadingor building to a super O or do they settle into the calm seas with the super O blasting up from the depths
  • What are you using for lube? perhaps your lube is drying out and you aren't getting good movement out of your Anero's after a while?
  • thhn
    I am using Rumels "natural jelly" I don't think that is an issue as I can feel when the lube is drying out. I usually over do it on the lube anyway... I like it real juicy
  • This is just a hunch, but could it be the lack of involuntary contractions? I'd say from personal experience with both Aneros and previous anal toys that the local muscles are likely to contract involuntarily immediately after the insertion, but soon find their form around the object and relax. Inducing further involuntaries will likely require the often mentioned breathing/contraction exercises, assuming this is the case.
  • thhn
    Rod of Plastic
    I really didn't think of it that way but I think you have hit the nail right on the head
    I have always been an advocate of the do nothing approach but I guess that isn't working for me
  • thhn said:

Rod of Plastic
    I really didn't think of it that way but I think you have hit the nail right on the head
    I have always been an advocate of the do nothing approach but I guess that isn't working for me

It's definitely worth a try - the do nothing policy had induced some minor pleasure in me, but things really started happening only after I had done some b/c exercises during a recent session. When I applied a gentle, steady contraction after the exercises, a wave of involuntary contractions flung the Helix against my prostate like an elbow to the face, and kept it there as long as I held that minor contraction. It was intense. :shock:
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello thhn, :)

I hesitated to respond to your thread, as I don't consider myself to be one of the super-O advanced users here. But something to keep in mind is that listening to your intuition and body telling you when you've had enough in a session is pretty important. I think you are much less likely to have results if you believe you need to have a session for a set amount of time, but you really don't feel like it that whole time.

The other thing is to not get so deeply stuck in rules of technique in Aneros sessions. Go where the pleasure takes you. If doing some contraction exercises is pleasurable during as session is pleasurable, then go with it! :D If you've read my Blog lately you'll see that I've had some success in achieving multiple dry-O's by experimenting and not following the do nothing and no touching the penis "techniques/rules". Keep in mind these rules are merely guideposts, not set in stone that you have to follow. This is important because it seems that everyones Aneros journey does not necessarily develop, or progress in the same way. Thus, experimentation, following pleasure, and listening to my intuition has been very helpful to progressing in my Aneros journey. Perhaps it could be for you too.

Love_is
  • J4J4
    Thhn,

In regards to your original question, “Am I giving my sessions long enough?” I think the answer is “no”. If you are cutting your sessions off after an hour regardless of whether you are “in a state of great pleasure” or “generally unproductive” then I might suggest strategy changes on both counts.

If you are feeling really good things, keep going – Rumels natural jelly, with all that shea butter and good stuff, should keep things oiled for hours. I, like you, have been at this awhile. I liken a session with really good feelings to getting a blow job. I have never been in a position of receiving oral sex when I said to myself “this has been going on too long – I really need to do some work – hey down there, are you done yet?” That’s the way I feel about the good sensations during a session – like I’m getting masturbated from the inside out. I get all the foreplay I just don’t get the money shot. So I would say – if it feels good, give it two hours or whatever it will give you.

As for “generally unproductive” sessions I would ask the question “what do you do to jump start the good feelings again?” You say that switching out products gives you another 15 minute boost, but what do you do then? For me, after the initial rush, I engage my secondary erogenous zones to keep the prostate stoked. Nipple stim never fails to get me back to muscle flutter. After awhile I change position and try different contractions or relaxing breathing techniques to keep that intense foreplay sensation alive. Whatever it is, you have to have techniques to re-engage the prostate to keep session momentum. That’s when I turn to the wiki, or B’s Keys to the Back Door, or Alana or KSMO for suggestions to keep it fresh. Nothing worse than laying there thinking “this is going nowhere”.

So there you have it – take a bath, jump on the exercise ball, shave some fur off your hinder, do that sexy mirror dance thing, do the open butt cheeks maneuver or go out on the back porch for a cigar and some clenches.

Whatever it is, find some things that can jump start a session or ratchet a good session up a notch.

Keep it going thhn,

J4