Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thinking of getting a aneros ....a few questions
  • Hi all im new here and would love to know more about prostate milking and give it a go. I would like to know how easy it is to find the target and will i know instantly? Will it make me ejaculate ? are there any things i need to look out for ?

also as a newbee which one should i get ?

many thanks
  • artformartform
    Hi thinker and welcome to the Forum and our community here! :D

There is lots of good advice on your questions in the WIKI here and in the B's Keys to the Back Door Sticky Thread above and the others there as well.

As to the best model, the MGX, or the SGX if you are of smaller stature, make great introductory (and life-long!) models and uniquely, those two come with a satisfaction guarantee. The Helix is also a popular first time model.

Prostate milking is not the central focus of the aneros practice for most. You can use the Search function at the top right tool bar on this page and do a search the "prostate milking" to find any threads on the topic. Are you looking for help with any prostate medical condition? How old are you?

If you have not had any experience yet with anal/prostate play, there can be a time of "prostate awakening" before you can feel anything there. Your early aneros use will gently encourage and then trigger that awakening. Another way to begin to explore/cultivate your sensitivity there can be your or your partner carefully and gently locating and sensitizing your prostate with a finger.

It usually takes a longer practice before you get prostate stimulus only triggering an ejaculatory orgasm, butt every man and journey here is unique and there are wide variations of experience. Again the tools I outlined above should help you find the answers and opinions here.

all the best as your unique explorations and journey begin

artform
  • Thanks for the info. I dont have medical probs and im 40 yrs old.Im looking forward to some good experiences. How often can i use it.
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi the thinker,

Welcome to the Forum.

There are hundreds of internet web sites which give directions/instructions on how to go about a prostate milking. This is a popular activity in the BDSM culture and Lady Lubyanka gives an extensive explanation of the process and reasoning for use in that community. There is a short section in the WIKI which gives a brief discussion of Prostate Milking as well. Prostate milking is less an ejaculation as it is an oozing emission. You should be aware that there are some safety risks to be considered before trying to accomplish a “milking” procedure.

In regard to choosing a first Aneros model, I recommend that you first read the following : Selection Guide from the Aneros HOME page, "Choosing a Model" from the WIKI and “Which model is best for new users?” from the Community Polls Forum. For additional information and reviews, you may wish to read the Sticky: ANEROS THE NEXT GEN, PROGASM, & PERIDISE REVIEWED.

Typically, I recommend either the Helix or MGX as a first model. If you choose the MGX (or SGX) and purchase it through the Aneros website you can get a money back guarantee from the company.
    If you read the "Insertion" paragraph in the WIKI and follow those suggestions you should have no problems inserting any of the models.
  • Well i have ordered the helix and cant wait for it t be delivered.