Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros ice
  • most qurious .this ice aneros .does it ahh flex ,unlike the original progasm being rather rigid.just as i say rather qurious .flexing could be a good thing eh...vic :D
  • No, it's the exact same thing as any other progasm. It is the same hardness, it isn't flexible or different from any of the original progasms. It's just a color change. Nothing more and nothing less. The only special thing about the ICE progasm is it makes a wonderful discussion piece if you have it on display. :wink: :oops: :lol:

Straight from the Product Info (Aneros Progasm - Ice):
    "Every Aneros Progasm Ice is a one-of-a-kind. The production process creates a unique air bubble, making each one unlike any other. The sleek design provides an intense prostate massage backed by our patented hands-free design.

Despite its appearance, the Ice is not made of glass. Rather, it is made of an award-winning, FDA approved, medical and food grade plastic which is rapidly being used as a replacement for glass because it does not break. The production of this plastic also emits less gases than other types, making the manufacturing process better for the environment."
  • Dear needit,
    Nope, no flex, but the tabs can be adjusted by running very hot tap water on the stem, between the

tab and the base of the Ice. I moved both out a little to allow for more movement.
  • artformartform
    Hi needit, and good to welcome another Canuck to this global community! :D

This big difference between the regular Progasms and the Ice is the different plastics used. The Ice is the goreous transparent medical grade plastic that seems extra smooth... sssmmmmooooooooothhh....aaaahhhhhhhhhh............ !!!!!

I cannot believe the great mobility I get with the Ice!

all the best with your choices and adventures here

artform