Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone had a "professional" prostate massage?
  • like in a clinical type setting? i hear stories but wanted to hear from someone who has actually had this done?
  • helixbill
    I have had prostate massage by a doctor and it is not the same as Aneros usage.

Years ago prostate massage was considered normal treatment for prostate problems but that view has changed over the years until there are few doctors who do an actual prostate massage now.

A normal check of the prostate does involve the insertion of a finger but just to feel if the prostate feels enlarged or unusual. That takes about 5 or 10 seconds and somehow the clinical setting takes the 'fun' out of it for me.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Agree with helixbill as far as the distasteful aspects are concerned. But [not 'butt'], I don't think it has anything to do with the 'clinical setting.'

Had my annual fingerwave recently. Thought that my new found love of prostate massage and anal play might have tempered my opinion of this ritual..... nope! I think he got a good feel of the anterior surface of my prostate !

I'm now totally convinced that Urologists train to make a fingerwave as annoying as possible. My wife is convinced that gynecologists join in the same training re: annual pelvics.

We agree that the patient's perception is somewhat akin to smelling/tasting moldy wine.

As posted to the 'Urologist thread', I mentioned my Aneros use. No comment from him either pro or con but he did acknowledge my comment with a brief smile.
  • I have has a professional prostate massage by a doctor. I could barely get up from a seated position and had this deep pain in that area. My wife took me to the doctor, where my doc said that I had prostititis. He said that the best treatment and prevention for the condition was a prostate massage. He performed the massage, digitally and darned if he wasn't right the pain subsided. He then recommended that my wife and I use a g-spot vibrator on my prostate at least twice a month to prevent recurrence (this was in 1995). Since that time, I have had the condition rarely and always resolve it using prostate massage. He recently recommended the use of the Aneros during all sexual encounters due to my predisposition toward prostititis. I have purchased the Progasm and am waiting for its arrival. (As a side note he also mentioned that having sex and orgasm during the massage would be most beneficial for the prostate as well as the other sex glands as it causes a more complete emptying of fluids thus requiring the glands to make fresh replacements leading to all kinds of uruologic and sexual health benefits.
  • Badger
    Maybe they make it as unpleasant as possible to prevent their patients from getting any arousal from it, and to minimize the risk of sexual harrassment lawsuits.
  • I Have

Although I never had the big "O" with my Anero yet, I did have a professtional prostate massage from another man. The total massage lasted about 2 hours and I must say that the body massage was very pleasing and tintilating. He was naked and I was invited to touch if I wished, but I didn't. He massaged around my anus for some time and massage oround the outer area of the testicles and publis area. Slowly he slpped his finger in to the ass and stated massage my prostate. I received an erection as he continued to stimulate very slowly as he informed me how to breath. AS I felt I was reaching climax he told to me pressdown as he stopped the sinsation. This happened several times until I finally came. With all this I never felt I recieved the big "O". Was it worth it yes, will I did it again yes. But I am still plugging (no pun intended) trying my Aneros
  • ffd71
    Where would you find someone that could give a professional prostate massage? How does someone become a "professional prostate massage person? Is there a school for this? :lol:

I have actually considered trying to find out how to be certified to do it. :roll: