Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New aneros user (Helix)
  • Ketchup
    Just got my Helix delivered, after a quick trip to the toilet, I stuck it in with surprisingly little KY jelly, maybe cos my gf fingers my ass all the time -.-
    In fact it feels a little smallish, maybe I should have just gone with a bigger model. I imagined it to be huge...

My first impression is, what is the tab supposed to do, its not pressing on any pleasure points. And why does it feel like its gonna fall out all the time.

I have it in me for around 20 mins already, still trying to ignore the falling out feeling...
    Disappointed that its not causing any involuntary movements and fucking the daylight out of me yet, but I do feel slight pleasure by constricting my PC muscles.

OH, I just figured out how to make it go real deep by constricting the PC muscles along with my ass cheeks, feels nice and deep but not G-spot rubbing, guess thats the wrong way to do it :/

Any suggestions on how to attain some form of mind blowing orgasm soon?
  • Ketchup
    Goddamit, I couldn't resist masturbating...
    I felt intense anal pleasure when i held my pc muscles while wanking off.

Was by far the strongest orgasm I ever got from doing it solo.
    And I realised that I ejected way more than usual.

Have to learn patience... So do I take it out now or wad?
  • newguy8762
    This isn't a "get-Super-orgasm-quick" kind of devise, sorry to say. For most users, it takes time getting used to the subtle sensations of the Aneros against the prostate, gently caressing the anus and rectal walls, the p-tab pressing against the perineum. In order the maximize your experience it's probably best to lower your expectations and adopt a "enjoy the journey" approach rather than a "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" mind set, chasing after something that can at times be elusive. If you read through the Wiki and the Forum, you'll find some common threads that have worked for many guys. Each individual is different...some get to Super-O sensitivity sooner than others. For many, it takes months of training the muscles and nerves in this area of the body to awaken dormant sensations. Here's some answers and approaches that have worked for me...
    Answer: What's the p-tab supposed to do? When you first insert the Helix, the tapered part at the base will be about as far into your rectum as it will go. See this diagram from the Aneros site:
    http://www.aneros.com/malegspot.php

Only after you become sexually aroused does the Aneros pull deeper into your body and in fact, this is a key indicator you are being aroused. Arousal does not mean you have to have an erection. It can and does occur but it's not necessary to achieve pleasure. With the Aneros, you can be aroused without a stiffy. As the Aneros pulls in, past the tapered end, the p-tab will press into your perineum and this, along with the sensations on your prostate, rectum and anus produce a positive feedback loop that intensifies and becomes more and more pleasurable, leading eventually to the Super-O. If the p-tab becomes uncomfortable, take a little piece of tissue, fold it into a little pad and insert it between your skin and the p-tab for cushioning.

It's best to make sure you're rectum is clear of waste material, which is why many users perform a light flush enema with water (I say light, using about a cup of water because most of the time, the rectum is free from waste and just needs a light flush...too much and you'll end up sitting on the toilet to empty your bowels). Any "junk" in the trunk will create a "not so fresh feeling" and could be a mess. Also, take a pee to make sure your bladder is empty.

Next, make sure you're properly lubed. This helps the Aneros move freely, which is critical for gaining the subtle sensations. There are lots of posts on which lube works best. This is a personal preference thing. Lubes with glycerin do not work well for me as they create a feeling I have to take a dump...not something you want to feel when you're trying to tune into sexual feelings. I use a water-based lube (Probe...available at Walgreens.com and some stores) as this suites me best. I warm the lube in some mildly hot (100 degree) water so that it's at body temp when I insert it. I use a small medicine dosing syringe to insert about 10 mls inside me. I also insert the Aneros in the warm water at the same time so it's warmed up as I feel this gets things going better than a cool tool.

Once the prep is done, find a comfy position (on back, feet flat on floor with knees raised works for most guys), lube your anus a bit more, apply some lube to the Aneros and insert and relax for 10 to 15 minutes, just breathing deeply. You may also find that stimulating your nipples helps speed things along. You might want to use an oil-based or other lube for this to prevent chaffing. For me, this is what really helped. I was never much of a nipple person before Aneros but the combo has opened a whole new world of intense sensation for me.

What you're looking to feel:
    To many, they begin to sense a pleasant sensation variously described as a kind of pulsing, itchiness or buzzing at the base of their penis or inside their body in the area directly behind their pubic hair/bone. As this feeling builds, it increases in intensity and eventually triggers a full blown orgasm without ejaculation. Because there's no ejaculation, there's no refractory period and therefore, this orgasmic state can continue uninterrupted for as long as you want.

The reason nipple stimulation works so well for me is that it feels there's a direct line from my nipples to my prostate. I can actually feel the stimulation taking place in both my nipples and my prostate. Many men here report being able to eventually orgasm just from nipple stimulation because of this. Apparently, the nerves that activate sensation in the nipples are also connected to the prostate. Over time, you may even begin to feel your prostate swell, which is actually taking place. The stimulation causes your prostate to become engorged with blood making it swell and as it does, it becomes highly sensitive to touch, which also makes it intensely pleasant.

This feeling is really nothing new. It's the feeling every man has right before they're about to cum. But, with penile stimulation, this feeling eventually crosses over to the point of no return and ejaculation becomes unavoidable. With the Aneros, you can prolong this sensation a very long time and experience multiple orgasms. But, like all good things in life, it doesn't come instantly and it takes some practice. Because you are probably experienced in orgasming from penile stimulation and therefore, racing to a climax, you need to retrain your body and most importantly, mind. You no longer have to blow and then it's over. You can continue in this state right before you blow for as long as you want.

As this itchy feeling builds, you can GENTLY contract your anal sphincter muscles and you PC muscles (the ones you use to clamp down on the flow of urine) and you can increase the sensation. Eventually, you'll begin to experience involuntary contractions of the anal sphincter, like you get right as you're cumming, the feeling of shooting seamen out of your cock. This is the "in and out" movement or "being fucked" feeling. This too will build and your body will take over. An incredible sensation. At this point, you may notice precum dripping from your cock. Some men get this and other's dont. You may get a very stiff erection that stays for a while or it may subside then return.

In addition to it taking some time (various sessions over weeks, maybe months) to get the hang of it, it also takes time within each session at first. When I started, it took me a couple hours to get the sequence of events going. Now, it's just minutes.

So, my advice, take your time, enjoy the ride, don't be in a hurry to get "there" because you'll miss a lot of fun along the way.
    [/img]
  • Ketchup
    Urghh, had violent diarrhea after that :[
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Ketchup, :)

The diarrhea may have been from you using a glycerin based lubricant. Many guys are affected by this, including myself. We call it the "urge to purge". I recommend you find a lubricant you like that does not have glycerin in it. My favorite so far is unrefined shea butter. There is lots of information about it in the following link.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/unrefined-shea-butter-how-much-t3714.html

I also recommend that you read this link in the Aneros WIKI that explains different types of lubricants.

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Types_of_Lubricants

Love_is
  • Ketchup
    Glad to know that I'm not alone.

Hmm what about virgin coconut oil? My gf and I have been using it for lube as its good for her yeast infection, do you think its safe for anal use?

Its pretty slick, but it gets foamy after abit of thrusting.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Ketchup, :)

Hmm what about virgin coconut oil? My gf and I have been using it for lube as its good for her yeast infection, do you think its safe for anal use?

Yes it would be fine to use. Generally speaking, anything that you can safely eat, you can safely use as anal lube. Although you would probably need to keep it refrigerated for it to be firm enough to push small chunks into your rectum. I tried using it to make Rumel's Natural Jelly recipe without the bees wax once. And found that I couldn't stand the strong coconut smell. And it was too soft at room temperature, making for a messy application.

Its pretty slick, but it gets foamy after abit of thrusting.

I've noticed that shea butter gets a bit foamy after use too. I'm not sure why. But it's still slick and slippery, so I don't worry about it.

Love_is
  • Thanks for all the help regarding lubes.

But alas, all your help was in vain :(
    I realised that almost any lube triggers the urge to purge when I use the helix, even though I use it after taking a crap... Its weird how my body miraculously produces more crap for me to purge just when I'm trying to enjoy myself. sigh.

Due to this innate crap issue of mine, I haven't had any progress, have to stop after 30 mins when the urge comes.
    So, I've just been jerking off with the helix inside lately. At least it feels a few times better than just jerking off without it.
  • Hello Ketchup

A daily swallow of fiber might make things more predictable time-wise.