Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• I posted this in my blog but I think that people would benefit from it here. Enjoy!

So I went out and purchased some speciality underwear that I could feel sexy in. I think it was a great way to feel good about yourself know you got some awesome underwear on.

They felt so great to wear that I was getting pretty horny just from wearing them. And if I pulled them up tight against my butt my butt started to ache for a session. I loved it.

So I proceeded to go home and have an awesome session with my Progasm.

I was getting great feelings right from the get go and was able to have a silent (no vocal sound) Super-O.

I was lying down on my stomach and I started to feel as though I was going into a different/lower state of consciousness. Every other thought, concern and feeling faded away and there was just this point in my minds eye to concentrate on. It was just the prostate and it being rubbed. I just silently concentrated on the feeling and let it continue. I was just content to have this feeling and let it continue, I couldn't even think of doing anything different.

Eventually I faded back to reality and breathed a sigh of relief for such a wonderful experience.

I also proceeded to jack-off normally and ended up with a very powerful penile orgasm. I actually shot up past my head onto the pillow which doesn't happen often. Very satisfying.

So whats the moral of this story? Go out and get yourself a pair of sexy underwear! :P
  • johntrevy
    Can you give us the link to this underwear?
    Also, do you wear adult diapers? (im gonna make this into a topic on its own)
  • http://store.intimo.com/wm11127.html
    I bought them retail but this is the closest match to the ones I got but mine are red.

No to the adult diapers.
  • johntrevy
    I was hoping they would be some kind of silky bikini pants.
  • thecritta
    Or you can try here good old ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Mens-MICRO-Sexy-Swimwear-by-DORE__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I just cant help myself from buying underwear from this store, i think they are the best available on the web excellent quality a lot of variety.

And here is my latest purchase check it out http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MANS-NARROW-THONG-MIXED-MEDIA-BLUE_W0QQitemZ190330265207QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Swimwear?hash=item2c50915e77&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

:lol: :lol: :shock: :D

Nice huh? I think i own too many pairs of underwear similar to this one i think i own somewhere around 20 pairs i have some wierd fetish for this style of underwear, and the best thing is i think they look really look sexy on me especially the few i have bought from this store i keep perving on myself especially stairing at my ass when wearing them in the mirror on my wardrobe.

I know this style of underwear may not be for everybody but i can only suggest it
    and just incase you where thinking I am not gay but i think i have some wierd gay kind of tastes for a stright bloke.

Cheers and take care everyone hopefully i will be back joining you all soon thanks to all who
    have supported me and hopefully the news after seeing the urologist wont be anything serious that will stop me from continuing along my wonderful orgasmic journey .

Take care all

:D :D :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:
  • thecritta said:

Or you can try here good old ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Mens-MICRO-Sexy-Swimwear-by-DORE__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I just cant help myself from buying underwear from this store, i think they are the best available on the web excellent quality a lot of variety.

And here is my latest purchase check it out http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MANS-NARROW-THONG-MIXED-MEDIA-BLUE_W0QQitemZ190330265207QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Swimwear?hash=item2c50915e77&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Nice huh? I think i own too many pairs of underwear similar to this one i think i own somewhere around 20 pairs i have some wierd fetish for this style of underwear, and the best thing is i think they look really look sexy on me especially the few i have bought from this store i keep perving on myself especially stairing at my ass when wearing them in the mirror on my wardrobe.

I know this style of underwear may not be for everybody but i can only suggest it
    and just incase you where thinking I am not gay but i think i have some wierd gay kind of tastes for a stright bloke.

Cheers and take care everyone hopefully i will be back joining you all soon thanks to all who
    have supported me and hopefully the news after seeing the urologist wont be anything serious that will stop me from continuing along my wonderful orgasmic journey .

Take care all

I don't know if I'd be confident enough to wear most of those styles :oops: :)
    But it'd be fun to own at least one pair like that for a special occasion ;)

Good luck with the urologist!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello wannaknowaboutit, :)

Sometimes I wonder if that same sense of newness, anticipation, and arousal of trying them on is the same as when a guy gets a new Aneros model. That's cool that you found some thing that works for you though. And if it adds to the whole learning to love yourself better. Then fantastic!

Hello thecritta, :)

That sure is some banana hammocks you got going on there! :lol: I've never tried wearing anything like that so I don't know how I'd like it. But hey, if it works for you, nothing wrong with that.

Love_is
  • Love_is said:

Sometimes I wonder if that same sense of newness, anticipation, and arousal of trying them on is the same as when a guy gets a new Aneros model. That's cool that you found some thing that works for you though. And if it adds to the whole learning to love yourself better. Then fantastic!

That sure is some banana hammocks you got going on there! :lol: I've never tried wearing anything like that so I don't know how I'd like it. But hey, if it works for you, nothing wrong with that.

Love_is

Yup, trying something new can be pretty exciting. Oh, I love my body fine, no insecurities there, just made it a little bit more intriguing. :D
  • thecritta

thecritta said:

Take care all

I don't know if I'd be confident enough to wear most of those styles :oops: :)
    But it'd be fun to own at least one pair like that for a special occasion ;)

Good luck with the urologist!

Well all i can say is i ceratainly wont be wairing any of them when i go visit the urologist if i can help it and if i can remeber not too, my main concern atm is the condition of the muscles down there
    it certainly is an anxious wait to find out the final verdict on my aneros future, oh good how i hope i dont have to give up something soo good?

:D :D :lol: :lol:
  • artformartform
    Say critta,

with that MICRO - DORE line and their Torpedo models and others, it seems to me we men should just be able to paint our genitalia with acrylic art paints and go for our sunbathing and swim that way. :lol:

Science is now telling us that our significantly oversized human penises (compared to our primate cousins proportionate to body mass) are principally for male-male identity purposes, straight or gay doesn't matter, and females are more attracted to other parts of the male anatomy.

Good luck with the urologist's report.

all the best gazing and health all
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Over a half-century ago, the mark of a good High School realationship was knitted dice hanging from your r-view mirror and wearing a pair of hang-knitted argyles.

The Varsity football squad was sporting sox with the school mascot and lording it over the junior varsity team. We (the jv's) struck back - :idea: - our g/fs came up with hand knitted jocks. (Angora lined pouch was a big plus.) Fitting sessions were always fun. :P :o :D
  • Over a half-century ago, the mark of a good High School realationship was knitted dice hanging from your r-view mirror and wearing a pair of hang-knitted argyles.

The Varsity football squad was sporting sox with the school mascot and lording it over the junior varsity team. We (the jv's) struck back - :idea: - our g/fs came up with hand knitted jocks. (Angora lined pouch was a big plus.) Fitting sessions were always fun. :P :o :D

:o Sounds like a lot of fun! lol ty for sharing that!
  • Love_is said:

Love_is

It just arrived today it looks really sexy on me soo i think i couldnt stop staring at my own ass in the mirror lol maybe i should buy a gilette shaver and get read of the hair down there, would it be appropriate to wear something like this at the beach?

I am just worried about what people might think.

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :shock:
  • Strewth! I thought you blokes were puttin' on sheila's undies for a second (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Hey critta, there a mighty fine set of budgie smugglers you got there, you might have to wait a few months before hittin' the beach though, still a bit cold down here...you know, shrinkage and all.

:lol:
  • thecritta said:

Love_is said:

Love_is

It just arrived today it looks really sexy on me soo i think i couldnt stop staring at my own ass in the mirror lol maybe i should buy a gilette shaver and get read of the hair down there, would it be appropriate to wear something like this at the beach?

I am just worried about what people might think.

:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Post a pic!
  • pif
    what are you wearing!!?!? shave and yes wear it at the beach!!! :)
  • If you like cool underwear check out www.aussiebum.com