Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Warning! (Amazon.com packaging)
  • Janosik
    Just a heads up if you're worried about discreet packaging: The packaging from Amazon.com that I received had "ANEROS" as the return address name. It was part of the Fulfilled By Amazon program (ships from Amazon warehouses and in Amazon packaging) but still said ANEROS on the shipping label.

Luckily my mail is delivered directly to my door, but it definitely has the potential to be a little awkward if you have a neighbor or roommate that could see your mail.

I know "High Island Health" isn't a whole lot better, but the first google result for Aneros is "Sex Toys for Men, Prostate Massage, Male G-Spot, Prostate ..." :P
  • Well if I were in that situation the neighbors could just deal with it. I'm the type of guy if someone is offended by something then don't look at it.
  • Janosik

Well if I were in that situation the neighbors could just deal with it. I'm the type of guy if someone is offended by something then don't look at it.

Yeah, I think people who don't explore their sexuality are the weird ones... but I have read posts on here by people who have the aneros shipped to their workplace, and that could definitely be a little uncomfortable :shock:
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Thanks for the heads-up!
  • Good to know. Though wouldnt people just see and amazon package and automatically think: books/dvds/games??
  • Good to know. Though wouldnt people just see and amazon package and automatically think: books/dvds/games??

I would wager most people don't know what the Aneros is. And if they do, they probably own one.