Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Testimonials
  • Reading the aneros testimonials you would think a super-o is better than anything a woman can experience.
  • Such as this one.

My wife bought me the aneros last month. It was kind of a joke on her part ( she used to always tease me about how she was gonna use a dildo on me, so I would know how she felt as being the receiver in sex). Anyway 2 nights ago while I was making out with my wife in bed she suddenly turns off all the lights, when I asked her whets going on she turns them back on and she’s holding the Aneros thingy in her hand. I started laughing and she asked “do you wanna?” I said what the hell ( the “area” had been evacuated if you know what I mean.) I lied back and she lubed it up and slowly slid it in me. It felt like I had to take a sh** and my wife started laughing. At this point I felt stupid and I turned to my side. That’s when I got this strange feeling like I had to pee. I told my wife this and she started laughing even more. When I looked at my penis I could see strands of precum oozing out of the tip. I showed it to my wife and she started to get turned on. Then suddenly it slid really deep inside of me and I started yelling “OH SH***!!!” I felt wave after wave of electricity go through my whole body. My heart was pounding so hard that she could see my hands shaking in. My wife put her arms on me to give me a kiss and I suddenly got another jolt of electricity. As if my body became one big orgasmic field. I grab her hands beacause I could feel my anus/pelvic area contracting tightly. I started screaming OH F**** like some wild man and sweat suddenly POURED off of me and I shook all over. I then started to turn over to my wife and she said “ this is getting to crazy, time out” as I was making a motion to turn over that’s when it REALLY HIT ME. It felt like the Aneros had a mind of its own and was fu**ing my asshole wildly. I closed my eyes and yelled to my wife “it’s going to MAKE me cum”. Then my cock got rock hard and my whole body started convulsing VIOLENTLY “ and I started to scream out in a high pinch shrilled voice “OHHHHH SH***TTTTTT’ and I came harder then I ever came before in my life. I got back on the bed (some sort of way I must of fell off the bed in all the commotion) and my wife just sat there staring at me, jaws dropped in amazement. After I caught my breath I started to laugh because there was cum all over the place (even her hair). At first my wife was really shook by the all of my dramatics but then she started to become envious. Later that night I caught her trying to play with the Aneros and work it in her. I told her “you need to have a man-pussy (prostate) to make that thing work…..sorry babe”.

My wife and me would really like to thank the makers of this product. I have never been so sexually satisfied in my life.

http://www.aneros.com/testimonials.php
  • You may be right in the Super O is better than basic orgasms/multiple orgasms in women from clitoral stimulation. But I feel that women are just as capable of Super O's as well probably via her G-Spot just like the male's G-Spot is the prostate. I don't know if there is a tool designed for women for the G-Spot though. Maybe Aneros will come up with a female Aneros besides the Peridise which is for both men and women but that is mostly anal/rectal stimulation.
  • ViggenViggen
    I laughed so hard reading your post. That was fantastic. especially the part where cum was everywhere even your wife's hair. Thanks for making my day!!!! :)
  • Viggen said:

I laughed so hard reading your post. That was fantastic. especially the part where cum was everywhere even your wife's hair. Thanks for making my day!!!! :)

Its not mine but do you think its fake or something?
  • ViggenViggen
    I do not think this is fake. I have had some really ausome aneros sessions and some aneros-less sessions that were just about as great. I totally believe this to be possible. Mind you not every one will get these results on there first try, but some do. I for one didn't feel much foe the first six monfhs of use. But now I have good or great sessions all the time. What people are saying here is true.
  • Viggen said:

I do not think this is fake. I have had some really ausome aneros sessions and some aneros-less sessions that were just about as great. I totally believe this to be possible. Mind you not every one will get these results on there first try, but some do. I for one didn't feel much foe the first six monfhs of use. But now I have good or great sessions all the time. What people are saying here is true.

i liked the part where he said even the woman was envious lol.