Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The scale of Squeeze
  • Helikz
    Hi,

I've been wondering if I'm squeezing to hard, to soft... so I wondered how hard, how long, how much reps you successful guys squeeze. Let's say a scale from 0-10, where 10 is absolutely the hardest anal squeeze you could manage.

So something like this:
    20x S3, 3s hold, 10s relax
    5x S9, 15s hold, 20s relax

Now I know some can squeeze harder than others, let's not take that inconsideration. After enough training one will eventually get to a certain muscle power I guess.

Thanks
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Helikz-

I do "Belly Breathing" it engages the prostate more than the normal "chest breathing". It also relaxes you more to get into "the zone" where things can happen with the aneros. I do an 8 count inhale, hold your breath for several seconds and then do a 8 count exhale.

Here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQxES-DsIQ

Good luck to you!
    Bishop
  • Helikz
    Thanks, indeed I've noticed that this kind of deep belly breathing makes a difference for sure. Even without any contractions, just the breathing, you can feel something awaken.

But my problem is that quite some times, with too hard/too soft contractions, I have the impression I can chase the good vibe away.

So that's whay I curious to hear about how hard/long you guys do contractions to get more of hold/guide.

Thanks
  • Inverse
    I squeeze 120% most of the time because if I don't I end up letting go too quickly. I need to build the muscles down there. ^-^
  • :cry: :oops:
  • Helikz
    Thanks for the overview man ! ;)
  • Al25
    but you do that patter only once? or do you have to do it many times? :S