Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

condom or not condom :S what do you prefer? ???
  • Lantis
    second try with my MGX. I tried the condom method, pouring lub inside the condom and outside and didn't feel anything, in fact I ended up more sored than the first time I used my aneros. Maybe I won't get anything using a condom :S

and how much lub, do you guys use? I carefully insert a syringe in my butt and apply some lub inside me, around 1.5 cc to 2ccl if I use more, it backfires and it's laxative , I applied more than that once and when the toy came out, I don't wanna tell you what else did .... and also finger my ass with a lub finger, but I still don't feel like I'm lubbed enough.... the aneros is hurting me a bit, like it's not slippery enough :S how much lub is too much? and how to apply it correctly?

thanks! ;)
  • alvalv
    Why waste good money on a condom for Aneros use?
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    For the more anal user: :P
    Guys just into prostate-stim may save their bucks and need not apply.

Buy a pack of cheap ribbed condoms. (advertised to add that extra g-spot buzz for your female partner.)

Use the Wiki's "condom-lube" scheme. :!:

Adds a 'high frequency' component / overtone to the contractions. :o

Lapsed into my first mini-O this way. :shock: 8)

I don't own an MGX but I'd guess this would play well with that tool.
  • ViggenViggen
    I always use a lube injector to get some inside. I never use a condom. Some people do. you will just have to experiment and see what works for you. you might have to invest in some lube with out Glycerin in it, This has a tendency of giving the urge to purge. Be sure to do a small enema also. only between a 1/2 cup and 1 cup of warm water. This will clean you out and enable the aneros to move more freely. Good Luck.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Lantis, :)

I've never used a condom on my Aneros prostate massager's. So I'm unable to comment on how that should work, or how well it works. Although I suspect the Aneros will work better without it if you can allow yourself to do that. Just make sure you thoroughly clean your Aneros afterwards with soap and water.

If you are going to use liquid lube, you probably need to double the amount you are using. The "backfire" is the laxative effect of glycerin based lube. I had this problem using Astroglide. The not feeling lubed enough sensation in my mind is that some of the liquid lubes are not up to the task of lubricating the anus properly. This again was my experience with Astroglide. Changing lubes to unrefined shea butter was the answer for me. I no longer had that urge to purge after injecting glycerin based lube in my rectum, and insertion, removal were so much easier. In addition the freedom of movement for the Aneros during the sessions was greatly increased. You can read about different lubes in the Aneros WIKI.

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Types_of_Lubricants

Here are the two relevant shea butter threads here in the forum. Although the first link also talks about "Probe" and "Rumel's Natural Jelly" that other users here also like very much and use regularly. There's no one thing that works for everyone. Keeping trying different lubes until you find one that works for you.

http://www.aneros.com/forum/best-lube-probe-thick-rich-best-price-walgreens-com-t2838.html

http://www.aneros.com/forum/unrefined-shea-butter-how-much-t3714.html

Love_is
  • Lantis
    thanks for your replies! I have just bought another bottle of wet lub....it has some laxative effect if applied to much, but I don't have many options to choose from ....