Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

2nd aneros: Progasm or Eupho?
  • Janosik
    I've had the Helix (handle removed) for some time now and the most pleasure seems to come from very strong manual contractions, other than that I feel like it just isn't making enough contact with the prostate. If I use contractions to pull it in as far as possible and hold it I really start to feel it making contact. Also, removing the handle definitely seemed to help!

Now I'm not sure if I should go bigger or smaller, because the Eupho supposedly gives more control BUT if the Helix truly isn't reaching then the Progasm should do the trick.

Anyone have experience with 2 or even all 3 of these?
  • If you are experienced with the Helix then I would say it is safe to move on to the Progasm and/or Eupho. I've never tried the Eupho. The Helix didn't work for me. I like the MGX better.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Happy user of all three. I think the Aneros recommendations are pretty well on the mark. The Eupho and Progasm are definitely more specialized than the all-around Helix.

Prostate stim: On my stomach, Helix seems more intense than Eupho. On my back or side, Eupho is the superior prostate tool. (better nip access is also a plus). Eupho has become my dream-state 'journey' tool and Helix is my 'play' toy.

I'm probably more 'action oriented' than the average bear and prefer the small circular stems on Eupho and Helix to the larger oval shape of the Prograsm. Progasm's K-tab (that some guys cut off or bend) gives me some cool sensations. Unlike most guys, it takes me several extra minutes to 'initially mate' to the Progasm.

Hope this helps. Remember that the Eupho has a bit more length than the Helix. And, YMMV.
  • alvalv
    Janosik, I have both the Helix and Eupho and actually a beginner in using both. Fortunate for me, I was an instant starter and quickly learned how to control these devices. Now I really enjoy the ride both these devices give me, each time driven to greater heights. There are subtle differences in the feelings and the way they stimulate.

Personally I find, starting from cold, that the Eupho takes longer to fire up, but once started it sure keeps going. I really like starting with the Helix, and as session progresses my anal muscles tighten up and at some point the Helix does not pleasure as much as it did earlier. This is the time I change to the Eupho, and oh boy, here we go again.

My advice would be to go small and learn to move the Aneros. There is more to it than just squeezing, pull it in, push it out, rock it forward and backwards, a slight touch and find that gentle tickle and circular motion, you need to listen to your body and talk back gently do not kill it by the super squeeze, that is kept to last when you are at the zenith.

Having said that, I actually am contemplating to order a Progasm but will wait till after my vacation end September.
  • I love the eupho its my favorite hands down. The progasm is nice but it is biggest toy I have ever used so if size is an issue you may want to try the smaller eupho.

la
  • thhn
    I have most all the models and like some things about all of them, however, the progasm gives me the most pleasure. when all else fails, the progasm always comes through. I am not a big guy and find the size to be no problem whatsoever.
  • valliant
    For me buying the eupho helped a lot in progressing in my journey.
    One session the helix ,the next time the eupho.
    Last night i had the greatest session ever,i feel i'm so close to having the ultimate feeling.
    My prostate felt so good and i'm beginning to recognize the subtle feelings more and more.
    So i will continue this journey without expectations and full of pleasure.
  • helixbill
    I have all 3, started with Helix, then Eupho, then Progasm.

The thing the Eupho has is a little deeper reach and more movement. I can 'tickle' the prostate with it as opposed to putting pressure on the prostate with the Helix. So far the Progasm has only worked for me one time out of a dozen or so tries and that was on my stomach with a pillow under my hips.

If I had to give up one of them I would give up the Progasm but that is just me.
  • Maximus
    I have all the aneros models save my namesake, Maximus. My choice to compliment your Helix would be the MGX, but since that wasn't one of your options, I'd give a slight nod to the Progasm as I think it's a bit easier to master. On the other hand the Eupho would provide more of a sensual contrast to your Helix.

It's really hard to give a recommendation because all the models have their pluses and minuses. In the end my choice for any given session depends upon my mood.

-Maximus