Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can this be a big set back?
  • TnMedicTnMedic
    Hello again.
    I'm wondering how much of a setback this can be?
    I have been using Aneros for two months now. I start sessions with my MGX and move on to the progasm.
    While using the progasm I start to climb to an orgasm and almost get there! I'm so close!
    A couple of times after not quite getting there I finished with a T orgasm with the Progasm still in.
    I know you are supposed to leave the penis out of the process while "rewiring".
    I still come close to an orgasm with the progasm even after I have had a couple T orgasms.
    I'm wondering if the couple times I have done that has set me back in the rewiring journey.
    Thanks for the info.
    :wink:
  • gm501
    TnMedic said:

Hello again.
    I have been using Aneros for two months now. I start sessions with my MGX and move on to the progasm.
    While using the progasm I start to climb to an orgasm and almost get there! I'm so close!
    A couple of times after not quite getting there I finished with a T orgasm with the Progasm still in.
    I still come close to an orgasm with the progasm even after I have had a couple T orgasms.
    I'm wondering if the couple times I have done that has set me back in the rewiring journey.
    Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think there's anything wrong with ending a session with a traditional "JO". Someday the O will happen -- just keep at it.
  • thhn
    I went through a spell where I could'nt have a session without finishing it by jerking off. after a few months I lost so intrerest in masterbation that I went a week or two at a time without masterbating and had no desire to do so.
    Now I'm back on a binge where I can't help myself but to finish myself off to end the sesion.
    Still no super O for me but like you, I feel oh so close. The last couple sessions I decided to put my foot down and be firm with myself. Afterwards, I was glad that I did.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    TnMedic said:

Hello again.
    Thanks for the info.

Hi TriMedic ... glad to see you posting again,

Yup, been there, done that --- and will probably do it a few more times.

I'd not call this a set back, just a short pause while one wheel on the vehicle is spinning in a pothole. (The Aneros for this journey didn't come with all-wheel drive. -- Maybe we need a model covered with pixie dust for the more competitive male.)

Sounds like you are trying to do what I was doing -- scale Super-O mountain.

Back in late June and July, a good half-dozen of the experts and steady grinders jumped all over my ass and told me to calm down and listen to my bod. Not easy for achievement oriented guys to do. (Difficult to build a structure that's intended to free up one's sensitivities, expand the vista and arouse the senses to self.) Your avatar hints at that.

The biggest help I found was Alana. She put a ring in my nose and has sort of led me to what I call the mini-O pasture. Nice place to graze & savor the alfalfa... Next "task" is to become independent of Alana, learn how to graze (listen to my bod on my own) and sniff the flowers near the O-zone gate.

Workin' on it!

AW's slogan about not regretting what one does not have is very important here.
  • TnMedicTnMedic
    Thanks for all the replies.
    Any info is helpful, and I will try to focus on the feelings and leave my penis out of it until I'm rewired.
    The P-waves are fantastic,and I get so close to an orgasm every time.
    I'm sure it's only a matter of time till I get taken by one.
  • MartyB
    Hi TnMedic, I was in the same place you are describing a few months ago.

It sounds like you have made it to the "I feel pleasure" part of the aneros journey. Congratulations! That is a huge reward in itself isn't it? Why not just enjoy that for while and let the orgasm come on its own time.

If you could flip a switch and feel endless amounts of pleasure wouldn't you do it? Or would you say, "yea, that's only a pleasure switch, throw it away, I don't want that. I want the orgasm switch." I'm sure no one would say that when offered that opportunity. Oddly enough you have that pleasure ability right now :)

Enjoy everything as if it was the last time you will ever get it.
    Marty