Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

He's Back? YES!!!
  • :arrow: :!: :cry:
  • rumelrumel
    Hey ArcticWolves,

It is nice to have you back running with the pack. IMHO, taking breaks from activities that have become routine is a good thing. Even when they are enjoyable routines, the break allows you to get a new perspective and insights you might otherwise have missed. I'm glad to hear you'll be able to attend the next chat event, you can fill in for me as I'll be taking a break myself this weekend.
  • newbie2009newbie2009

... I have been quite depressed about what my future holds for me and contemplating joining the Air Force (ahh the things unemployment will do to your mind). All is well now since I was able to petition my calculus class and a path laid out for me to follow. I'll try to be at the next chat event!

Take Care,

ArcticWolves

OMG, USAF. :( Hurtful! :evil: We'll dismiss this lapse and blame it on Warcraft. -smirk- Welcome back and congrats on getting the coursework reorganized. :D
  • Diesel2215
    Good to have you back ArcticWolves :D
  • plantation
    a great big hello to you ArcticWolves :D :D
  • PromassPromass

Yes, I'm back from World of Warcraft land (The most addicting game I have ever played).

ArcticWolves

Ugh please immediately uninstall that horrible thing they claim to be a game. I feel bad for the millions addicted to it that so called game is not fun to me its a second job i quickly quit. My older brother plays it and he had a raiding guild who kicked him out because he was no longer able to commit the 6 hours a night needed to run an instance. He has 3 kids now and not enough time to play it nightly he was like 3rd ranked in guild yet they kick him after 5 years in it.

I made it to lvl 70 said screw this when i found out the real grind started i left wow for good 2 years now i lost 25 lbs in the last 2 years too hmm. Anyways sorry to rant i just hate that game so much lol. Welcome back look forward to reading your post.
  • artformartform
    Welcome Back AW! :D

I look forward to you posting as you re-engage! :wink: All the best with your academic completion too!

Having been a maths whiz whose interests shifted through high school, by university math (calculus) was a tool rather than an intellectual/aesthetic passion. I took five tries before I bothered to pass the exam. :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol:...

What role are you looking at in the air force?

all the best and again welcome home

artform
  • :?
  • Welcome back Arctic!
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Hey AW, we're rooting for you on this one.

Next meeting of the Full Moon Club we should gather up several dozen guys and assign each a trig identity to meditate upon. We'll be howlin' for you. Hang in there and again, welcome back. You're admired!
  • pif
    Welcome back my Bi friend!!!! You are Bi right?!?!?! LOL
    :shock: :oops: :D
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Welcome back AW! Wondering where you went. :wink:
  • lynn2694lynn2694
    Welcome back from the "World of WAR CRACK"!