Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Has anyone ever dreamt about......
  • Diesel2215
    Ok this is weird but I need to know if anyone has ever dreamt about giving yourself oral. I have dreamt this a couple of times, but last night I was on the verge of having a wet dream. I had to get up and masturbate lol. Just proves what all the Pro's say that your brain is your biggest sex organ.
    My dick is nowhere long enough to actually do this, so I guess it will have to stay in my dreams :lol:

Hope I could make someone smile!!!

Peace

D
  • stone
    I used to have that dream frequently. I still do occasionally. It's such a nice dream, too bad I'm not that flexible in real life. :cry:
  • alvalv

Ok this is weird but I need to know if anyone has ever dreamt about giving yourself oral. I have dreamt this a couple of times, but last night I was on the verge of having a wet dream. I had to get up and masturbate lol. Just proves what all the Pro's say that your brain is your biggest sex organ.
    My dick is nowhere long enough to actually do this, so I guess it will have to stay in my dreams :lol:

Hope I could make someone smile!!!

Peace

D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autofellatio

Dream about it - no way - as a 57 year old I can still do autofellatio but have to be in a gravity assisted position, lying on my back and swinging legs over my head with toes touching the ground above (Yoga plough) or knees next to my ears. While getting into the position remember to do deep stomach breathing, allowing more bend with each out breath. It never gave me much pleasure but but being able to do this won a number of bets with most pleasurable time thereafter.
  • Diesel2215
    stone said:

I used to have that dream frequently. I still do occasionally. It's such a nice dream, too bad I'm not that flexible in real life. :cry:

So Glad I'm not the only one!!! :lol:
  • MartyB

Ok this is weird but I need to know if anyone has ever dreamt about giving yourself oral.

I've had that dream a few times only to wake up and think, "damn it was only a dream."

Way to go alv! If I were able to do that in real life, I would never have to leave the house. I will have to give your stretching and breathing recommendations a try.

Hey D, as a straight guy, I don't think it's weird. It's just another form of masturbation.

Enjoy they journey,
    Marty
  • Diesel2215
    Hay MartyB thanks for the comment.

I think it might have some significance, as I am learning about my own body, maybe starting to love myself....who knows.

D
  • GrandTiger
    I have to admit I've dreamed it often and it seems so real, lying flat on my back, feeling hot and hard against my abdomen and chest and right to the back of my throat with the greatest of ease and without gagging, absolute bliss. I assumed most men would have dreams like this at sometime in their life, but probably the vast majority of men would never admit it. No big deal, just enjoy the dream.
  • newguy8762
    I've had the same dream too. Seemed very real. It's about the only times I can recall coming close to having orgasms in my sleep (I've masturbated most of my life so I think that takes away the wet dream need). I'd say it's very common and as Grand Tiger said, most guys would never admit to having this dream for fear of it being a indicator of being gay (it's not). You can't really help what you dream. I've also heard comedians joke about this ability to please oneself this way: why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can. There has to be an inherent desire to be able to please oneself in this way. The mouth just feels better than the hand, as we all know.
  • Diesel2215
    Thanks GrandTiger and Newguy8762 thanks for your comments. The funny thing is that I am 36 and have only started dreaming this since I have been using using the Aneros....the last six months

D
  • Fuzzy
    I've had a dream like that a couple of times too. Very nice.
    I've also attempted autofellatio, but I've only ever been able to just barely touch the tip of my penis with my tongue.
  • Diesel2215
    Fuzzy said:

I've had a dream like that a couple of times too. Very nice.
    I've also attempted autofellatio, but I've only ever been able to just barely touch the tip of my penis with my tongue.

LOL Same here, that's why I said it will have to stay in my dreams :lol: But as Newguy says It feels so freaking real!!!!
  • Lake83
    I have not dreamt about having sex with myself... but one time I was dreaming about using the Progasm. I actually had a little body convulsion and then I woke up lol.

And a few times I've had realistic dreams about having sex and waking up while cumming a huge load in my boxer shorts : )
    It's actually pretty annoying because of the mess.