Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros models
  • bigwad23
    im going to buy the aneros for the first time which one should I buy?
  • Edit
    I havn't tried it but sounds like the Helix is the way to go.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: bigwad23

With not having the intention of being evasive, that is a really tough question. Ask six of your best friends which is the best restaurant in town and I am sure you will get six different answers. I started out with an MGX and moved to the Helix. The Helix seems to fit me better and gives me much better stimulation than the MGX. The MGX never did much for me, but you will find postings to just the opposite for others. I have been at this for about seven months and have by no means the experience of some of our experts, but I lean toward the Helix. It gives me sensations I did not get with the MGX. I had a very quick super "O" with it within a month of its arrival. I am still very much in the learning stages with this and I still feel myself a beginner with much to learn, but I feel the Helix is the best one I have used so far. With the Helix I never think about contractions. It does its own thing. I just lay back and the feelings and sensations materialize on their own. Everyday it just gets a little better. Best of luck in your decision.
  • BusterBuster
    Dear BW23,

If I had to do it all over again, I would go for the package that includes the MGX and the Helix. I have an MGX and within days of its arrival, testimonials came pouring in about how great the Helix was. After a certain amount of time, there were as many testimonials about how the Helix was disappointing.

Dive in and dont be rushed. As TomL said, good luck with your decision. Have fun.

Buster
  • Maximus

Originally Posted By: bigwad23

See my post on this forum, Four Aneros Models Compared.

Search for it using the keywords Four Aneros.

Max