Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The journey continues
  • esfenoides
    After an initial success with the aneros and taking some time off Im back with mistress aneros. I bought myself eupho and probe lubricant which I saw a lot of recomedations for mmmm cant wait to try it all out.

I havent had a lot of progress lately with mind blowing orgasms, rather the contratry, the peak moments are backing up a little bit. But Im extremly happy with the discovery of this world of orgasm (slowly doing KSMO too). One thing that surprised me the other day is that I got turned on and started slowly manualy pulling peridise in and out and to my surprise got a very short but very strong orgasm, like a hammer. There are orgasms all over the body waiting to be unlocked.

My experience is being more internal.
    - Im four days into a ejaculatory fasting, and doing some traditional tantric (pc squeeze) here and there, and the aneros. The energy inside of my seems to be building up.
    - My state of mind is becoming plesant. My emotions are starting to unwind themselves. Im having a natural high all day, mellow but present.
    - Orgasmic waves (or whatever you want to call them) are coming and going through my body all day.
    - I definitely have feelings of Kundalini awakening. Ive had them before by accident but through this practice and training I seem to be able to take hold of the process and am able to play and build up the energies of the body
    - Im generally more at ease with myself and my libido and erections have incresed (I have a bit of ed and low libido btw)
    - Things seem new. Im becoming more playful and loving with people. Going back to being a younger more inocent and vulnerable me.
    - Its easier and more natural not to judge things and not to criticise and feel jealousy towards others.
    - A lot of these sensations are sublte but present non the less
  • Diesel2215
    Who thought this could be a spiritual journey as well as physical. Congrats and all the best with your journey!

Peace

D
  • Love_isLove_is
    Fantastic post esfenoides!

I hope to again find those pleasant "side" effects of Aneros usage soon to.
    I'm also about four days into a ejaculatory fasting. And good god I'm horny! It was all I could do last night to not allow myself to touch my penis during my Aneros session. I really wanted the orgasm feeling from ejaculating, since I haven't been able to super-O yet. Hopefully this "fasting" does not get any more difficult. As I surely like the pleasurable feelings and incredible ease that I can get aroused.

Love_is
  • esfenoides
    Im trying to create a good enviroment for growth to happen, for this is a source of beautiful power, worth every step of the way.

- My weekly practice will include mainly tantric energy circulation, KSMO and aneros
    - Be shure to have a physical sport to channel the energy through
    - Diet is going to be in check: going to go with omega-3's in the diet as recommended by daneblue
    - Meditation is already a part of my routine, and with Im going to try to stick with relaxation and small breathing exercises wrapped around my aneros practice
    - Suplementing with: Maca and cacao
    - My arneros arsenal is loaded: helix, progasm, peridise, eupho
    - I
  • esfenoides
    Things are stabilizing these weeks. Had a few days pause and now Im back, the first days I went full throtle and achieved nothing.

But yesterday I just slipped peridise and started reading some sex book and found my self floating in pleasure waves, after that, inserted the eupho and mmmm more intense even. I had to put the book down after 20minutes, couldnt read straight.

Tonight same thing, picked up some erotic book and started reading and getting turned on with the eupho inside, I didnt even get to the kinky part of the chapter before the p-waves took over, when they subsided, went to peredise and the ride continued in a different way.

I like how reading something takes my mind out of the aneros toy, and it starts taking life of its own. The problem might be with the possitions.

I lost the count of how many days Ive been on fast but my guess is about 7. I'm like going through some tantric "point of no return" practice. For those not familiar with the practice it consists on building up just before the point of no return, and chanelling the energy upwards through the midline. Its normally recomended to open the heart chakra before all others. Done right you dont really have to make PC contractions that stop the flow, although sometimes they become necesarry and some ejaculation is lost. But its not only about ejaculation, its about keeping the energy of the orgasm. Aneros P-waves and orgasms have helped me reconect with other types of pleasure sensations and releases, and this practice is becoming easier and easier. Once Ive gone through 5 or so orgasms, I no longer have the urge to cum really and my body is pulsating.

As for now my energy feels terrific. Im doing Key sound two times per week. Im currently not seeing anyone but myself, which means Im spending a time taking care of myself and making love to myself. Its beautyfull!! I go through my practice of hygene, self massage, erotic touch, masturbation and end with aneros orgasms. Thats whats in it for me now, I sleep like a baby and Im very much in love with myself at this point. I try to say nice things to myself and forgive myself often. I realize that at times Im much of a pleaser with everyone else and havent payed much attention to me.

My meditation practice has evolved at this point, I dont practice long sessions, just 24 minutes a day upon waking. All the orgasmic release has helped to drain/keep at bay some deep kind of tension stored within. Keeping my mind clear and unfocused is easier, I find myelf concentrating on stillness with an unfocused/deatached gaze (eyes close), and finding that place where I dont care about time, things happen but Im not really bothered, everything is just as it is. And Im having moments that when resting in that place I wake up inside my meditation as if I had had a nap, and I dont know how much time had passed. Like experiences of no time.

Anyway to comment on eupho. Very disapointed at first, had the impression that it was exactly like the helix, but... things have changed these last few session, I have the feeling its helping me awake the area, all the movement makes it feel like a giant peridise. The cool pattern Im feeling within lately is that I keep having different aneros combinations all the time. At some points Im thinking, simple is best and that I could live on peridise or helix alone. At others I think that eupho and progasm is all I ever need to give giant scope of experiences... etc.

Told my best friend about Key Sound and Aneros. I'm buying him peridise beginers set as a present for him. Hes happy, although he has never gotten any pleasure from the back door and has doubts in his mind. Hes got a bit of hemorroids going on, very subtle, some bleeding every other month. So Im guessing it will be a good introduction to anal play and to the control of the aneros. After that I'll buy him a MGX/Helix and let him fly alone and decide after that.

Im loving all these new gateways and experiences and some of my fantasy thoughts right now are being to be able to share all this with some future partner. Im doing a bit of investigating on female orgasms and a few threads here have helped, although if someone had some recomendations they would be welcome.
  • thhn
    If I weren't happly married, I think I would be living a life very similar to yours. I feel you have to love yourself before you can love others. I feel sorry for all these women who are bombarded by the media telling them they need to have a slimmer body. I think your attitude will be beneficial in your aneros journey.
    As far as info on female orgasm..... I recently subscribed to this web site
    http://www.touchuniversity.com/
    there is a ton of info here, much about female orgasm. You have to sift through much of the bullshit (my opinion) but there are some very edcuational videos here. don't bother with what is offered on the free side - you have to pay for the good stuff. some great penis and anal massage videos too