Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I feel like adding the Progasm to my arse-anal / p-org cheat
  • MyTurn
    Sorry about that.

1. Adding Progasm to my arse-anal (arsenal).

Yes, I have had one or two slightly "nice" feelings with the Helix after a long time, but I still don't get the feeling that it is, as I've seen written here, "slamming into" my prostate. Today's session felt as if I had to clench really tight for it to have any feeling at all.

I know that this takes time, but I was wondering if anyone has many massagers and notices a difference between them? What is best for what?

Have any of you used a smaller massager for a while then moved onto the progasm? What was the result? Has the progasm "awakened" you, such that your smaller models work too?

I cannot put a price on the pleasure I want to experience. I am willing to go for a Progasm, and if that works maybe a Eupho too, but no more than that.

I must admit, I am scared of insertion of the Progasm. And ripping on the way out. It must take more preparation, right? But more "prostate slamming", right?

2. Prostate orgasm cheat:

I was reading on a sexual health forum about men's problems, then decided to see women's. One woman couldn't have vaginal orgasms (just clitoral), so they advised her to get near to a clit-O, then begin relying on vaginal stimulation as a kind of cheat.

Could this be used for prostate orgasm? I know the rewiring needs to be there, but just to help me to know it is possible for me, could I get near to a traditional penile orgasm, then try for a prostate-O just to see what a Super-O is like? Anyone tried it? Is it the same? Counterproductive? Encouraging?

Thanks. Based on your feedback (or inspite of it :)) I think I will order the Progasm soon.
  • thhn
    man, quit stalling and go buy the progasm. Other models are great but none are better than the progasm. Don't let the size intimidate you... it's really no problem. Just get it...... today!!
    my last purchase was the eupho and I love that one but not like the progasm. the eupho moves like no other model but has yet to bring me the pleasure of the progasm
  • MyTurn
    thhn said:

man, quit stalling and go buy the progasm. Other models are great but none are better than the progasm. Don't let the size intimidate you... it's really no problem. Just get it...... today!!
    my last purchase was the eupho and I love that one but not like the progasm. the eupho moves like no other model but has yet to bring me the pleasure of the progasm

Thanks. I take it that you've had the most success with it. Did your biggest success come from the Progasm? How did it change/improve your anerosing? What did you start with, and what was that model like?
  • darwindarwin
    MyTurn-

you should also consider the peridise. for guys who don't respond that well to the aneros models, i suggest it. i would say the progasm is better for guys who are already responsive.

darwin
  • thhn
    MyTurn: I started with the mgx and that was my only one for about 6 months. It's my fallback and my favorite after the progasm. I have the helix but that just doesn't do it for me. I have the beginner peridise set and I am making progress with those, they still would rank solidly in the middle. Like I posted, I recently acquired the eupho and I do like that model and it is giving the mgx a run for its money, they both are a distant second to the progasm.
    I usually start my session with the mgx and then swithch to the progasm. I start with the progasm only inserted to the first bulge and for me that may be more intense than having it all the way in. After a bit, I go all the way in with the progasm and it always brings about the most wonderful wave of pleasure. All the models have their own feelings but none compare to the pleasure I get from the progasm.

Like I said, I have not had the Big O but I have no doubt that it will be the progasm that does it for me. I feel my next post will be me saying finally it happened. Even if it is another year, I don't care. That model brings me so much pleasuure. I'm sure we are all different, but if you are considering another purchase, I would make it the progasm
  • I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, but i just anted to share ithout making a thread about it.

This morning I was right on the verge of having my first full peridise fueled super-o. I got those wonderful feelings that people here always talk about. I usually get "different" strong feelings such as when I'm about to ejaculate. but this feeling that I got this morning felt like i was very very "horny". Soon after, the twitching began and the shakes started, sort of like when I had my Artic Wolves orgasms. it was going to happen and I felt myself about to cross that line.

Then

Then..................

I had to go to work.......................

The feelings lingered for a while but then they subsided.

btw I ride my bicycle to work.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello MyTurn, :)

I know that this takes time, but I was wondering if anyone has many massagers and notices a difference between them? What is best for what?

Yes I notice a difference. The Progasm consistently works the best for me. In my experience, it provides way more pleasure than the Helix or MGX have. And the advanced Peridise set seems to be somewhere between, although I haven't worked consistently enough with them yet.

Have any of you used a smaller massager for a while then moved onto the progasm? What was the result?

Yes. I started with the Helix for about a year, then the MGX for about 4 months, then the Progasm has been about 5 months. The results was that I started to get some stimulation from the Helix, the MGX stepped it up another notch. And for those four months I went back and forth between those two depending on what felt most pleasurable. Then, once I tried the Progasm, I found the Helix and MGX to do very little for me, and pretty much discontinued using them.

Has the progasm "awakened" you, such that your smaller models work too?

I absolutely love the Progasm. I use it almost exclusively. It has awakened me, and continues to do so even though I have not had a super-O yet. But not that my smaller models suddenly work better. I pretty much do not use the Helix and MGX for the most part except to try them every once in a while.

Although, I'm starting to find that when I get really aroused my prostrate swells in size, and doesn't allow the Progasm to move as freely, which can be a little uncomfortable depending on how I'm feeling. So the other night I tried my Helix again when I knew my prostrate was quite swelled in excitement, and was surprised by how effective it was for this situation. I didn't have to really flex my PC muscles much at all. The sensation it provided was much like how I've heard people describe the Eupho's action of lightly rubbing prostrate back and forth. Very pleasurable.

The journey and your perception of your bodily sensations change as you progress. It's pretty interesting.

Love_is
  • helixbill
    I started with the Helix and before long I cut the handle off of it. The handle was pressing up against my crack and not allowing the Helix to move very well. What a difference cutting off the handle made! A lot more movement.

After a few weeks I bought the Eupho based on the advertising that it provided the most movement. I tried it once with the handle still on and could see that removing the handle was a must for me. Now I can use the Eupho to either press on the prostate or rub up and down slightly on the prostate.

The Eupho is smaller diameter than the Helix and I think that allows for more movement.

If you have not modified your Aneros by cutting off the handle I suggest you try that before buying a Progasm. I didn't buy the Progasm because of it's large size. I felt that it would give me less movement than a smaller model.

Another thing I do is to rinse out my rectum before a session. If there are feces left in the rectum they inhibit the movement of either Aneros model.
  • RTGoose
    darwin said:

MyTurn-

you should also consider the peridise. for guys who don't respond that well to the aneros models, i suggest it. i would say the progasm is better for guys who are already responsive.

darwin

Agreed. I think Progasm is more "advanced" -- Peridise is a great training wheel.
  • MyTurn
    darwin said:

MyTurn-

darwin

Thanks. From the pic on the site, it looks like a straight wooden spoon with a rocking chair base. It doesn't appear to bend into the prostate or anything. What attaches where? Where does it "ramp up" or notch up in stages?

Is it your best one?

It looks thin and like it may act the same as the Helix. How can it act differently (better for less responsive guys) when its just as thin, if not thinner?
  • MyTurn

I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, but i just anted to share ithout making a thread about it.

This morning I was right on the verge of having my first full peridise fueled super-o. .

Thanks. It seems like all the devices have their fans (except the Maximus...least popular I sense).
  • MyTurn
    Love_is said:

Yes I notice a difference. The Progasm consistently works the best for me. In my experience, it provides way more pleasure than the Helix or MGX have. And the advanced Peridise set seems to be somewhere between, although I haven't worked consistently enough with them yet.

Although, I'm starting to find that when I get really aroused my prostrate swells in size, and doesn't allow the Progasm to move as freely, which can be a little uncomfortable depending on how I'm feeling. So the other night I tried my Helix again when I knew my prostrate was quite swelled in excitement, and was surprised by how effective it was for this situation. I didn't have to really flex my PC muscles much at all. The sensation it provided was much like how I've heard people describe the Eupho's action of lightly rubbing prostrate back and forth. Very pleasurable.

Hi. I feel like I should have a choice of the "big" (progasm) and the "small" (helix, mgx). Reading your post, it seems that I would still need the mobile devices (helix, mgx), but at times, I need the brute force of the Progasm.

I just don't see the point in me getting another skinny, thin, device. Devices that you can forget are in. I think I would do well to see both ends of the size spectrum. Hopefully insertion/exit is okay.

I think I may be tilting towards the Progasm, and at a stretch the Perdise set after. After that, it would take a Super O for me to consider getting anything else. I don't spend much of my money (although it still vanishes somehow), so I don't mind ..no, I think this is an investment in my happiness, or ha-penis, as long as I can reach the destination or enjoy the journey.

I am so tempted to order now. Either in the next 30 mins or I may wait til tomorrow. I think I best wait til tomorrow. I have to have it delivered to work, coz mum is onto me about this...kinda. At work, they allow private deliveries. I just want to be sure I'm there when it's delivered, although it will be wrapped up in a package.
  • MyTurn
    helixbill said:

I started with the Helix and before long I cut the handle off of it. The handle was pressing up against my crack and not allowing the Helix to move very well. What a difference cutting off the handle made! A lot more movement.

Another thing I do is to rinse out my rectum before a session. If there are feces left in the rectum they inhibit the movement of either Aneros model.

See, I am unique, I guess, since the handle doesn't bother me. I'm thinking it SHOULD? If I didn't have the handle, well...I prefer it for handling, so I'm grabbing a clean part of the massager.

I had a BM 30 mins before today's session. I've had better (like, slightly) sessions when I BM'd the night before, so I don't know if that is what is holding me back.

Thanks.
  • MyTurn
    I've read the reviews on lovehoney.co.uk (retailer site), and tomorrow I am going to go with the Progasm.

I just want a day to consider things.
  • darwindarwin
    you'll be better off with the peridise

darwin
  • RTGoose
    darwin said:

you'll be better off with the peridise

darwin

Yup. MyTurn you said "every device has its fans" and this is certainly true however you have to consider if those fans are at the same stage as you. I may ultimately prefer the Progasm (for instance) but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I do if not for the Peridise.

Look at it this way, if you are 15/16 years old you might *want* to drive a supercar but is it really the right car to learn how to drive? Get a sensible car, larn how to drive, then you'll be ready for the Veyron.

FWIW I went MGX - Progasm - Peridise. I never had ANY luck with the Progasm until I got the Peridise and it helped me get in tune with things and patch together the wires.

Now, everyone is different, so maybe you'll love the Progasm, but I really don't think it's the right unit for someone who has yet to reach the O. Some may disagree.
  • MyTurn
    As I said in another thread, I was debating it, hovering over the PURCHASE button, then suddenly clicked it, so it is already dispatched.

But, I am still willing to take everyone's advice and get the Peridise too. I will be going in your order RT Goose, well, kinda (MGX, Helix, Progasm...Peridise).

So you got the beginner Peridise set?

Thanks for everyone's help. Please don't feel ignored. I made an irrational purchase, thinking I could fasttrack myself, or that a bigger model would give me more feeling. I wish I waited another day to think. Next time, I will take the advise of the majority here and go for the Peridise beginner set.

Thanks.
  • MyTurn
    DAMMIT. I should have waited. All over, I'm seeing benefits and encouraging comments about the PERIDISE. First off, insertion. Second, it's "novicey".

I do feel that, if I do need to go for the Peridise after the progasm (already ordered, too late), it will be my last purchase (until I have a super O).

MAN. I really should have waited.
  • Billy11
    Don't trip man. Order the peridise as well. Then you'll already have the progasm on hand when you're ready for it.
  • thhn
    give the progasm an opportunity. The peridise does very little for me but the progasms never dissapoints. Don't regret your decision based on what others think.
    The solution..... get them both and see for yourself
  • RTGoose
    MyTurn said:

So you got the beginner Peridise set?

Actually I went with the advanced (even though I wasn't) as the size difference isn't too dramatic and most people said they liked the smallest the best -- so in that set you get the smallest and the second biggest.
  • darwindarwin
    my recommendation is:
    - if you are able to have dry orgasms w/ the aneros, get the advanced peridise set
    - if you have not yet achieved dry orgasms w/ the aneros, get the beginner set

darwin
  • MyTurn
    darwin said:

my recommendation is:
    - if you are able to have dry orgasms w/ the aneros, get the advanced peridise set
    - if you have not yet achieved dry orgasms w/ the aneros, get the beginner set

darwin

Beginner Set, you say? Thanks. I will probably give the progasm one or two tries, but yes, probably when I get paid again in June or if I still have £ left over at the end of this month, May, I will get that set. Thanks for your advice.
  • MyTurn
    I have just ordered the beginner's peridise, so I should be receiving it by Wednesday or Thursday.

I hope I made the right choice. I wish I followed your advice and didn't get the Progasm, although, at least I still have it for that great day when I can respond it to it. I just didn't see how a small anal toy (peridise) would do what the actual prostate massagers (helix, mgx) couldn't, but I am taking your advice.

Thanks for supporting me through my pigheadishness (thinking I knew best).

Any tips while I await my order or how to prepare? What to expect? Will I notice a dramatic lack of prostate contact (at the moment, I can't tell if there is at all with the progasm, helix, mgx anyway). I did have some nice sessions with the Helix once (I think I masturbated a little to jumpstart/boost the session (no ejac though), and once with the progasm (which does nothing for me), I clenched (or was it involuntary?) and felt a sensation like it momentarilly squeezed my prostate, but I was scared it had squashed it or might burst it.

Can the prostate burst?
  • darwindarwin
    myturn,

you *know* what my advice is: turn your overworked brain off! that is the entirety of it.

darwin
  • Love_isLove_is
    I completely agree with darwin's bluntness and brevity of post. You over think this way too much MyTurn. Turn off all that mind chatter, make no expectations, and just allow the Aneros to do what it does.

Love_is
  • MyTurn
    OK. Sorry. It is just that my situation, in my mind, is a lot different (more desperate) than many others here. I have sent a return-form back to a Sexual and Relationship Clinic, so I hope to be hearing from a sex therapist soon.
  • esfenoides
    RTGoose said:

I may ultimately prefer the Progasm (for instance) but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I do if not for the Peridise.

FWIW I went MGX - Progasm - Peridise. I never had ANY luck with the Progasm until I got the Peridise and it helped me get in tune with things and patch together the wires.

My experience these few days has been exactly this one. I didnt really get any kick out of the progasm until I learnt to enjoy peridise. Some of the movements learned with peridise Im able to apply with other models.

I agree in saying that progasm is not the first model that should be acquired by someone starting out. I would probably recomend a newbie helix and peridise (I havent tried MGX though)

Peredise has to be my all around favourite though. Next month Im going to try out Euphro
  • Diesel2215
    Good luck with your endeavours MyTurn.....Hope all works out well for you.

D
  • MyTurn

D

Thanks. It means a lot to me to know that you posted that and made the effort.
  • Diesel2215
    MyTurn said:

D

Thanks. It means a lot to me to know that you posted that and made the effort.

MyTurn your most welcome. It is really frustrating for me to see 140 people viewing my posts, but only one reply, I know that my input is not of a helpful nature, but I just feel people should get recognition for posting their journey, instead of just reading and not contributing. Just thought I would post to let you know that you are not alone. I also just bought the Progasm (only had the opportunity of using it once) and the Peridice beginners set. So I in a way understand where you are coming from. I want with all my heart to experience what the Pros are experiencing. And I will persevere. I hope that one day I can post and contribute to this community.

All the best.

D

P.S. Keep us updated, I will always be interested in any progress anyone makes. Even if you just want to vent and need some support.
  • Brent
    Howdy,
    I got the Progasm and for me it is the best so far. I have the helix and the max and have had fun with both but had noticed them not doing as much as they had in the past. I ordered the Progasm with a fleshjack package. The orgasms I had with it were much more intense and more expanded. It took over. It doesn't move around as much and I seem to be able to control the contractions more. The contact with my prostate and other areas is much more intensified. Only used it a few times but I love it. I can also have great orgasms without any device just from building on contractons. They too are great!
    Peace