Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Achievement Unlocked: Super O while lying on Stomach
  • So I finally figured out why I couldn't get things going well on my stomach.

Turns out I need to have my head either level or below my hips. Having a pillow under my head somehow messes with the angle of the aneros and doesn't allow for good contact with the perineum and/or the prostate.

So I raised my pelvis up on a pillow with my head on the mattress and bam Super O in no time.

I decided to remove it and just lie flat on the mattress and again Super O and a second in a 1hr session.

This has been frustrating me ever since I've had the aneros because IMO this is the best position to have a super O in because you're already prone and don't have to exert yourself to maintain a position when the twitches start coming fast and furious. Just lay there and enjoy it.

I may be spending more time in my room in the near future :wink:
  • momeister
    Hi whatsitallabout, i'm happy to hear about your success. I'm a struggling user so can you please describe your session from beginning to super-o?

Your input and your personal(since everyone is different) success formula will be greatly appreciated so that i can add to my list of "things to try to see if it works for ME as well" haha.

(One little thing: could you please say how long your session is before you hit the first Super-O ? )

Thanks a LOT !

I'm editing this post: I wanted to add that i'm requesting anyone who has had a Super-O to also do the same please !! Thanks all !
  • momeister said:

Hi whatsitallabout, i'm happy to hear about your success. I'm a struggling user so can you please describe your session from beginning to super-o?

Your input and your personal(since everyone is different) success formula will be greatly appreciated so that i can add to my list of "things to try to see if it works for ME as well" haha.

(One little thing: could you please say how long your session is before you hit the first Super-O ? )

Thanks a LOT !

I'm editing this post: I wanted to add that i'm requesting anyone who has had a Super-O to also do the same please !! Thanks all !

Well, I don't have a good recollection of this particular session but you can look at my past posts where I've described a super o in great detail.
  • After the previous session with 3 super o's and a penile o I've noticed something this morning.

I'm leaking pre very easily.

I got into the shower thinking about asking a girl I like out and when I finish, I step out and there's a strand of pre hanging from my dick.

I go have a BM, get up to wash my hands and there's a bead forming at the tip of my dick.

Usually it takes a lot more stimulation then this to get me to leak pre.

I'm not complaining, I think its great, but can anyone give a possible explanation for this?
  • wohdin

I'm not complaining, I think its great, but can anyone give a possible explanation for this?

The most "layman" explanation I can think of is that your prostate has been "awakened" in a sense, and can now pump more and better. I dunno the biological reasoning behind it, someone else might. I assume it's something about the bloodflow.
  • thecompythecompy
    Okay, sorry a little for reviving this post, but:

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU WHATSITALLABOUT!!! I tried your idea with the pillow to elevate hips instead of head. That... was... amazing... Totally my new favored position.
  • win123
    I never had any precum or any wet dreams in my life. Does anybody know how I could fix that?