Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie: How about your relationship?
  • CuriousDan
    Hi all

I'm just a newbie reading all those wonderful stories but before I dive into this new world I just want to know if your relationship and sex life has been affected in negative ways by the A.? Does it feel like an absolutely necessary part of your sex life with your partner now? Does it depend on it? Do all wives like it? (Yeah, I've read the sticky post).

Sorry for the stupid questions but I just want to know what I'm playing with.

Thanks

Dan
  • rumelrumel
    (Note : Underlined Text is a Hyper-Link)
    Hi CuriousDan,

Welcome to the Forum.

You may be interested in looking at the user Polls Sex after Aneros – has it changed? or Aneros during intercourse for some insight to your query. You can also read a short section of the WIKI which addresses relationships and also have a peek at Women too for your wife's benefits.

I hope this eases your mind about the pleasant beneifits Aneros usage may provide.
  • Sky_Walker
    Hey CuriousDan,
    My wife seemed not all that impressed with my new found friend, "Vanessa" as she calls her, spending a bit too much time. Anyway I told my wife that I needed not to ejaculate for 2 days before Aneros use, suddenly I'm gettin' it every second day!:lol:
  • Love_isLove_is
    :lol:

Nothing like a bit of playful jealousy to get more sex. Even if it is over a piece of plastic called Vanessa. Sounds like you are getting your cake and eating it too! :D

Love_is
  • Sky_Walker
    Yeah, she's pretty cool about it really, It's just a bit of fun.
    She did ask me if I was gay thought! now that was funny, I just replied that I was reasonably happy but not gay.
  • helixbill
    I can't think of any negative effects from the Aneros use. I have not used the Helix or Eupho during sexual relations with my wife so I can't comment on that.

Fortunately my wife is open minded about my Aneros use. At 63 my libido has slowed considerably and it has improved with Aneros use which makes my wife happy.

We need to remember that our female partners have sexual needs also. Using KSMO meditation and the Aneros has allowed me to have multiple orgasms with and without the Aneros. My wife has been very happy about the multiple orgasms.

Some women are slow to come to orgasm and it really helps if you can have multiple orgasms. Not only does it make the sex last longer but is also more satisfying to the female.

The real basis for a good sexual relationship is good communication. Being able to discuss masturbation, Aneros use, etc. is really a big help to a relationship. I also encourage my wife to use more verbal clues during intercourse, such as "more", "less", "faster", "slower", "that is not very pleasurable" and best of all "YES, MORE, MORE"!