Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Enema toilet seat
  • https://www.lotusseats.com/lang_english/store.html (Click on the “PureStream” tab for a demo of the enema function).

I bought the top of the line ATS-1000 model a couple of weeks back and have to say this is one awesome product! As one can imagine, the enema function makes preparing for (and cleaning up after) an Aneros session super-easy. But what is even better than that is the day-in / day-out “clean” feeling it gives me. :D :D :D :D :D

***Warning, semi-gross stuff***
    My stool has always been on the soft side (IBS) making complete evacuation nearly impossible while making rashes / itching / burning / hemorrhoids / skid marks / etc a constant companion. Since the enema toilet seat has come into the picture all of those unpleasantries are a thing of the past. All I have to do is activate the “PureStream” after a BM and I’m clean as a whistle for the remainder of the day. It’s friggin” awesome! Plus, it feels better than good! :twisted: :twisted:

Yours truly,
    Clean in California (SWW)
  • GrandTiger
    Hello SWW, I have the same problem, very sticky business and never-ending cleaning, so that product looks as though it would be ideal for me too. The video would not load for me; I'll try again later. But I think it's something I should seriously consider. Many thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Best regards,

GT
  • Hi GT,

For some reason it takes the video quite a while to load.

SWW
  • Badger
    Grand Tiger;

Did you allow the Active X Control to be used? On the top of the screen, below the tabs, there should be a yellow bar from Microsoft informing you that something wants to download to your computer. Just allow the Active X to be used, and it should work just fine.
  • GrandTiger
    Thanks guys for the tip. I was using Firefox, but I tried IE instead and then the video played OK. Very nice piece of equipment, and having a personal recommendation from SWW makes all the difference in deciding to buy one. I'm going to measure up our loo and look at the installation instructions. I'll keep you informed ...
  • I meant to mention this in my OP and forgot but the most difficult part of the installation was installing and wiring the GFCI electrical outlet. The wall where the outlet needed to go was just a few feet (~ one meter) from an outside wall so overhead working space was minimal, plus I had to deal with insulation within the wall, and a fire block within the wall.

SWW
  • GrandTiger
    I did it! I just placed my order for the ATS1000 :D

My loo is a tiny room directly off the bathroom, but I have a GFCI outlet in the bathroom right next to the door of the loo, so I'll be able to use a short extension cord that won't be in the way. We never fully close the door of the loo anyway.

Thanks again SWW for the lead. Looking forward to always being as clean as a whistle :D

I'll let you all know how I "go" ...
  • Congrats on the purchase GT, you're gonna' find yourself eating extra meals just so you can use the PureStream more often. :)

SWW
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

you have probably done your homework on this. but i thought i would raise a concern. it seems to me that ongoing use of an enema is contrary to your body's natural functioning. perhaps you will end up making things worse in the long run? i wonder if there are other possibly more holistic changes, like adding fiber to your diet, etc. about messy cleanup, have you tried shaving or laser hair removal?

on the other hand i bet you can adjust the thing to give quite the erotic hole massage.

darwin
  • darwin said:

guys-

you have probably done your homework on this. but i thought i would raise a concern. it seems to me that ongoing use of an enema is contrary to your body's natural functioning. perhaps you will end up making things worse in the long run? i wonder if there are other possibly more holistic changes, like adding fiber to your diet, etc. about messy cleanup, have you tried shaving or laser hair removal?

on the other hand i bet you can adjust the thing to give quite the erotic hole massage.

darwin

Darwin,

I know one doesn’t want to clean out the colon too often, but my understanding is that the rectum is normally empty; the only time it’s supposed to contain any matter is just before a BM. In my case, and evidently in GT’s case also, the rectum doesn’t empty completely, so throughout the day a small amount of matter leaks out (most likely when passing gas) creating the problems I described in my OP.

Fiber? Tried that, didn’t help... possibly made things worse.
    Shaving? Affirmative, I’m as bare as a baby’s bottom down there.
    Hole massage? Affirmative, I look forward with great anticipation to my daily BM. :twisted:

SWW
  • GrandTiger
    Hello guys, SWW is right about my problem. It feels like I've never quite finished. I try not to strain because that's how I got my 'rhoid last year, but the Peridise took care of that. I've used different brands of unscented wet wipes that clean better but all of them irritate my skin even when I follow up with moisturizing cream. So now I first do some gentle "dry" cleaning and then finish off using moisturizer on a tissue over my finger to clean a little way inside.

The "PureStream" gives a mini enema just to rinse out the lower end, so daily use ought to be safe. I've never understood why the sophisticated Japanese loos have never caught on in the West, but it has just dawned on me they are being suppressed by the massive toilet paper industry, just as doggone Hoover turned Dyson away because they were making such a huge profit on their rubbish disposable paper bags.

So Kimberly Clark can go and get stuffed; I've had enough of crap toilet paper. I'm looking forward to my new paper-free life and perpetually clean bum :lol:
  • Hi GrandTiger,

Baby wipes (forget the brand) made the red rash around my anus much much worse... felt like a four alarm fire down there! :cry: The only thing that really helped the rash was an anti-fungal creme.

SWW
  • GrandTiger
    Great service from LotusSeats; order placed Saturday evening and package is on doorstep at 0800 hrs Wednesday. I'll take the opportunity to replace the shut-off valve on the water supply at the same time, so it will probably be Friday before I install it. Looks very easy to install, very nice looking equipment. Looking forward to using it. I'll keep you posted ...
  • GrandTiger
    Couldn't wait till Friday to install it, so just did it now. Installation is easy; you don't need to be a plumber. This is one awesome loo.

I didn't feel I needed to "go" but I tried it anyway. So I pressed the "Pure Stream" button and the nozzle moved forward and squirted a jet in just the right place. Arrow buttons on the remote control move the nozzle back and forth as needed. After I had filled up a little with warm water I stopped the jet and was amazed at all the bits and pieces that I "did." Then I repeated and did some more. After that I pressed the spray button to clean me up and finally the blow dry. As SWW said, it leaves you clean as a whistle.

I also tried the massage and oscillate, works great! I'll provide an update after I've been using it for a while.

The whole operation is "hands-free" except of course for operating the remote. So for all you hands-free Aneros users, this is the ultimate hands-free loo. Just perfect for preparing for a good clean Aneros session.

Thank you SWW for telling us about this wonderful invention. I love it :D

Best wishes to all,

GT
  • MartyB
    I couldn't help myself, based on GT & SSW's reviews, along with a rough ROI of 4-5 years by eliminating TP; I ordered the ATS1000. I probably don't need the fancy one with a remote but hey, why not. Besides, imagine how much fun it will be when you have company over and hide the remote :) Or even better hit buttons while they are on it!! Oh man I can't wait! I only wish I didn't tell my best friend about this purchase now.

ROI for $750 unit:
    8 rolls @ $9.00 (The good stuff :))

Roll lasts # of days - ROI in years (not counting leap year, boo me)
    1 day - 1.83 Years
    2 days - 3.65 Years
    3 days - 5.48 Years
    4 days - 7.31 Years
    5 days - 9.14 Years

I will give you guys a report a month in from me and the girlfriend to let you know what we think.

The journey is about to get a little cleaner,
    Marty
  • MartyB
    The Seat arrived today, it's installed and tested. Wow! Initial impressions are wow! I spent 40 minutes today figuring it out, doing my business, and enjoying all of its features. I think the seat has given me butt buzz :)

If you are having a problem with involuntaries or don't know what they feel like, sit on one of these babies in massage and/or oscillate mode and you will soon find out what they feel like.

I love it. The Girlfriend is a bit shy, she hasn't tried it yet. I'll keep you abreast of her initial thoughts.

For those of you that give yourself a flush before and/or after every session, this seat is a godsend. It's so easy, automatic, and erotic all at the same time. Time will tell if the novelty wears off, at least it has a practical side if it does.

Just found an ocean of smooth sailing to continue the journey on,
    Marty
  • GrandTiger
    I assure you MartyB that the novelty will not wear off.

I've had mine nearly two months; I love it. Always as clean as a whistle. No more having to bleach my Peridise, and no residual odor. And the feeling of being so clean inside makes the Peridise experience even more utterly blissful. Also here in Arizona at this time of year, a cool jet of water up the rear is so incredibly refreshing and an awesome way to prepare for my hourgasms.

All you guys who don't have one, believe those of us who have. Get one; its a whole new life :D