Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Waiting for MGX
  • Dan4580
    Hi, I ordered my MGX about 2 days ago, and I cannot wait for it to come in the mail. Just reading how everybody is trying to achieve this 'super-o' makes me that much more anxious. I pray that it will pleasure me as much as I think it will.... Anyways, I can't wait to share my experiences with everybody. And one quick question.... what is everybody's favorite position?? Does the one leg up, one leg down position really work the best? Thanks!
  • Edit
    kneeling next to the bed with head resting, try the do nothing method.
  • Edit
    Be sure to tell us how it went. I love hearing newbies describe there new found G-spot.......and how they screamed and yelled all night in ecstacy....
  • Dan4580
    My MGX came in today, and just from looking at it my penis got rock hard. Unfortunatly time is going by extremely slow. I'm just waiting for my roommate to goto bed, and then my first session will offically begin. I can't wait to post the results!!!
  • Dan4580
    Well, I gotta say my first session was pretty interesting. When I first put it in, I actually didn't feel the aneros rubbing on my prostate. So, I let it do its own thing for about 20 minutes, and I got a few small waves of pleasure when it massaged my prostate. But, it just didn't seem like it was rubbing it hard enough. I decided to grad the handle and pull down (so that it would rub my prostate a little harder) and I felt the 'milking' immediately. I slowly moved it in and out, each time I felt more pre-cum flowing into my penis. I knew I was on the right track, so I kept going. Unfortunatly I could not go one more second without massaging my penis, so I did and I had an amazing orgasm. I'm sure it wasn't a super-O, but it was a damn good orgasm. I just want to know, does anybody else need to do this (grabbing the handle and pulling down) manually like I do? Thanks for the replies!
  • BusterBuster
    Dan,

Welcome aboard. I am sure you will find your next sessions to be quite different and you will not need to move the Aneros manually. Just keep yourself focused and realize that this might not happen as fast as you would like. I have been at it just over a month and have about 10 sessions under my belt (pun intended) and it is something that takes practice for some. It sounds as though you are on the right track. Good luck and keep us posted.

Buster