Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Peridise...Let's ask the pros.
  • So, after poking around on these forums, I finally decided to go buy myself the starter kit for the Peridise. Now, I know that's not the ideal first-timer item to buy, but I figured since I've been sufferring from mild, albeit annoying, hemorrhoids...it couldn't hurt to try.

So, I don't really know what to say other than that I went ahead and bought a couple of the different lubes everybody says the use and enjoy the most, and I have to ask a few questions, cuz I don't know if I'm doing anything right or wrong.

What is the correct way to use this thing?
    Do you leave it in all day?
    Do you walk around with it in you?
    Can you have it in while you're driving or sitting down?
    Is it strictly and only for when you are lying down?
    Are you supposed to just insert it and let it sink, and then wait...?
    Are you supposed to clench/contract your butt/PC muscle or just let it do its thing?

Help. I literally don't know what to do.
    :oops:
  • GrandTiger
    Hello and welcome ValYunHun,

You did well to purchase the Peridise starter kit. I'm confident it will be very good for your health, it certainly won't "hurt" and I expect you will begin to enjoy your treatments very much.

Instead of answering your questions one by one, please let me refer you to the instructions and info on the HIH site:

http://www.highisland.com/hm.php?sid=09d081dac2543d4e6644d89bc71d47712c04460501d9f90e8647ee

and also to my testimonies:

http://www.highisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1310

and

http://www.highisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1322

I have my "treatments" evenings and/or mornings. I frequently keep it in all night with no problem (using coconut oil for lube) but I certainly do not keep it in during the day. Can be used sitting but I think it's best flat on my back. Many users have "involuntary" contractions, but I have to consciously do the contractions. I would not recommend going out and walking around with it in, and definitely not to drive with it in!

Anyway, read all about it on the links I've provided. I got pleasure from it immediately, but I had been using prostate massagers for some time. It make take you a little while to start enjoying it, but no rush, just take it easy.

Best wishes,

GT
  • darwindarwin
    dear ValYunHun-

while GT keeps his in over night, he is an expert. i don't suggest you start out that way. an hour or so at most every other day and at least once a week would be a good way to start.

read the Wiki about lubes.

slowly insert the larger peridise and just completely relax. start out with a period of 15 minutes deep relaxing breathing, keeping your focus on your breath. try to keep your anus and rectum relaxed. you may find that they will start twitch and contract a little bit. let them do it, but stay relaxed. after the 15 min of breathing, focus on the feelings inside you. every once in a while, but not more than once every few minutes, you can gently contract. in general, the less voluntary contracting the better. just every once in a while to restart the involuntary quivering

darwin
  • plantation
    superb explanation darwin yet still still still :P :P :P :P