Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HIH 'Kicks Ass' With Peridise
  • OH!!
    I just wanted to thank HIH for the excellent Peridise product. I used to have hemorrhoids some external and one small slightly external and would occasionally get bleeding. This was particularly if I wiped hard, or had too many bowel movements in a day, etc it would irritate and bleed. I always had to use Charmin to avoid the problem and gas station toilet paper would always rub me raw. However after using the Peridise off and on for nearly a year now my hemorroids seem to mostly be gone. I haven't had any bleeding or even seen a tiny red speckle on the toilet paper since I can remember. Recently on a trip I used numerous gas stations to go to the toilet over a course of days with the cheap paper and still no bleeding! Additionally if some worry that Aneros / Progasm may widen their anus and make it not close properly it seems the Peridise works opposite that to keep it tight. My muscles down there seem to be very tight and fit now.

So, not only does it provide great orgasms of it's own right, the Peridise has greatly improved / possibly cured my hemorroids. I recommend it to other roid patients assuming they aren't too advanced.
  • mog
    >.......not only does it provide great orgasms of it's own right.....<<br />T
    Yes, it's a great little device, and specially good for you, too.

Which of the four variants do you find the most effective?

The smallest sends me higher up the wall than the others!

Mog
  • GrandTiger
    OH!!

Great testimony. I'd recommend you post also on the other HIH forum:

www.highisland.com/forum/

It's very quiet over there, and some guys seem to have an issue with pleasure! I guess they'd prefer a treatment that is at least uncomfortable if not painful :lol:

Best regards,

GT
  • OH!!
    mog said:

Which of the four variants do you find the most effective?

The smallest sends me higher up the wall than the others!

Mog

Man, I've only got the beginners pack. I only use the smaller one. I think I'll absolutely love the advanced set. I can't wait to order.
  • darwindarwin

OH!!

Great testimony. I'd recommend you post also on the other HIH forum:

www.highisland.com/forum/

It's very quiet over there, and some guys seem to have an issue with pleasure! I guess they'd prefer a treatment that is at least uncomfortable if not painful :lol:

Best regards,

GT

ok, i just had a fantastic peridise session (largest model). and it was inspired by this post. ok, yeah, it is a bit perverse, but i imagined i was a kinda conservative guy who got a peristal from the HIH site for his aching roids. the last thing he wanted or expected was pleasure. but, he followed the instructions, and relaxed, etc. and then... uh.... hey... hold on... that... feels..... uh, goood. no just relax, ignore it.... oh... etc. boy did he have a big discovery, despite himself.

darwin