Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Cleaning myself beforehand.
  • I think that my lack of progress with my Aneros comes from the fact that I do not have an enema beforehand. I would normally do so, but I live with 2 other roommates who come and go and random. The last thing I would want is for them to hear me doing my business but I really think it could help me make progress. What should I do?
  • wohdin
    Do you retain a lot after going to the bathroom? If you expel the majority of your bowel then this shouldn't be a problem, but say if you are the type to not usually completely finish the job, then you might consider doing a rinse (NOT an enema, because that's a laxitive - a totally different thing, you'll just use lukewarm water though you can use an enema bottle). Most people will say it's not necessary, however. If you find it so, it may even help you to relax~

[e] Another thing - before jumping to an assumption, look back and think about how your previous sessions have went. Were you relaxed? Aroused? What did you feel? Did you feel anything?

Also, since you asked about this, post-sessions is your Aneros... soiled? And I don't mean residual, I mean totally soiled. If so, then yes, rinsing may very well help out...
  • Yes, it was very solied.
  • I haven't been feeling any pleasurable sensations lately, and its a step backword from when I'd first gotten my Helix.
  • I'm rather new to the Aneros world, but I have found that wohdin is right. I read through the forums and saw that there was enough support for the idea of doing a rinse. I went straight to my local CVS pharmacy and picked up a rectal syringe. It's basically. a rubber bulb with a plastic stem. I fill it with 6 ounces of warm tap water, lubed the tip and shot it in. I let is sit there while I washing the bulb and stem. I am usually quite empty after I finishing having a movement, but I was surpised with the amount of residue that was rinsed out. I'd say it's worth the effort. The bulb that I bought is found here:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=260513&productId=260513&navAction=jump&navCount=3
  • I haven't been feeling any pleasurable sensations lately, and its a step backword from when I'd first gotten my Helix.

Matty12232-

Just about every bum session I have can be directly attributed to insufficient arousal before I start the session.

SWW
  • Love_isLove_is

Matty12232-

Just about every bum session I have can be directly attributed to insufficient arousal before I start the session.

SWW

Agreed! In addition, having a session too often, as in everyday, can result in a bum session also.

Love_is

Matty12232-

SWW

I make sure I'm aroused before all of my sessions.