Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First time
  • I'm not sure if I'm filling this form out correctly, I can't seem to find how to post my initial message so I'm using the reply form.

Well guys I've got it in and I'm sitting here in front of my computer reading some of your comments. Am currently doing the deep breathing and beginning the contractions. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! It's getting warm down there and I can definitely feel the pressure on my prostate!!!!! Tried rocking back & forth & that feels great as well. I'll let you know what cums next. Got to go now before I lose control!!!!
  • Well here goes... After I left my computer I had the urge to urinate, went into the bathroom & urinated in the toilet then I went to lie down on my bed. I kept it in for over an hour. Tried the deep breathing with anal contractions but that didn't do it so I sat on the edge of my bed and started rocking back & forth. That definitely caused a response, felt warm in anus and perineum with sensations in the prostate and penis. I then returned to my back and gently manipulated the aneros with my hand. This felt great but took a long time to get to the point of no return Deep breathing and holding the breath accelerated the waves of pleasure. Was anticipating a great orgasm but instead I peed all over my self, what a let down. The sensations were great though. Removed the aneros, washed it and put it away for the next time. I guess I need to focus on the Zen state more. Have had a great warm sensation in my anus for the past hour or so. I'll try again tomorrow. Keep you all posted on my progress. Anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve Zen?
  • Hi guys. Well I tried it again yesterday, had it in for about 2 1/2 hours. The first 4 times I inserted it, I had strong uncontrollable urges to move my bowels within minutes and had to remove the aneros and expelled water from my pre-insertion 8 ounce enema. I was very generous with the lube both internally and on the aneros itself each time. The 5th time I immediately began the deep breathing about 30 times, then the strong contractions with deep breathing as directed in the instructions. This seemed to prevent the bowel urge. Then I began the partial contractions and began to feel the warm sensation in my anus, the mild automatic anal contractions and then a warm sensation in the shaft of my penis. I think I started to reach the Zen state during this time. This took about an hour during which my penis was as small and limp as I have ever seen it. After this I couldn't continue. I think my PC muscles are out of shape, they just tuckered out so I masturbated to my usual orgasm and ejaculation. I was not really aware of any pressure on my prostate at any time and I know what this feels like when I have massaged my prostate digitally while masturbating. When I have done this my orgasms were very strong. I'm wondering if I'm one of the 2% who the aneros doesn't work on or maybe my prostate is at a different distance from my anus than most men. Last night and today every time I move my bowels, I have expelled some fresh blood. I don't know if the aneros caused this or not as I have had this in the past whenever I have strained to go but I'm going to lay off the aneros for a few days and wait for the blood to stop. There is no pain with this. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really interested in receiving any help you experienced users can offer as I want to get to that pinnacle of ecstasy I've read so much of. I hope some of you will be generous with your suggestions. By the way, I think this is a great forum as I've read many of the postings and responses so I know I'm not alone.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dear First Time,
    First, let me say that you're trying to hard. If you are drawing blood, chances are that you are trying to manually work the Aneros in and out of your anus. I must stress that you can't use the Aneros like a phallus/vibrator and produce the Super Orgasm that you seek. You need to know that if you're looking to instantly "make" this orgasm occur it won't work.
    Bear in mind that the "Super-Orgasm" or Tidal Wave Orgasm will take time to achieve. For a few it happens immediately, but for most others, I believe it comes later. BE PATIENT, THE PAY-OFF IS WORTH IT! In my own case I had one the very first time, (almost by accident) then sadly couldn't replicate it for a while (6 weeks later). Even thereafter, it wasn't for several months until I was able to BUILD a consistent approach for achieving these orgasms. There are a couple things to keep in mind.

First, you have to change your mind-set about how to "make" an orgasm happen. With traditional masturbation the process is almost automatic. The Super or Aneros Orgasm is quite different, as it requires relaxation, focus, and an openess to new sensations that ARE NOT necessarily penile centered. Moreover, the sensations are anal, prostatic and deeply adominal. Have you ever experienced a brief pleasant tickling sensation deep in your abdomen when you were stretching or yawning? If so, you have experienced what I'd term a precusor of the the kind of "pleasure-wave" that you need to focus on and encourage with your mind, your breathing and your anus to have a Super Orgasm. Have you ever heard of harmonic motion? A playground swing for example, is kept going by a small amount of energy rhythmically applied . This harmonic concept is something that I've used to optimize my use of the Aneros stimulator.

Keep in mind that what's involved here are subtle contractions of your anus followed by a patterned diaphragmatic breathing that seek to encourage the formation of a pleasure wave. As the sensation is felt, again try introducing additional subtle anal contractions to increase the frequency and size of the waves. But remember, don't try to force them to occur, rather try to encourage them with subtle contractions. Lay back occasionally to see what happens. At some point you may become aware that your anus is having involuntary small spastic contractions (twitching) on it's own. LET THEM HAPPEN ON THEIR OWN! It's not time for forced, hard contractions. Sometimes less is better. When this twitching occurs you will notice the perineal stimulator outside exerting a pleasurable pressure at the same time. If the twitching starts to subside, give another small anal contraction to encourage more of these involuntary contractions. This usually builds an erection, and the erection causes the perineal stimulator to become more involved. As these contractions build the Aneros stimulator is able to build a sensory triad between your perinium, your anus and your prostate. All sensation is felt in all three areas at the same time. This synergy creates the Pleasure Wave. Experiment with your abdominal/diaphragm muscles. For example, when you're experiencing the involuntary anal twitching that I spoke of, try gently "bearing down" (as if you we're on the toilet) without contracting your anus. See what happens. Then may be try bearing down gently while holding a small contraction. Again, see what happens, be open to small sensations, and if they occur, encourage. Another tip: experiment with making your diaphragm quiver by focused breathing. Almost like you were breathing in and sobbing (crying). This kind of breathing makes the diaphragm rhythmically bounce. This quivering can be used at key times to encourage the pleasure waves and then later to shift the Pleasure triad to your abdomen which creates the Whole Body Orgasm experience that you've heard about. I've also found pinching and pulling on my nipples can often help in this regard as well. Make no mistake about it, this is a journey to greater physical self awareness. Take your time....it is a trip! You may also find the multiples.com website helpful. Although I no longer use his "key-sound" technique, it did enable me to discover the kind of patterned breathing that facilitates this kind of orgasm.
    Good Luck .

B.Mayfield
  • support
    This was a response we posted back in October of 2002. You can find the original message in the "Guestbook Archive Part II" thread... it is applicable here as well. Remember, the Aneros is a revolutionary self-propelled device... no manual intervention is needed.

The Aneros Company would like to remind all users of the Aneros Stimulator (or any other anal products) that it is not advisable to violently massage the prostate or other sensitive internal tissues. Aggressive or careless penetration can cause tears in both the vagina and the anus, therefore one should always exercise caution when inserting any object into these areas. Gentle massage of the prostate - using the action of contracting the sphincter muscle alone - is recommended to avoid any possible damage to tissues. We do not recommend applying additional force to massage the prostate.

Monday, October 7th 2002 - 04:23:51 PM

• Edit

Originally Posted By: Self Stimulator
    Hi guys. Well I tried it again yesterday, had it in for about 2 1/2 hours. The first 4 times I inserted it, I had strong uncontrollable urges to move my bowels within minutes and had to remove the aneros and expelled water from my pre-insertion 8 ounce enema. I was very generous with the lube both internally and on the aneros itself each time. The 5th time I immediately began the deep breathing about 30 times, then the strong contractions with deep breathing as directed in the instructions. This seemed to prevent the bowel urge. Then I began the partial contractons and began to feel the warm sensation in my anus, the mild automatic anal contractions and then a warm sensation in the shaft of my penis. I think I started to reach the Zen state during this time. This took about an hour during which my penis was as small and limp as I have ever seen it. After this I couldn't continue. I think my PC muscles are out of shape, they just tuckered out so I masturbated to my usual orgasm and ejaculation. I was not really aware of any pressure on my prostate at any time and I know what this feels like when I have massaged my prostate digitally while masturbating. When I have done this my orgasms were very strong. I'm wondering if I'm one of the 2% who the aneros doesn't work on or maybe my prostate is at a different distance from my anus than most men. Last night and today every time I move my bowels, I have expelled some fresh blood. I don't know if the aneros caused this or not as I have had this in the past whenever I have strained to go but I'm going to lay off the aneros for a few days and wait for the blood to stop. There is no pain with this. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really interested in receiving any help you experienced users can offer as I want to get to that pinnacle of ecstasy I've read so much of. I hope some of you will be generous with your suggestions. By the way, I think this is a great forum as I've read many of the postings and responses so I know I'm not alone.

The blood could have very well been caused by an internal hemorrhoid.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Self Stimulator
    Hi guys. Well I tried it again yesterday, had it in for about 2 1/2 hours. The first 4 times I inserted it, I had strong uncontrollable urges to move my bowels within minutes and had to remove the aneros and expelled water from my pre-insertion 8 ounce enema. I was very generous with the lube both internally and on the aneros itself each time. The 5th time I immediately began the deep breathing about 30 times, then the strong contractions with deep breathing as directed in the instructions. This seemed to prevent the bowel urge. Then I began the partial contractons and began to feel the warm sensation in my anus, the mild automatic anal contractions and then a warm sensation in the shaft of my penis. I think I started to reach the Zen state during this time. This took about an hour during which my penis was as small and limp as I have ever seen it. After this I couldn't continue. I think my PC muscles are out of shape, they just tuckered out so I masturbated to my usual orgasm and ejaculation. I was not really aware of any pressure on my prostate at any time and I know what this feels like when I have massaged my prostate digitally while masturbating. When I have done this my orgasms were very strong. I'm wondering if I'm one of the 2% who the aneros doesn't work on or maybe my prostate is at a different distance from my anus than most men. Last night and today every time I move my bowels, I have expelled some fresh blood. I don't know if the aneros caused this or not as I have had this in the past whenever I have strained to go but I'm going to lay off the aneros for a few days and wait for the blood to stop. There is no pain with this. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really interested in receiving any help you experienced users can offer as I want to get to that pinnacle of ecstasy I've read so much of. I hope some of you will be generous with your suggestions. By the way, I think this is a great forum as I've read many of the postings and responses so I know I'm not alone.

The blood could have very well been caused by an internal hemorrhoid.
  • monty
    You've got the right idea, but you can't touch the aneros. You body must control it to work.

I know its frustrating, and it may feel good to manually manipulate the aneros, but you probably won't reach a super-o that way. Try to be patient, it will pay off in the long run. There is a lot of time, experimentation and learning involved.

As for the blood, as long as it stops right away you should be okay, prolly just a hemhorroid or you may have cause an abbrasion on the wall of your rectum.....

To use the aneros again you should be okay (maybe wait till the next day) but you have to stop the manipulations with your hand and let your anus do the work.

my 2 cents
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: support
    This was a response we posted back in October of 2002. You can find the original message in the "Guestbook Archive Part II" thread... it is applicable here as well. Remember, the Aneros is a revolutionary self-propelled device... no manual intervention is needed.

The Aneros Company would like to remind all users of the Aneros Stimulator (or any other anal products) that it is not advisable to violently massage the prostate or other sensitive internal tissues. Aggressive or careless penetration can cause tears in both the vagina and the anus, therefore one should always exercise caution when inserting any object into these areas. Gentle massage of the prostate - using the action of contracting the sphincter muscle alone - is recommended to avoid any possible damage to tissues. We do not recommend applying additional force to massage the prostate.

question has any one tryed electro stimulation
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: support

question has any one tryed electro stimulation