Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can't Wait
  • CantWait
    I'm a lucky guy apparently. My girlfriend of one year is a beautiful, sweet woman and a tiger in the bedroom, and open to just about anything sexually as long as it's fun. I've been lucky enough to go into her backdoor a couple of times (first woman I've done that with... and it's fantastic!), and she loves the idea of the Aneros being inside of me. She went to my P.O. box today and found that the Helix had arrived, and she can't wait to go down on me while it's inside of me. I understand that it is not ideal to get other stimulation while the Aneros is inside of you, but hell, it sounds like a fun way to break it in.

She has no problem with me going to bed with it in and seeing where it can take me without intercourse. I do believe she's a keeper. Can't wait to see how the Helix feels and if it can take me to a place I haven't been before.
  • lynn2694lynn2694
    CantWait,

Congrats for having a super gal to support you and help you enjoy your up and "cumming" adventure. You'll have to keep us posted!

Enjoy!